JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Guys fist time playing what's the best choice side with gwen or not?
Suggest you look at the walkthru section on Athia (latest walkthru it is '25.Athia Goddess of Wisdom'), because depending on your choice with Gwen there are 2 paths and you can get a feel of the difference there that to decide which sounds better to you

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
The game takes into which side of the table you are at when you order the drink and deliver it (you control the waitress), this allows the failure for waitress to deliver other drinks at other tables, because if on MC side of table some of the bottom screen table orders can only see one of the two drinks ordered. So its a balance, its well planned you can face palm, but its your failure to see beyond the obvious, not the plan of the dev or scene writer.
Can you get Rick NTR after you have talked with Kate on her bed in her room? I have the option to tell Rick that I'm her boyfriend, but I'm trying to see if she will make a move on him.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
How can you get Nyra? In walkthrough it says: "you must have sex with 3 of the 4 other women (Ayita, Tia, Hiba, Raaisha)".
However whenever it's 6 in the afternoon Hiba and Ayita are always busy (Hiba with Dasan or Tomak, Ayita with Palak (NTR route)). Any ideas how to make Hiba or Ayita free at 6 o'clock?

omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
quick question how many girls i can marry , i started marry emily quest just to get the scene with verena after that i didnt continue the quest

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
quick question how many girls i can marry , i started marry emily quest just to get the scene with verena after that i didnt continue the quest
At the moment only Emily, if you don't count your wanitas in Rumah. Eventually it's meant to have pretty much every LI as your wife if you so choose to. Marriage and pregnancy updates are the end of that characters story, with exception of Kate's pregnancy due to that being experiment.

Nicky99

Apr 16, 2022
Hello, sorry, I need help. I would like to start the quest "material woman", but when I go to the city center, I wait forenoon (Monday) but Frisha doesn't appear to talk to Grant. Do I need to do anything else first?

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
Hello, sorry, I need help. I would like to start the quest "material woman", but when I go to the city center, I wait forenoon (Monday) but Frisha doesn't appear to talk to Grant. Do I need to do anything else first?
if im not mistaken once u make a new dress for kate, grant can talk to frisha at noon and u can choose to pay her debt or have grant fuck her

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
You get a powerful spell when siding with her and nothing when you decide against her.
And different paths with Athia storyline: 1. Dominating Athia (if you chose to help Gwen), or 2. Helping Athia (if you declined to help Gwen) which note says there is an additional church quest and the story will be continued in the future

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Can you get Rick NTR after you have talked with Kate on her bed in her room? I have the option to tell Rick that I'm her boyfriend, but I'm trying to see if she will make a move on him.
You need to make her earn like points during the bar minigame, then during the quest of building a wagon you can let Rick have his way with Kate, if they continue you can catch them on the act and let them have a go even if you're not present

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
And different paths with Athia storyline: 1. Dominating Athia (if you chose to help Gwen), or 2. Helping Athia (if you declined to help Gwen) which note says there is an additional church quest and the story will be continued in the future
But you get to have sex with Athia on both paths, or just the domination one? I always do the first one, even when I sometimes feel a little bad when I criticize the food she cooks. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
But you get to have sex with Athia on both paths, or just the domination one? I always do the first one, even when I sometimes feel a little bad when I criticize the food she cooks. :BootyTime:
Haha why be a dick to the poor maid? When you eat dinner you have the option to praise or criticize and if you choose 'praise' it still raises her submission level. And yes there is sex in both paths, but different scenes; the difference has been described well elsewhere in the thread, see quote below:
More will come, and technically it’s just different type of sex.
One is more concentrated in cuddling, kissing and in general love sex.
The other is just submission and dominance over her

Reactions: The Senior Perv

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
You need to make her earn like points during the bar minigame, then during the quest of building a wagon you can let Rick have his way with Kate, if they continue you can catch them on the act and let them have a go even if you're not present
I thought that he will proclaim to be her boyfriend if I keep losing to him in the drinking game, despite the whole scene of me with Kate on her bed....

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes