Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos can we please have the option to make traps (small cage) out of Elderwood (instead of regular wood) so that they don't break all the time?
I already made changes to them in this update... I guess if you had planted them from earlier versions it might not have taken affect. But I would still like to get feedback on the changes wether it is now actually better than before.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I already made changes to them in this update... I guess if you had planted them from earlier versions it might not have taken affect. But I would still like to get feedback on the changes wether it is now actually better than before.
alright. let me redo all my traps and see how it works now.
btw, what changes did you make? you said better not unbreakable, so it sounds like you just improved the odds?

I still think it would be great to have the option to spend money to avoid having to fiddle with it in the future
whether it is elderwood or steel. hmm, actually unbreakable (in normal use) steel traps would make a lot of sense. make them gated behind smithy questline.
I would even be willing to just buy them with cash from the store at a high price.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
walkthrough for melissa said:
2. You can now spend time with her and talk about past events. You will
need 10A for the last part where she then Kisses you on the mouth.
3. After the kiss you can now talk to John about your relationship with
Melissa, you can now join them at dinner.
I did the mouth kiss at 10A and I still can't talk to John about it.

edit: I found out, you need to go and do mouth kiss a 2nd time. only then it unlocks talking to john about the relationship

Last edited:

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
It doesn’t load for me or you didn’t post the image.
Anyways Melissa gives you information about it, if you are stuck
It's weird that the screenshot isn't showing up. I uploaded it to google drive. That's the thing, the hint doesn't work. Hint: "This was difficult to find out...I think it is in valley, nobody knows how to get there anymore". This clue doesn't give me anything.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's weird that the screenshot isn't showing up. I uploaded it to google drive. That's the thing, the hint doesn't work. Hint: "This was difficult to find out...I think it is in valley, nobody knows how to get there anymore". This clue doesn't give me anything.
Google Drive
Now I have seen it, it’s Bianca’s home, because it’s a secret valley almost no people knows about.
And that tree, is her tree.

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
I cannot seem to trigger Arianna asking about Rumah. She is free from her house arrest and I'm the chief in Rumah. I'm trying to wait for the day she goes out to the woods and then exit the village by the north exit and turn left to go to the bridge (that's where she's supposed to approach, right?), but she's never there. Am I missing a condition?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I cannot seem to trigger Arianna asking about Rumah. She is free from her house arrest and I'm the chief in Rumah. I'm trying to wait for the day she goes out to the woods and then exit the village by the north exit and turn left to go to the bridge (that's where she's supposed to approach, right?), but she's never there. Am I missing a condition?
i pretty sure you need to exit the village by the north around 7am then she will pop out. did you ever visit her at night in her room?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes