Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Strength-check rescuing Emily. What difference does it makes between letting Emily run because I don't have enough strength and passing strength check? And how many points it needs?

Is it worth reloading old save to get enough strength for this mission? If I can I prefer investing talent points for other beside strength.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Strength-check rescuing Emily. What difference does it makes between letting Emily run because I don't have enough strength and passing strength check? And how many points it needs?

Is it worth reloading old save to get enough strength for this mission? If I can I prefer investing talent points for other beside strength.
I think you need like 3 Strength or something like 5, and basically nothing much. A render of MC carrying Emily, her asking how MC got so strong, and 1 Affection (Heart) point. Not worth reloading past saves if you had gotten far in-game. But if you're curious if you want to see everything, then maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Calvin Kloin

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Am i the only one that likes claire
I like Clair
There's no point in Claire when Emily has the exact same premise of single mom who's trying to survive
I just think Claire is better looking. She's also nicer to you at the start. Emily at the start of the game is basically the evil stepmom. Really feel like Emily doesn't have much going for her other than being your stepmom. Even if you like milfs I think the other milfs in the village are better looking.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes