marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I wish more creators would've made the switch to subscribestar much sooner. Patreon has had everyones balls in a vice since day 1, with their constant policing and changing rules and terms of service.
Patreon was not quite anal with their rules until Bush Jr. became POTUS and then everything changed after that.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Patreon was not quite anal with their rules until Bush Jr. became POTUS and then everything changed after that.
Sir, little bush was gone before patreon became a thing. As for their policing and censorship, it comes in waves. First they got rid of sargon of akkad and then it was every single conservative using the website. For awhile now they have been changing the rules and getting stricter on their terms of service with adult themed content. Now there is a tsunami that wants to get rid of every lewd thing on the site. It's not just patreon either, pixiv, gumroad and even cuddly octopus are all after 18+ stuff. Subscribestar might be one of the last neutral sites for hosting adult created content.

Every dev needs to make a page on subscribestar, or they risk losing everything in the near future.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I'm debating right now whether to bring Liandra to the baron or not, my sticking point is the chastity belt. Will there be a way to get and use it on her if I don't take her to the baron, or is it choice locked?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
yes I did that, no option to choose Help Athia
Don't help with Isha/Gwen Quest with summoning Athia so Isha/Gwen and Sabrina will to the ritual together instead. Then after the ritual is completed, that will bring Athia to Arenfield and then MC will automatically help and side with Athia, her Love Route will start.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

RaSSS

Jul 3, 2017
Hi guys. Need some help. Have the -sins of the father- quest available and next objective is find what happened to Tia in Madrag Kaz...and it think it bugged, because I followed other quest and I'm already in the part where i date with Umah, the ork chieftain daughter.

I tried to go to the mountain entrance in the west and nothing happens.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Don't help with Isha/Gwen Quest with summoning Athia so Isha/Gwen and Sabrina will to the ritual together instead. Then after the ritual is completed, that will bring Athia to Arenfield and then MC will automatically help and side with Athia, her Love Route will start.
Thanks ! Can MC bang her on the love route already?

Jan 19, 2021
Hi guys. Need some help. Have the -sins of the father- quest available and next objective is find what happened to Tia in Madrag Kaz...and it think it bugged, because I followed other quest and I'm already in the part where i date with Umah, the ork chieftain daughter.

I tried to go to the mountain entrance in the west and nothing happens.
You should have dinner with Tia and Katherin. Then you tell her about her father. Then you can choose side with Tia (easy) or with Katherin
Quest will start the next day

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes