DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Holy shit balls you can get 8 of them preggo? I'm assuming this is an end of development goal?

Btw is there more content planned with Umah and Maui? I actually really like there stories, I keep umah in her big orc state chiefly because I'd like to have her in combat wielding the head orcs axe, and Maui just seems like a kind soul for an orc and whilst she may seem a bit simple, shes not stupid though imo.

Really looking forward to expanding Rumah in later updates
the girls get preggo when it is the end of their quest, as right now there are still only 2
and Umah and Maui get a new bonus scene and that all for now

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Holy shit balls you can get 8 of them preggo? I'm assuming this is an end of development goal?

Btw is there more content planned with Umah and Maui? I actually really like there stories, I keep umah in her big orc state chiefly because I'd like to have her in combat wielding the head orcs axe, and Maui just seems like a kind soul for an orc and whilst she may seem a bit simple, shes not stupid though imo.

Really looking forward to expanding Rumah in later updates
Technically he wants them all preggo but ahahahah that will never happen.
Or maybe it will in the future, but just to make you understand one pregnant girl equals one update and as DeminPatyon
most helpful man on the site said, only when their story is ended.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Technically he wants them all preggo but ahahahah that will never happen.
Or maybe it will in the future, but just to make you understand one pregnant girl equals one update and as DeminPatyon
most helpful man on the site said, only when their story is ended.
Fair enough lol I am really enjoyong the game I'm just rebuilding arenfields milita atm... forgot how long this can take

Reactions: Android 93

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Sorry to ask were do I get horse hair from? I've got the horse from the merchant girl in the barn I thought that was the source but its not... were do I get it from?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes