DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
I hate to say this its my personal assumtion that the game is progressing at very slow rate and at this rate if we assume that it is 55-56 percent complete/released then only 6-10 percent of the game content is release every year and it will take 4-5 year atlest to complete the game.So in total it take 8-9 year to complete the game.
Whether this is still true or not needs confirmation but months ago there was talk about Chyos getting someone to help do specifically all the animations while he worked on other shenanigans for the game. This likely wouldn't cut the completion time down by a massive amount but it would certainly would help.

Whether this is still true *shrug*

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Personally i'm in no rush to hope
I hate to say this its my personal assumtion that the game is progressing at very slow rate and at this rate if we assume that it is 55-56 percent complete/released then only 6-10 percent of the game content is release every year and it will take 4-5 year atlest to complete the game.So in total it take 8-9 year to complete the game.
Meh, i'm not really bothered if the game takes long time for Chyos to make. As long as he has quality content on regular intervals for me to enjoy, i'm happy. Perhaps if i was patreon supporter and paid for each month, i might feel like it would be better to finish it faster, but since i'm not on patreon i feel like it's better he takes the time to produce as good of a quality content he can. Even if it takes time.

Jul 18, 2019
my lyvia falls more and more behind in levels, Tia always catches up when i send her to rumah and pick her back up, but lyvia has gone from being ~0.5 lvl under mc to being 4 lvl under mc, is there any way to trigger lyvia xp catchup like with tia and rumah ? cause since stuff scales to mc levels she gets more and more useless

leaving her at merc camp or in the village doesnt trigger anything

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Gotta ask any plans to make natashas tits get even bigger beyond the max size? as if she wants to go full Isha whore... I'll help her for pure comedic value
Nope
And so what? It’s not like he is currently milking or giving bad updates, we all want more of the game and the project is too ambitious,
Also Asws is not even the longest game on the market Renryuu ascension is 10 years this December.
Then write a letter then, 'cause fapping in front of other lads is gay. First this, then you'll end up lovin' NTR or somethin'. You have to draw a line somewhere!
If ya want to send a message, make 'em watch love of thier life suckin' ya dick in front of them or take what they love the most.
Loving NTR?
I’ll just keep stealing their wives then
Personally i'm in no rush to hope

Meh, i'm not really bothered if the game takes long time for Chyos to make. As long as he has quality content on regular intervals for me to enjoy, i'm happy. Perhaps if i was patreon supporter and paid for each month, i might feel like it would be better to finish it faster, but since i'm not on patreon i feel like it's better he takes the time to produce as good of a quality content he can. Even if it takes time.
The only time I saw patrons fight was about NTR and Rumah, so you know, the usual.
Pennys ex-boyfriend (whom seriously deserves it)
He never touched her tho
He's chill because we're doing him an favour, it's pretty obvious that he and Verena weren't meant to last and with this he'll get new chance at life, while also avoiding messy divorce etc....
He is a depressed man, most relatable guy in Arenfield.

Reactions: wildride69

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thank you for your response.
I tried it and it didn't work, I suspect I did it wrong, if you could help me just by saving the save 22 you save my life.
(it's the only one I care about)
sorry for the delay in answering but I didn't think someone would answer me so soon.
If the globale file got corrupted delete it... move all save files to a new folder (can be in a subfolder in the save folder)
Start a new game and save a game in any slot you previously had a save file at.
Move to the backup folder and move your old saves back into the save folder and replace the existing saves.
Start the game and be happy.
IF it's something else you gott scratch those save files
If you were a Patreon you would have far stronger urges for better quality content than a fast end to the game.
One reason the game became good is because all of the sidetracking projects Chyos took... sure some are insufferable and slow dow overall development to a close standstill... but they still add to the game when there was nothing planned to it (Bonus-scenes)
He never touched her tho
Yeah we cucked him right in time

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Loving NTR?
I’ll just keep stealing their wives then
Good boi.

The only time I saw patrons fight was about NTR and Rumah, so you know, the usual.
Over how many dicks Dasan's mother can take at once I presume?

He never touched her tho
He was looking at her and was hugging her. Also that jerk is working for his friend Dave. That's more than enough.

He is a depressed man, most relatable guy in Arenfield.
Well, he thought he know in what shit he's getting Into. Didn't know Verana is more of a dick hungry whore than a classic woman he saw.

The most depressed guy would be Frank. He's drinking his survivor's guilt away to the point he doesn't leave guardhouse for more than just training with Liv.
We need more Frank content!

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Good boi.
I am indeed
No.
I don’t want to list them back again, you can PM or search.
But one left after a Rumah poll won and others for the bonus scene matter.
On the NTR discussion they either go smooth as an oil or explode.
The damage they do to the lore…
He was looking at her and was hugging her. Also that jerk is working for his friend Dave. That's more than enough.
Together they have two brain cells
Good boi.

Well, he thought he know in what shit he's getting Into. Didn't know Verana is more of a dick hungry whore than a classic woman he saw.

The most depressed guy would be Frank. He's drinking his survivor's guilt away to the point he doesn't leave guardhouse for more than just training with Liv.
We need more Frank content!
I agree, I want more camaraderie with him!
But some patrons instead proposed one of the most bullshit ideas ever, to turn him into an evil rival that steals Lyvia and other stuff.
I don’t wanna remember it but that was a spark for many vanilla patrons.
Ruining both the Frank character (From nice wholesome dude to suddenly a sexual deviant interested in Lyvia) and Lyvia’s.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I am indeed

No.

But some patrons instead proposed one of the most bullshit ideas ever, to turn him into an evil rival that steals Lyvia and other stuff.
Ruining both the Frank character (From nice wholesome dude to suddenly a sexual deviant interested in Lyvia) and Lyvia’s.
I wouldn't want him as a rival but I can see his respect for Lyvia becoming strong feelings. So instead of cucking the MC he instead is there for her when she needs it because the MC missed dates with her or something.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
No.
If it is that hard then I'm not going to even try to search it them, because If i do I may end up on a crusade against all the NTR... again.
Of which first one is sleeping and second one is dying.

If Frank would have any feeling for Liv he would be doing her already long before MC came to Arenfield, 'cause Frank is a . No girl or man can resist his handsome face and charms. Yet, because he have respect for those around him and care for them, after all he's in the , he wears his helmet all the time.

I wouldn't want him as a rival but I can see his respect for Lyvia becoming strong feelings. So instead of cucking the MC he instead is there for her when she needs it because the MC missed dates with her or something.
Stopy glorifying your NTR or am going to put this into the book, call the Ordo Hereticus to make you Excommunicate Traitoris and ask Inqusitor Headsmash, to mash exterminatus button with his head to nuke you from the orbit just to make sure.

I want full save
I want Syfa to make me a .

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thing is by lore Frank doesn’t care about Lyvia, through dialogues he was interested in training and Lyvia never saw shit in him.
Same for the date; MC misses a date, Lyvia falls for Frank immediately; nah it breaks Frank’s character also Lyvia’s.
You saved a man from certain death, a man that now is fully devoted to you and recognizes your acts, because you rescued his life… and he betrays you by stealing your girl? Nah man that’s character assassination.
Ain’t discussing this no more, it is a bitter topic

Reactions: harem.king

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I want full save
And I want a tiramisu.
But we cannot have anything we desire, if we don’t search it actively uh?
If it is that hard then I'm not going to even try to search it them, because If i do I may end up on a crusade against all the NTR... again.
Crusaders are never enough
If Frank would have any feeling for Liv he would be doing her already long before MC came to Arenfield, 'cause Frank is a . No girl or man can resist his handsome face and charms. Yet, because he have respect for those around him and care for them, after all he's in the , he wears his helmet all the time.
Exactly you fucking see?
You get the point, 50 points to Acowasto; it’s a NTR scene for the sake of it; doesn’t add much nuisance.

That said I am still waiting for Elks in game.
Hunting needs more animals; rabbits, wolves and deers are laughable stock of wild life

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

Of which first one is sleeping and second one is dying.

Stopy glorifying your NTR or am going to put this into the book, call the Ordo Hereticus to make you Excommunicate Traitoris and ask Inqusitor Headsmash, to mash exterminatus button with his head to nuke you from the orbit just to make sure.

I want Syfa to make me a .
You are uninvited to the birthday party.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
You are uninvited to the birthday party.
'kay. :)

Wdym the latest updates had the lowest NTR content and the vanilla content bonus scene is introduced.
Everyone should be happy
No vanilla content is too great, no NTR too small.

That said I am still waiting for Elks in game.
Hunting needs more animals; rabbits, wolves and deers are laughable stock of wild life
I my opinion (an essay again...) hunting would require a slight rework and an expansion to actually be still important part of the gameplay in the mid to late game. Also we need more places to where hunting should be not viable, but also greatly needed.

Currently we can sit an hour in our huge watchtower and three (or two, early in the game) out of four times we're having an animal to hunt. And I am not taking skill checks into account, because you need but a few points into hunting to first greatly reduce it, and later just skip it.

Sit in that watchtower two or three days and you're basically swimming in meat and hide and later you don't use hunting grounds and watchtower, because there is more than enough animals walking around to provide you with more meat than you and people in Arenfield ever need, including trading. And there are also traps allowing for passive meat and rabbit fur income and Rumah for deer hides income. Which means you just hunt to increase already huge income you have.

I my opinion it would be better to decrease overall abundance of animals all over the world, decrease chances to capture a rabbits in your traps and increase waiting session to minimum three hours and maximum of eight hours before we spot two or three rabbits, a deer or a weak and wounded lone wolf. It is time consuming, but safe option to hunt. Unless you bring horny girls with you. Then you can be doing them while waiting for prey, of course with greatly increased chance to not spot anything at all.

I would be also nice If we could, after reaching certain level of hunting, track animals in the world or go into custom ones, like those for searching Raven's camp. A simple minigame, working similarly to how perception works. MC spots a track, we interact with it, MC talks a bit about what it was and were it went, we have to find few more tracks in the area, then MC can guess were the animal is and then when we get there a random event happens.
Depending on animal we track we could either find few rabbits near thier rabbit hole, a fox trying to get into rabbit hole, a open area with few deers resting near the pond, a lone deer killed by wolf pack which we have to fight or run away, a wolf or bear cave which we can exterminate for pelts, maybe Rumah hunter or Corven killing rabbits or a deer, because they get there first there's plenty of ideas.

And, maybe, only be capable of having to bring those few rabbits and a single whole deer carcass (and few more rabbits and one carcass more for each party member) to a place where we can butcher it properly.

Also, the amount and number of resouces we can get from butchering animals should increased with hunting skill level, just to not add another talent into the game. Instead of only getting meat, fur and fat, we also get bones, horns and, teeth, claws to use it as crafting, but also as trophies we can sell.

As for places where MC's skills as a hunter should be viable or greatly needed. We should be capable of not only selling, but also putting food on the table of whole village if we wanted to. Instead of only giving one meat piece each day to Emily, selling deer carcasses to Thomas or storing any food amount in our house.

I mean we could, instead of bringing those few rabbits and deer carcasses from the hunt to MC's house to butcher it, bring it to Rumah to increase food and hide amount there, or to our mercenary camp to feed our mercs. Because, currently, our lovely bunch of ex-brigands is working on air-filled stomachs and few occasional wine bottles. (WHERE IS THE BEER I'M ASKING?!)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
no one is happy! 8 girls to make prego ? but no
Constantly ungrateful
No vanilla content is too great, no NTR too small.
Where is he fuck is Silksong, Kirlic will be here before that.
I my opinion (an essay again...) hunting would require a slight rework and an expansion to actually be still important part of the gameplay in the mid to late game. Also we need more places to where hunting should be not viable, but also greatly needed.

Currently we can sit an hour in our huge watchtower and three (or two, early in the game) out of four times we're having an animal to hunt. And I am not taking skill checks into account, because you need but a few points into hunting to first greatly reduce it, and later just skip it.

Sit in that watchtower two or three days and you're basically swimming in meat and hide and later you don't use hunting grounds and watchtower, because there is more than enough animals walking around to provide you with more meat than you and people in Arenfield ever need, including trading. And there are also traps allowing for passive meat and rabbit fur income and Rumah for deer hides income. Which means you just hunt to increase already huge income you have.

I my opinion it would be better to decrease overall abundance of animals all over the world, decrease chances to capture a rabbits in your traps and increase waiting session to minimum three hours and maximum of eight hours before we spot two or three rabbits, a deer or a weak and wounded lone wolf. It is time consuming, but safe option to hunt. Unless you bring horny girls with you. Then you can be doing them while waiting for prey, of course with greatly increased chance to not spot anything at all.

I would be also nice If we could, after reaching certain level of hunting, track animals in the world or go into custom ones, like those for searching Raven's camp. A simple minigame, working similarly to how perception works. MC spots a track, we interact with it, MC talks a bit about what it was and were it went, we have to find few more tracks in the area, then MC can guess were the animal is and then when we get there a random event happens.
Depending on animal we track we could either find few rabbits near thier rabbit hole, a fox trying to get into rabbit hole, a open area with few deers resting near the pond, a lone deer killed by wolf pack which we have to fight or run away, a wolf or bear cave which we can exterminate for pelts, maybe Rumah hunter or Corven killing rabbits or a deer, because they get there first there's plenty of ideas.

And, maybe, only be capable of having to bring those few rabbits and a single whole deer carcass (and few more rabbits and one carcass more for each party member) to a place where we can butcher it properly.

Also, the amount and number of resouces we can get from butchering animals should increased with hunting skill level, just to not add another talent into the game. Instead of only getting meat, fur and fat, we also get bones, horns and, teeth, claws to use it as crafting, but also as trophies we can sell.

As for places where MC's skills as a hunter should be viable or greatly needed. We should be capable of not only selling, but also putting food on the table of whole village if we wanted to. Instead of only giving one meat piece each day to Emily, selling deer carcasses to Thomas or storing any food amount in our house.

I mean we could, instead of bringing those few rabbits and deer carcasses from the hunt to MC's house to butcher it, bring it to Rumah to increase food and hide amount there, or to our mercenary camp to feed our mercs. Because, currently, our lovely bunch of ex-brigands is working on air-filled stomachs and few occasional wine bottles. (WHERE IS THE BEER I'M ASKING?!)
That’s a lot to take in, I could share it to Chyos… maybe

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes