ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
how do you increase alignment?
If your looking to increase your corruption alignment then the easiest way is to sell your cum to the shopkeeper. Each bottle of cum you sell increases it by 1, there are also changes in the town after selling more of them. For instance the soldiers will start to use them to spike Kate's drinks so her corruption increases. Other then that there are few ways mostly by doing corrupt stuff but their all one time things, while again the selling cum thing can be done as much as you want and it becomes available super early.

If your looking to increase your good alignment there are very few ways to do that. Pretty much whenever an option for a kind or good option is given it might increase it by a bit. For instance going south of town to the mine area and deciding to bury the body gives you a few points.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If your looking to increase your corruption alignment then the easiest way is to sell your cum to the shopkeeper. Each bottle of cum you sell increases it by 1, there are also changes in the town after selling more of them. For instance the soldiers will start to use them to spike Kate's drinks so her corruption increases. Other then that there are few ways mostly by doing corrupt stuff but their all one time things, while again the selling cum thing can be done as much as you want and it becomes available super early.

If your looking to increase your good alignment there are very few ways to do that. Pretty much whenever an option for a kind or good option is given it might increase it by a bit. For instance going south of town to the mine area and deciding to bury the body gives you a few points.
This might be easy, but it also has a lot of effects that you might want to avoid.
how do you increase alignment?
there are various methods. but I find the easiest way is to recruit mercenaries using mind control.
it is best if you fail, because every ATTEMPT to recruit a merc using mind control is +1 to sin.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Reminder this is a alpha update. It will be broken, it is not a full feature update. I dunno why people leak these kinds of updates, just wait for more content complete stable ones.
Yes and then the next will be the same and the next after that and the next after that and the next after that. Heck, why don't we wait for the whole game to be completed to even play it with how negative you are being about this game? :rolleyes:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
When will they finish the cult, the church (cathedral)? What is the best thing to do with the demon (betray her or not)? It's not clear where this plot is leading -_-... Another village change ???
There are still so many unfinished quests that it is surprising that Chyos focused on Kate and Claire these past few updates that he didn't work on finishing any others that have been hanging there longer. Next up is Penny lover and dont know how much longer until he finishes other stuff at this rate.

Tengen_Uzui

Dec 13, 2021
Here you go guys..

Good morning,

feels like we had this recently already... right, same as last week.

I've decided to make this update not only so that you can see what I've done over the past week but also so that those of you who want can help me smooth out problems that will probably still be in this version. I've been running tests over the past 2 hours, but I didn't test out every decision along the way of the sharing route for Claire and Bjorn.

For those of you unaware how to trigger this content at all I'll write a short how to at the bottom of this post. For those who aren't into sharing at all I've added a new animation for Claire in the MC's bedroom.

So (very) short changelog:

• Continued content for the sharing route for Claire & Bjorn (4 animations)
  • New animation in the MC's bedroom (2 animations)
  • You can now sort relations alphabetical in the relations window (if it doesn't work when pressing R you must open it through the menu (esc-> relations))
  • At the monastery storyline it is now possible to ally with Syfa and betray (imprison/banish) her in the end (this allows you to corrupt the other priestesses)
  • Bugfixes, thanks for all the reports! (see discord bugreport channel)
Now short about how to trigger the sharing content:

In the morning talk to Bjorn and Carmen in the tavern, this will cause Bjorn to go upstairs. After that have sex with Claire in the hallway, this will draw Bjorn's attention (since he is upstairs). Now to continue you must lose more than 3 gold to him in poker/Blackjack then he will ask you to take Claire to his bedroom. Follow the dialogue from there (there is no questlog for this).

Reactions: sn1978a1

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
How much content in the last two updates combined ?Should i download it or nah
Lets just say that I have been waiting for this update because it basically concludes the Old Boar storyline for Claire and Kate, when we see more of it will probably be on other characters questlines because there are still others that want to go to or return to Krilic.

Reactions: Guz007
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes