rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I wonder if we'll ever see changes to peoples apperances as they become more corrupt? and I don't just mean bigger tits for the natasha etc lol

beryn

May 8, 2017
Seems something is wrong with Lyvias questline.
I have talked with her at the campfire and named the camp, but nothing happens when I talk to her again.
Therefore I can't recruit brigands and quite a few of the questlines in the game are stuck.

Talking with her she says: "We have to get stronger"
Sitting at the fire the time advances and nothing else happens.

Tried just attacking the brigands, but there are no option to recruit after they are defeated, most likely because the quest to do so hasn't started.
They are also almost impossible to defeat. I have both Lyvia and Tia in my party all of us around level 25 and all in full leather armor.
I deal at most 60 in damage if I'm not missing and they are dealing around 120 each.

Also, what use is the taunt skill when it doesn't affect enemies, it is just a waste 10 energy skill, they never attacks Tia when she uses it?

Last edited:

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Tried just attacking the brigands, but there are no option to recruit after they are defeated, most likely because the quest to do so hasn't started.
They are also almost impossible to defeat. I have both Lyvia and Tia in my party all of us around level 25 and all in full leather armor.
I deal at most 60 in damage if I'm not missing and they are dealing around 120 each.
U must talk to the corpse after the fight.
Did u raise the Talents of ur companions?
U can get relativ easy silver weapons at one point with the Arianna quest.

beryn

May 8, 2017
U must talk to the corpse after the fight.
Did u raise the Talents of ur companions?
U can get relativ easy silver weapons at one point with the Arianna quest.
As I stated there are no option to recruit them after defeat, they are just dead, clicking on them just make me stand on the spot.
Yes all talents are used, I'm barely able to win over the goblins as well, so it's one fight per day and then spending a few days healing, so leveling up is taking forever.

I'm going to try the Arianna quest, but remember from a earlier playthrough that the fights there was pretty hard as well, but I have no other option it seems.

I'm going to try an earlier save to see if that solves the problem with Lyvias questline, as it locks me out from half the game or more there really is no reason to continue if it doesn't.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As I stated there are no option to recruit them after defeat, they are just dead, clicking on them just make me stand on the spot.
Yes all talents are used, I'm barely able to win over the goblins as well, so it's one fight per day and then spending a few days healing, so leveling up is taking forever.

I'm going to try the Arianna quest, but remember from a earlier playthrough that the fights there was pretty hard as well, but I have no other option it seems.

I'm going to try an earlier save to see if that solves the problem with Lyvias questline, as it locks me out from half the game or more there really is no reason to continue if it doesn't.
You have to talk to Lyvia at evening in front of the fire in mercenary camp to unlock the mercenary recruiting.

Either way, I suggest you, to wait for the next update, the rework and balance one.

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
You have to talk to Lyvia at evening in front of the fire in mercenary camp to unlock the mercenary recruiting.

Either way, I suggest you to wait to play the next update, is the rework and balance update.
I'm assuming the next update is a few months away? I mean im 184hrs in... I really hope its save game compatible

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm assuming the next update is a few months away? I mean im 184hrs in... I really hope its save game compatible
It won‘t break the saves, but it will break your kneecaps :devilish:

Saves are for now saves, me and the big guy, worked around the combat.
Took lots of hours, I am pretty satisfied of deciding moves and weaknesse, but everything it’s still work in progress

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
It won‘t break the saves, but it will break your kneecaps :devilish:

Saves are for now saves, me and the big guy, worked around the combat.
Took lots of hours, I am pretty satisfied of deciding moves and weaknesse, but everything it’s still work in progress
Well I'm maxed out lol I used the cheat book to round myself out because if im nearly 200hrs in im going to be god lol

beryn

May 8, 2017

Either way, I suggest you, to wait for the next update, the rework and balance one.
Yes, and as I stated earlier post nothing happens other than time passes.

But I might just wait, but really not looking forward to a rework as it often means 90% of the game is removed and slowly ad in again until the next rework.
Might be different here, but it is almost always the case, can't find a list of what is being reworked or if it's the entire game.

It could be several months away, so it may be reasonable to just play this version.

Jun 7, 2022

But I might just wait, but really not looking forward to a rework as it often means 90% of the game is removed and slowly ad in again until the next rework.
Might be different here, but it is almost always the case, can't find a list of what is being reworked or if it's the entire game.

It could be several months away, so it may be reasonable to just play this version.
Its a gameplay rework/balance

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Only time passes...
Did u click the glowing star at campfire or click on Lyvia?
As i remember correct u must click Lyvia not the star.
I had the same, star only time passes time because (i think) Lyvia had no affair with MC.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Only time passes...
Did u click the glowing star at campfire or click on Lyvia?
As i remember correct u must click Lyvia not the star.
I had the same, star only time passes time because (i think) Lyvia had no affair with MC.
As stated in the first post, the star(staying by the fire) time passes.
Talking with Lyvia she just states that we need to get stronger.
Talking with her she says: "We have to get stronger"
Sitting at the fire the time advances and nothing else happens.
But I have loaded an earlier save before sending her and the guards to the camp, so just have to play to the same point again to see if the issue is still there.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
What zARRR said is a bit of a simplification.
You actually can revert that decision by messing with game code, or rather playing with game engine or save file. But it would require of you quite a bit of time and effort in order to learn about the game and then looking for right events and variables in order to change them back to how they were. Sadly, if you do it wrong, simply by missing even one variable or setting it to wrong value, you may break your save file. And, sadly, break in the worst way. Because it may still work... but with the unplesant changes, events turning on eariler or later than they should, decisions made without you being asked for decide.

If this is really that important to you make a backup file. Or just live with the results of your decisions. Frisha ain't that bad anyway. A bit materialistic, but... you can fuck that out of her or fuck her unconscious trying. :D
you can marry frisha now?!
or is one of you doing a single romance route while the harem is corrupted fuck buddies with no semblance of romance?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes