marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
What happens, when you tell Thomas he can keep punishing Kate, but she won't fail any minigame? There won't be any NTR and you can keep that room for free?

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
What happens, when you tell Thomas he can keep punishing Kate, but she won't fail any minigame? There won't be any NTR and you can keep that room for free?
I mean it is an option if you accept it if kate works badly she will have sex with those who drink there too and thomas I will keep punishing you keep doing more.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Will the Monastery get more scenes such as with Corrupted Mira and Heather Threesome in the future?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Thx

Any ideas about new content?
5.7.5 Changelog
  • Gavina's bonus scene (in case you haven't played it already)
  • Dream system to replay scenes that became unavailable (Only scenes you have activated are available, currently there are 4: 2 for Emily (ntr with bandits, Marcus/Emily); 1 Imawyn in cell, 1 Gavina&Bianca + Tia&Lyvia with goblins) - Next on the to do list is Ophilia when she was drunk (will be added in 0.5.8.0)
  • Rework of Toren, Odric & Kyle + their scenes and other images
  • 3 new maps (+ 1 for transition but that doesn't really count)
  • New character sprites & dialoge images for Kate, Claire, Carmen and Bjorn
  • 1 scene for Kate & Claire (5 animations + transitions)
  • 1 small scene for Carmen & Bjorn (1 animation)
  • A lot of bugfixes. Again a big thank you to all of you! I got a lot of pm's and reports on discord and I fixed things like Tia never confronting Katherin about MC and her having sex (can be triggered during dinner at Katherin's); Emily could get stuck in progression if you never rescued her from bandit camp but then captured Imawyn (now there is a new dialoge in which she is happy about the news that Imawyn got captured, this will also unstuck the quest should it be at that state) + many other smaller and bigger things that I can't recall all.

Last edited:

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Cannot get rid of empty vials. I've already bought many and it prevents me from corrupting Tia.
Did you try filling them with water?
I don't follow how it is related to Tia, she is corrupted with the cup she gives you (just takes one time) then with H Scenes chopping morning wood.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Perhaps this is a BUG (and such that the character can disappear!) I will describe the whole quest in detail - If we carry out Tia’s instructions with her father and STAND UP for Tia, then Katherin (MOTHER Tia) will leave us and leave a note. By this moment, it is VERY important that Lyvia be in the party, it is also very important to achieve MAXIMUM CORRUPTION + RESPECT with her by this moment... then we in the 3rd (hero, TIA and Lyvia) go to save Katherin... and if we lose, then the NTR scene turns on (with the whole trinity!), an important moment of the bug - when we wake up and go outside, Rick’s say something happens... the queen and her daughter arrive, at the same time (if you are attentive) you will notice that in the background are ALL the characters, even those who are essentially now with the ORCS!!!! And it is THIS moment that causes the bug, when we go again to the Orcs and save (or not) Tia and her mother, we can no longer find Lyvia, she just DISAPPEARS... I replayed the moment of the SIEGE of the orcs (saving Katherin) and went to them AFTER the queen arrived and Lyvia was in the room with the orc... I think this is a very rare bug. It is difficult to get, because you need to catch the right moment with the arrival of the queen (and this is difficult).... i.f. you may miss this moment and not even notice...

Vongola-XI

Jan 25, 2021
Does the days counter that tracks the days since start of the game have any impact on gameplay or is it purely cosmetic? I'm trying to figure out if need to rush through the quests or if i can take my time and complete them at my own pace. BTW I'm aware of the quest-specific time limits.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Nyra has a romantic route?
Sort of. If you don't kill Dasan, she's just coping that MC takes over as the chieftain instead of a full-blown hater. As MC seduces her, overtime she enjoys his company. Goes from reluctantly doing MC's orders to eagerly pleasing him.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Does the days counter that tracks the days since start of the game have any impact on gameplay or is it purely cosmetic? I'm trying to figure out if need to rush through the quests or if i can take my time and complete them at my own pace. BTW I'm aware of the quest-specific time limits.
During my gameplay since v0.4.x.x no. It's mostly a Cosmetic. Just playing the game at your own Pace. I once hit 2 years in-game, and nothing was different. Before I started a new game.

Reactions: Vongola-XI

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
Sort of. If you don't kill Dasan, she's just coping that MC takes over as the chieftain instead of a full-blown hater. As MC seduces her, overtime she enjoys his company. Goes from reluctantly doing MC's orders to eagerly pleasing him.
Ohh yeah i actually did this route wonder what's the corruption route about

HardTuberosity

May 1, 2023
The only thing about the counter that matters is the month. Certain months have special events, like December having a Christmas event or April having a Easter egg event. The events can also be activated if the date on your computer matches up as well.

Reactions: Vongola-XI
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes