Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Should I download the game then install the hotfix or gotta wait until the game becomes the same version as the hotfix?

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Should I download the game then install the hotfix or gotta wait until the game becomes the same version as the hotfix?
That depends on whether a bug in the new version affects you or not, it is recommended to update it so you prevent it from happening to you and you don't get any scares.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
Hey man, you may be missing one step: Organize the party, and dance with Lyvia alone (don't choose the Let's see what happens option). Then a dialogue between Liandra and Marcus' Mentee should happen.

You can trigger her Breast expansion at the camp by letting Tia dance in front of her during the feast and by touching Lyvia's ass when dancing with her alone. After she watched you a few times she will ask you if you prefer bigger tits. If you admit that it will open up a quest to get the potion from Giron's study (hide and listen, then find the bottle on top of the cabinet).
dont know if you need man there or not as i always let them join in to keep them happy

Opatek

May 20, 2017
Verdant season in ASWS!

I've no idea, looks like a graphics corruption. Do you have this in any other games on your computer?
I only have this problem with this game... I tried setting the graphics card differently, turned hardware acceleration off and on, and nothing. Well, maybe something will be resolved someday ;)

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I've had this shared on Chyos' Discord for a while now but figure I should probably share it here too.

After playing with the walkthrough I decided it was a touch unwieldy to use with how large it's become, so I have created a stylized web version.

if you wish to make sure there's nothing nefarious going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really good stuff, thanks!

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I have 2 questions.
Which routes are possible to play in this game to enjoy its full content? I know of the Harem route and NTR route. Within the Harem route there's affection and corruption, so 3 routes in total to play or have I forgot some? The choice you can make for Anya, can further divide it into more routes I guess.

Never played the NTR route and looked upon on it, does it have a fair amount of content and is it good?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have 2 questions.
Which routes are possible to play in this game to enjoy its full content? I know of the Harem route and NTR route. Within the Harem route there's affection and corruption, so 3 routes in total to play or have I forgot some? The choice you can make for Anya, can further divide it into more routes I guess.

Never played the NTR route and looked upon on it, does it have a fair amount of content and is it good?
There's no overall route, it's specific to each character. Anya's routes have about the same amount of stuff on all paths.

Corruption isn't a subset of harem route, it's a variable for each character independent of that stuff. The way this game is done, I wouldn't worry about stat tracking and more focus on responding to choices for each character in a way that feels natural, and that will lead to what you want.
(with a few notable exceptions, like the Mira church initiation can be convoluted and recommend consulting guide)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes