Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
There is a bug Kate is not even pregnant BUT after talking with carmen about her son and given a quest to talk to soldier and retrieve fin's letter i can't go back to old boar because the bug says Kate is pregnant even when she is not......if anyone have fixes it please provide the link.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
1714430492494.png i talk to kate at night and dont offer a option to go to kirlick or the old boar or whatever, if someone know anythihng :c i put my save because maybe its buged and someone know how to fix it

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
I can`t play in this update, characters don`t move from their positions and time function don`t show

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Pretty good update and I like multiple options with Carmen.You don't need to wait at certain time to have sex with her(hoping the other girls also have multiple option for them when they interact with MC)

Now, I want Carmen losing her ass virginity while having 4 some with Claire & Kate.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I cant go to the old boar, or at least i dont know how to travel there, someone know?
View attachment 3587606 i talk to kate at night and dont offer a option to go to kirlick or the old boar or whatever, if someone know anythihng :c i put my save because maybe its buged and someone know how to fix it
You need to progress Ophelia's quest to the point of her hiding in the tavern.

Also, make sure Kate's not preggo and has high enough Affection (just in case).

Reactions: dussalant
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes