zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes, in the NTR path you can spy on them.
Corruption is for open more option to do "the dirty stuff" It makes the girls more willing to do a certain thing. and dont worry you wont get locked out of anything but some decisions is can have different results.
Except in certain cases like Frisha, and some few others cases and variations I don’t remember

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
This one really surprised me... The game itself has an interesting story and surprisingly good gameplay for an RPGM project. The character models however (3d art) are so damn bad! It honestly hurts mye eyes from how ugly some of the characters are.
Well... it's the compromise between quality and weight. Any game with the amount of sex scenes like ASS, but made with Honey Select or Koikatsu would be like... 10 times heavier. You will get use to it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well... it's the compromise between quality and weight. Any game with the amount of sex scenes like ASS, but made with Honey Select or Koikatsu would be like... 10 times heavier. You will get use to it.
You come to appreciate Klub17 over the years, for ASS it gives an appropriate aesthetic, although there are still some the ugly models.
MC has some heavy lows, but some scrapped women model were even worse

Reactions: Evangelion-01

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Any other game like this or Peasant's quest? Farmer's dream is not bugged anymore?
Being adventurer is not always best, Dragons and vampires and Kingdom reforged. Apart from these 3 any others like this one? Most are abandoned that I know about. Avoidable NTR otherwise no I don't want it.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Any other game like this or Peasant's quest? Farmer's dream is not bugged anymore?
Being adventurer is not always best, Dragons and vampires and Kingdom reforged. Apart from these 3 any others like this one? Most are abandoned that I know about. Avoidable NTR otherwise no I don't want it.
A King's Bane is pretty fun too

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
So I'm at the monastary doing a full corruption run etc removed the seal from my room, banged syfa a few times etc, done the dinner runs to the priestesses and figured out its Antonius who killed the dude, I've even clicked on his book tio see its him whose obsessed with demons... but I can't get further... what am I missing here? I've even seen him and another monk late at night chatting near the garden area... do I just wait there or something?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
So I'm at the monastary doing a full corruption run etc removed the seal from my room, banged syfa a few times etc, done the dinner runs to the priestesses and figured out its Antonius who killed the dude, I've even clicked on his book tio see its him whose obsessed with demons... but I can't get further... what am I missing here? I've even seen him and another monk late at night chatting near the garden area... do I just wait there or something?
talk to Abbot, then accuse whoever you want to accuse

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
you didn't question everyone. Look at your questlog what did it say?
It's saying carrying on investigate the murder, find the ledger, work with syfa to sabotage the ritual

I've got the tainted holy symbols from syfa

sadly I've pissed off bridget twice or three times lol how do I repair this?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
It's saying carrying on investigate the murder, find the ledger, work with syfa to sabotage the ritual

I've got the tainted holy symbols from syfa

sadly I've pissed off bridget twice or three times lol how do I repair this?
find the ledger in the last room to the left
and Bridget stop opening your fking eyes when you bring food
And read the dialog

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
I try to download compress ver of 0.5.5.0a fix and update using op to that 0.5.6 but when I load a save is save Hide.png file is missing then I check pictures folder and there a file present Hide.png but I don't understand why is giving error?
Or anyone have compress of update of ver 0.5.6

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Is there a way to kill Gurtak after initially sparing him? He's of no use now and I want to finally complete this quest xD
if you bewitched him you need first to end rumah quest, then in tia quest you have a chance to lose, and he dies
if you made a deal you can do rumah quest and near the end you have the option to betray him

Reactions: syfy88man
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes