anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Hey guys few questions loving the game btw ,is it possible to become Mayor/Barron at all? and can you marry more than one person, have asked the vicar guy and he said my reputation isn't good enough ? but it keeps popping up telling me its gotten better and the people think more of me but nothing changes.
We're not there yet, but we'll get there eventually.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
The game probably will be finished in 2 or 3 years and many questions will remain unanswered. Chyos already said that he plans a sequel which will feature the same area but a few decades later so probably only the gods and demons will have a comeback.
so there will be another protagonist then?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Too much locks you from NTR options (You don't get the option to do things like believing Syfa in the church, tell Tomak that you will dance with Ayita [Too high corruption means Tomak dies], invite Rick to join you with Arianna and Kate, allow Frisa to kiss/have sex with Dave, share Verena with Rick's dad, tell Frisa to fix things with Grant on her own, send Kate to talk with her friends or put on the new dress while in the bar, basically anything that leads to possible NTR).

Don't know much about too low, but if it is less than 55 you can't poke Kate butt (Which means no anal with Kate) or corrupt the nun fountain.
The stuff that happened with the MC.. I find it from a story perspective logical for him to be on an high corruption route, also depending on the character mixed with love routes. More scenes on corruption route is added bonus : )

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
You have to have finished the preparing for the trip to kirlic quest and built the wagon got the horse ect then talk to them in there room in the evening then you leave. There is also a few extra parts with other characters to go through to finish the quest as well.
thank you brother, your the man...or woman lol. Love the name by the way

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
So there is no way to get Nyra's help without corrupting either Tia or Hiba? That's kind of annoying... Not to mention very unintuitive.

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
good thing i stopped playing since version 0.5.5.0 if there were so many bugs after that. :D
i like the game but i play for the story and dont care much if the next updates only contain a few new sex scenes.

i want to see progress - that they finally reach Kirlic - the MC becomes the new Baron of Arenfield and gets rid of Dave and his father. i want to see how all the orcs become under the control of the MC or get slaughtered except the orc women who of course are also gets fucked by the player.
i want to see the elven realm let the MC become the new Elven Prince.
And finally the MC becomes the new King of the land because the two brothers are both useless and stupid and let the one those wife and daugter currently stays in arenfield watch in a small cage how the MC fucks his wife and his daughter in a threesome.
if you reach that point you can add as many new sex scenes as you wish lol

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
New armor system is simply too strong for my taste, you can breeze trough the game with the studded leather set, enemies will do almost no damage unless they crit.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes