Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Mira's father could easily be another man; I see no reason to restrict my amorous intention towards her. :WeSmart:
Bro, I don't know whether you're just joking or you're serious, but...

Either Markus is your guardian, or Markus is your father, but Mira is Markus' daughter in both versions.

A spoiler?!?1?1?1 :WutFace:
And this is why you have to play this game as a whole.

• Angry
Reactions: ForeverLosing

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
“Well akhshtually :geek:“ Mira’s father is confirmed to be Marcus, it is MC’s father is unknown and cannot be definitely change with a letter.
Well Akhshtually, as I am ancient being, I also had the pleasure of knowing MC's father! He was no other man than Biggus Dickus himself. Sadly, he was murdered by his younger brother, Smallus Dickus, because of his wife, Incontinetia Buttocks. She was a fine woman I can tell you. And, as her family names suggests, she had really, really great... tits. Sadly i couldn't reach thier stronghold in time to save them, because I was busy increasing population of half-elves in middle earth.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well Akhshtually, as I am ancient being, I also had the pleasure of knowing MC's father! He was no other man than Biggus Dickus himself. Sadly, he was murdered by his younger brother, Smallus Dickus, because of his wife, Incontinetia Buttocks. She was a fine woman I can tell you. And, as her family names suggests, she had really, really great... tits. Sadly i couldn't reach thier stronghold in time to save them, because I was busy increasing population of half-elves in middle earth.
Unbelievable the Biggus Dickus himself, son of Phallus Magnum the man who couldn’t keep it in his pants… literally.
A fair day to talk

zFirebrand

May 7, 2018
I have a doubt about NTR. If I turn off the option at the beginning of the game, the scenes and choices that can lead to NTR will cease to exist or somehow they are hidden there and we just don't see and are left with the understanding that our heroines are involved with other men?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I have a doubt about NTR. If I turn off the option at the beginning of the game, the scenes and choices that can lead to NTR will cease to exist or somehow they are hidden there and we just don't see and are left with the understanding that our heroines are involved with other men?
No if you turn it off, it wont happen

Reactions: zFirebrand

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
if you turn off the ntr the choices with ntr are disabled...so you will not see them in anyway

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes