Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Nice list. Not sure when it was added but you can also get Marcus' bow from your house after the intro.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

Hey man, thanks a lot. I added the bow and the dagger I was missing. If there's anything else I might have missed let me know.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
One thing I didnt and others havent mentioned - if you do want to focus on the ntr routes, and furthermore, if you want them to resemble more ntrs routes, play Kate's line first, as a fork with the bartender affects dialogue with a myriad of characters.
What shu mean???

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What shu mean???
When watching Thomas and Kate in the Inn on kate's ntr/corruption path, you get a prompt that says something like "Do I actually like watching this?"

Answering in the affirmative changes tons of other dialogue in the game, like if you say no there, when you see Mira and Eidolan together mc will be sad and mopey, if you said yes, he'll laugh it off or enjoy it. Almost any other ntr situation where MC is a spectator - the above affects the dialogue.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
When watching Thomas and Kate in the Inn on kate's ntr/corruption path, you get a prompt that says something like "Do I actually like watching this?"

Answering in the affirmative changes tons of other dialogue in the game, like if you say no there, when you see Mira and Eidolan together mc will be sad and mopey, if you said yes, he'll laugh it off or enjoy it. Almost any other ntr situation where MC is a spectator - the above affects the dialogue.
Wow, I didn't know that. I have watched NTR with the orcs, goblins, bandits, Dave... But never with that cultist MF'er... Thanks for the info

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

gelleader

May 6, 2019
Coming back to this amazing game after a while to find great new content. Congrats Chyos on perseverance. Have to say, as strange as this may sound, this game has become "wholesome" in comparison to many more recent projects. However I have two problems.

1. My display in combat is cropped. As in I see it partially. Can see the top left corner fine, couple orcs and literally only the hand or shoe of the mc. Combat works fine. Can't see the bottom and right side of the screen. I've stumbled on people having similar issues in this thread in the past. However for the life of me I can't find those posts now. Tried all sorts of search combinations ( combat display, battle display, combat/battle view, cropped, cut, cut off, bug and so on so forth). Would like to find out if this was somehow resolved? Can still play but it is somewhat annyoing. (0.5.7.0a)

2. There is also an issue in "lag", "memory leak" or whatever the knowledgable people call it nowadays. Running on an old win7 latitude e6510 it's unplayable, takes 5 mins to reach the nearest door, a slideshow. This I encountered for te first time around summer 2023, finding no solution. Recently tried on a more powerful desktop also running win7 and works fine. Wouldn't consider the gfx too extravagant for an old machine. Also stumbled on some posts about this in the past and also can't find them, do remember there was mention of compression. Any solutions?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ntrsugar

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Hey guys, I made an Armor and Weapons guide for the game. If you have any suggestions, or if I missed something, please let me know and help me to improve it!
You should forward this to Chyos. You can also upload this to his discord under "Quest help and save"

Last edited:
Reactions: pepsi039

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Weekly Status Report

Good afternoon,

While writing this I'm currently trying to get a moving Background working... If that somehow works out I'll post a preview later when the rendering process is done.

Anyway, lets talk about the past week. I've mostly been working on positions and transitions for the characters around the old boar inn. So I've added daily cycles for Carmen, Bjorn, Kate & Claire and made travelling between Arenfield and the old boar possible. It didn't work the way I wanted it to at first, and it took a few attempts before it looked more or less the way I wanted it to.
The problem was that moving the wagon diagonally was not animated as I had imagined. Especially when driving around a bend, this required a bit of trickery, as such movements are simply not intended for such large objects as a wagon with the engine. Another problem I encountered was the on the road animation of the wagon. I had the idea to make the wagon stop at some point (In case you get ambushed by bandits for example). But it seems that this is not possible without creating an additional map for it. Which is a bit of a shame, but since I want to add something like that, I'll have to do it this way. But since this will also include more scenes, I'll have to postpone it until next month, as it would far exceed my deadline, which is next week Thursday. So I already know that I want to extend the part of the journey between Arenfield and the old boar after the 0.5.7.5 update, but for now the goal is to make it functional.
Back to the actual travelling: the first time you do that it involves some more dialog but after that you can either trigger it directly at the wagon or at night when talking to Kate. I've also worked on an introduction when arriving the first time at the old boar.
The thing that is now still unfinished is the scene for Kate & Claire that I wanted to add to the inn after you arrived there. This is something I'll work on in the coming week.
Another smaller thing I worked on this week was a change to Emily's scene. There is (was) a problem with triggering Frisha's nightly visit. The scene requires Emily to have 2 orgasms, but in one of the animations there wasn't an actual orgasm implemented which made triggering the Frisha scene confusing for many. I've now added that and also put in an option to make Emily cum (similar to Mira's scene where you can do it to make Emily show up).

So the closer we get to the end of the month, the more I'm trying to get a functioning concept up and running. I hope I can do this by next Thursday, but bear with me if it takes me longer.

Ok, the image series I started at the beginning of writing this post is now done... It's not quite perfect yet, but at least good enough to give you a first impression (I'll put more work into it before I can actually put it into a scene). Anyway, made it into a .gif so that you get an idea what I want to achieve with it.

21f21195d09d79693c31052f4084c1291709e15f3bb83b3fb4503992ba9a78b4.gif

Ok... I'll now focus more on getting this working!

I wish you all a nice weekend!

asfadghsd

Feb 27, 2024

Which characters have the best/most fleshed out sharing content?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes