acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
The Riddler’s trophy in ASS.
“Riddle me this Acowasto, what is both a missionary and a cowgirl?”
I hate riddles. So I am just going to say "Cowgirl I'm doing missionary" and say I was right, because I said so.

Giron is too busy handling papers and stroking his Ego.
Not like all members of Giron’s mansion are that intelligent;
Thier overall intelligence is of a broom with a broken stick. You could throw a rock party there and they wouldn't notice until you get into tile they are currently on.

You can jerk off besides Henry and he won’t notice a thing.

I would rather NOT jerk off beside Henry... nor Dave, nor Giron, nor any other lad, 'cause that's gay, mate. I can show my dominance over them by simply by T posing.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I hate riddles. So I am just going to say "Cowgirl I'm doing missionary" and say I was right, because I said so.
Laaame, .
Thier overall intelligence is of a broom with a broken stick. You could throw a rock party there and they wouldn't notice until you get into tile they are currently on.
The npc intelligence in this game is limited, just as their knowledge of getting cucked.

I would rather NOT jerk off beside Henry... nor Dave, nor Giron, nor any other lad, 'cause that's gay, mate. I can show my dominance over them by simply by T posing.
But it’s not about being gay, .

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
The npc intelligence in this game is limited, just as their knowledge of getting cucked.
I order to cuck'em first you would have to allow them to be near any girl in the first place. Ain't happenin' on my watch!
They will die as .

[...] .
If the message is Rick Roll, then it ain't on me, mate. I like that song.

Damn lol I'll focus on corrupting kate and claire instead then, I wonder if we'll ever see a family foursome with Emily, Frisha, Mira and the MC?
But of course. Just bring enough energy potions and lube, 'cause you'll have to fill more than three holes and it will surely take a while. But currently, sadly, it isn't in the game yet.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I order to cuck'em first you would have to allow them to be near any girl in the first place. Ain't happenin' on my watch!
They will die as .
Cuck them platonically, their ethereal bond between the interest of their flesh shall be severed, and they shall not have but a single of what’s a woman.
You can cuck Giron, Tomak and uh who else?
Roderick is pretty chill both ways.
Never gonna give you up is a masterpiece of a song, but fapping newr the body of your defeated enemy or in front of Giron’s desk is about .
But of course. Just bring enough energy potions and lube, 'cause you'll have to fill more than three holes and it will surely take a while. But currently, sadly, it isn't in the game yet.
It is planned of course, but when?
When is a mystery

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
They will die as .

I'm on 70hrs+ lol I've ground out so much I literally soloed the orc fort etc was annoyed at myself for forgetting you can't get Tia to spare her father, but yeah my goal is to fully corrupt the women in the village and be a good dad to Hans, (Emilys son) need to get Frisha in her white dress though... I think more anal is the way iirc

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Gotta ask any plans to make natashas tits get even bigger beyond the max size? as if she wants to go full Isha whore... I'll help her for pure comedic value

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Cuck them platonically, their ethereal bond between the interest of their flesh shall be severed, and they shall not have but a single of what’s a woman.
No. If they don't achive what they want by normal means they will get by other means. And I won't give'em even the most cheap, ugly and useless whore in the kingdom. They'll die virgins. Sadly, Dasan is already dead, so I can't tell him he should call me dad, 'cause I'm fucking his mother.

Besideds Giron and Tomak? Well, there was also a god, Athia's husband. But he's so unimportant I don't even remember his name. :ROFLMAO:
And there are also those two idiots who call themself kings and currently we can cuck one of them. Later probably even fuck his daughter too.

Never gonna give you up is a masterpiece of a song, but fapping newr the body of your defeated enemy or in front of Giron’s desk is about .
Then write a letter then, 'cause fapping in front of other lads is gay. First this, then you'll end up lovin' NTR or somethin'. You have to draw a line somewhere!
If ya want to send a message, make 'em watch love of thier life suckin' ya dick in front of them or take what they love the most.

It is planned of course, but when?
When is a mystery
In Chyos we trust.

I'm on 70hrs+ lol I've ground out so much I literally soloed the orc fort etc was annoyed at myself for forgetting you can't get Tia to spare her father, but yeah my goal is to fully corrupt the women in the village and be a good dad to Hans, (Emilys son) need to get Frisha in her white dress though... I think more anal is the way iirc
Why would you want to spare an orc? A good is a dead orc. None shall survive. For the Emperor!
Also, if you want to be a good dad, buy Hans a flammenwerfer on his 18 birthday. Or at least teach him a flammenwerfer spell.

brunocm64

Sep 13, 2021
Hi guys, I need help, I don't know why but my save is not working, (yesterday it was working perfectly, I got in today and suddenly I can't continue) I hope you can help me, I don't want to lose 8 hours of my life because of a bug.
if I have grammatical errors sorry, but I do not speak English and I am using a translator.

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Hi guys, I need help, I don't know why but my save is not working, (yesterday it was working perfectly, I got in today and suddenly I can't continue) I hope you can help me, I don't want to lose 8 hours of my life because of a bug.
if I have grammatical errors sorry, but I do not speak English and I am using a translator.

Best i could do was recover a few of your saves with replacing the global file, what i would try is backup your saves, Delete all your saves from the save folder, start a new game just save as soon as possible, take the global file from that save COPY it put it on your desktop or something, copy over your backup saves. COPY them do NOT drag them over make sure to still keep them in case this doesn't work. Take the copy of the global file on your desktop overwrite the one you copied over from your backup save.

Lemme know if this works

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
He's chill because we're doing him an favour, it's pretty obvious that he and Verena weren't meant to last and with this he'll get new chance at life, while also avoiding messy divorce etc....

brunocm64

Sep 13, 2021
Best i could do was recover a few of your saves with replacing the global file, what i would try is backup your saves, Delete all your saves from the save folder, start a new game just save as soon as possible, take the global file from that save COPY it put it on your desktop or something, copy over your backup saves. COPY them do NOT drag them over make sure to still keep them in case this doesn't work. Take the copy of the global file on your desktop overwrite the one you copied over from your backup save.

Lemme know if this works
thank you for your response.
I tried it and it didn't work, I suspect I did it wrong, if you could help me just by saving the save 22 you save my life.
(it's the only one I care about)
sorry for the delay in answering but I didn't think someone would answer me so soon.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Besideds Giron and Tomak? Well, there was also a god, Athia's husband. But he's so unimportant I don't even remember his name. :ROFLMAO:
And there are also those two idiots who call themself kings and currently we can cuck one of them. Later probably even fuck his daughter too.
Pennys ex-boyfriend (whom seriously deserves it)
I can't take the codex
Wrong book... keep looking

Reactions: JOS3

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
thank you for your response.
I tried it and it didn't work, I suspect I did it wrong, if you could help me just by saving the save 22 you save my life.
(it's the only one I care about)
sorry for the delay in answering but I didn't think someone would answer me so soon.
Bad news, but your global is just broken, i cannot recreate what i did the first time to recover any saves at all now for some reason. You are going to have to start a new game.

cartoonzzz

May 1, 2021
I hate to say this its my personal assumtion that the game is progressing at very slow rate and at this rate if we assume that it is 55-56 percent complete/released then only 6-10 percent of the game content is release every year and it will take 4-5 year atlest to complete the game.So in total it take 8-9 year to complete the game.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes