May 30, 2022
MC can learn sword fight from Lyvia once the mercenary base is established.
From my test, in version 0.5.7.0c, MC can only learn one swordman's skill, "Defensive Strike". After the mercenary base is established, MC can learn a talent called "weapon mastery" from Lyvia rather than skills, and the sword fight is a part of "weapon mastery".

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
MC can learn sword fight from Lyvia once the mercenary base is established.
From my test, in version 0.5.7.0c, MC can only learn one swordman's skill, "Defensive Strike". After the mercenary base is established, MC can learn a talent called "weapon mastery" from Lyvia rather than skills, and the sword fight is a part of "weapon mastery".
Yes, but he can never learn other swordsman abilities like my post said (other than the aforementioned defensive strike).

He can wield a sword, he just can't use the abilities. Same as he can't use Axe based abilities like 'chop armor'.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Yeah, Mira only has Aidalin's NTR route (fortunately because she's one of my favs).
Mira is so bland to me. I would like if we could alter her body like we can for Natasha and the Noble girl. All Mira has going for her is the "girl next door" trope and the incest is a positive but other than that she is flat as a board and too boring otherwise.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Mira is so bland to me. I would like if we could alter her body like we can for Natasha and the Noble girl. All Mira has going for her is the "girl next door" trope and the incest is a positive but other than that she is flat as a board and too boring otherwise.
One of the few realistically proportioned attractive bodies in the game breaking from the typical overdrawn cartoonish style and you want to change that?!??!!

Looks at your profile sig...

hmmmmm..... nevermind, carry on then.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Wheres this update? I cant find it.
You won't find it here. Either you have to wait until someone uploads it here from Patreon or when Chyos releases the new update, which will contain Gavina's bonus scenes.

Well, seems we have different tastes then. The girl next door/Childhood friend trope is something I'm a huge fan of. I couldn't care less of the incest she may or not provide (which doesn't make sense in this game IMO).

And I like Mira's body just the way she is. She isn't as slim as Liandra, nor is extremely voluptuous as Yasmine, yet she still has her curves one can appreciate.

Last edited:

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
My favorite is definitely Arianna. She's really cute with normal body proportions and I really like red hair :love:
Arianna cute but she just malnourished. Her and Rick from Verena's no meat diet and Rick always be gettin buzzed every day and not eating. Compare them both to other villagers and you see what I'm talking about. They both seem rather smaller frame and short.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: trihard77

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
CURRENTLY SUPPORTING:

• Chyos (A Struggle with Sin)
  • Zetan (Desert Stalker)
  • Tinkerer (Peasant's Quest)
Well, no wonder we agree when you list my favorite games in your signature.
I would maybe add EON to that list.

Arianna cute but she just malnourished. Her and Rick from Verena's no meat diet and Rick always be gettin buzzed every day and not eating. Compare them both to other villagers and you see what I'm talking about. They both seem rather smaller frame and short.
Oh come on, don't exaggerate, she's petite but certainly not malnourished.

She also has freckles!!!1!11!:love:
And don't worry, I'll make sure she gets enough protein on a regular basis :WeSmart:

Last edited:

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
Coming back to this amazing game after a while to find great new content. Congrats Chyos on perseverance. Have to say, as strange as this may sound, this game has become "wholesome" in comparison to many more recent projects. However I have two problems.

1. My display in combat is cropped. As in I see it partially. Can see the top left corner fine, couple orcs and literally only the hand or shoe of the mc. Combat works fine. Can't see the bottom and right side of the screen. I've stumbled on people having similar issues in this thread in the past. However for the life of me I can't find those posts now. Tried all sorts of search combinations ( combat display, battle display, combat/battle view, cropped, cut, cut off, bug and so on so forth). Would like to find out if this was somehow resolved? Can still play but it is somewhat annyoing. (0.5.7.0a)

2. There is also an issue in "lag", "memory leak" or whatever the knowledgable people call it nowadays. Running on an old win7 latitude e6510 it's unplayable, takes 5 mins to reach the nearest door, a slideshow. This I encountered for te first time around summer 2023, finding no solution. Recently tried on a more powerful desktop also running win7 and works fine. Wouldn't consider the gfx too extravagant for an old machine. Also stumbled on some posts about this in the past and also can't find them, do remember there was mention of compression. Any solutions?
1 got this too. happened after new combat system introduced; reported to chyos no total solution as yet. vertical aspect better in ver .0c but horizontal still out. waiting to see if better in new release.
3. had same issue but that is down to rpgmaker don't have it with latest releases

Reactions: gelleader

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
there is such a thing as small and petite people (both male or female) it doesnt mean they are malnourished they are just small (and rick isnt that thin, he and the MC have nearly the same complexion)

Arianna is just petite, its honestly one of the things i like about this game there is a huge variety of body types which surprisingly is something hard to come by

Reactions: znnrqp

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
there is such a thing as small and petite people (both male or female) it doesnt mean they are malnourished they are just small (and rick isnt that thin, he and the MC have nearly the same complexion)

Arianna is just petite, its honestly one of the things i like about this game there is a huge variety of body types which surprisingly is something hard to come by
I think she is very young and likely underage but okay from the game.
She can grow further to be voluptuous like her mother. (I think Verena is a vegetarian from a long time, even before has Rick and Arianna)
Women can become thicker by simply pregnant and giving birth. (And the more child they have, the more thicker they possibly be)
The problem is Rick.
He is a man who needs more nutrients than a woman but he is very thin compared to his height and his father who is quite sturdy. (Rick also does the carpentry job which exerts great physical strength.

*I have a friend who suddenly grew more than 20 centimeters in height in just a few months during the Summer semester holiday. (As an Asian I am consider very tall at 180 centimeters but my friend suddenly 190+)
But he is very thin to the point that his skin wears over bone. The doctor said here grow is abnormal and lacks nutrients. (He was easily sick back then and Thailand is very hot. So, he rarely had any hard work until his body becomes stable)

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
After the fight just click on the brigand body and check then, should be a option to kill/leave/recruit him
So I did everything
yea i have already done all of that. thank you for trying anyway i appreciate it.. seems like i may have to quit the game now as this is a crucial part of the game that will allow me to advance further in my quests
Idk if am late but I checked the quest so apparently you need to also sit with her at the camp during the evening

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes