valley57

Oct 22, 2021

Jul 26, 2024 02:03 pm

Back To Work

Good afternoon,

the month is now almost over, so I've decided to slowly get back to my normal working rhythm.

I had set myself some goals for the time after my vacation, but I have to admit that I really needed some time just for myself. Nevertheless, I worked on a few smaller things last week and this week.

Firstly, as you can see in the title image, I have been working on a revised version of the Deep forest map. Today I finally finished it and added it to the game, which also required a revision of the snow graphics in winter. This rework was very important to me, as it was the last map that was still in the old graphic style (before I used the current style for all subsequent maps).

The second thing I did was to work on reported bugs. At this point again thank you for all the reports! I still got to fix the Rumah winterhowl event which is still buggy since the new version of the campfire scene... something I will work on after writing this report as this will probably take longer to fix.
And last but not least I have been working on an android version of the game. There are still some problems with the UI that I have to sort out, but I'm optimistic that this is something that can be done in a few workdays, so I might get it done on monday/tuesday next week.
So, starting next week I will be back to working normally on Penny's update.
There is still a lot to do, but I had a lot of time to think about some open decisions over the past month. So with that I'm eager to continue working on the story.

Thank you all for staying with me this month!
I'll continue with my regular weekly report next Friday.

Until then, I wish you a nice weekend!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
This game is very good, it's hard to find a game that has both positive and negative consequences which adds a lot of realism to the game. Also it is incredibly good for roleplaying since it's fairly dynamic, overall there are still a lot of stuff to add to both love and NTR routes from what I have seen but it's a really fun game and I enjoy A LOT to make my character stronger, get stats and stuff.

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
As someone who has been away from the game for a hot minute and have a couple questions. Did Chyos ever hire the animator he said he was going to? I stopped supporting the game in 2023 because I personally found it grating in the update posts when he kept saying "sorry update is getting post poned and I am working ridiculous hours" hearing this time and time again just made me cynical and I dipped since Chyos never seemed to set realistic expectations for himself and had trouble meeting goals and even when an update came out while I would say they were decent I just knew the cycle was going to begin again.

So my other question is has this gotten better? I expect hiccups to happen from time to to time but I recall them being very frequent in the updates and if there is a new animator are they better or worse? If there is not a new animator did he not get the money? Or has support gone down or has just stayed consistent at a certain amount?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Reactions: valley57

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
How many girls can get pregnant in the game, Currently I know that Kate, Carmen and Ayita are the ones I have found or am I missing someone?
and Kate's pregnancy is something sad since they have to give their child to an orphanage Will it be the same with the other girls in the village or was it just her?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
As someone who has been away from the game for a hot minute and have a couple questions. Did Chyos ever hire the animator he said he was going to? I stopped supporting the game in 2023 because I personally found it grating in the update posts when he kept saying "sorry update is getting post poned and I am working ridiculous hours" hearing this time and time again just made me cynical and I dipped since Chyos never seemed to set realistic expectations for himself and had trouble meeting goals and even when an update came out while I would say they were decent I just knew the cycle was going to begin again.

So my other question is has this gotten better? I expect hiccups to happen from time to to time but I recall them being very frequent in the updates and if there is a new animator are they better or worse? If there is not a new animator did he not get the money? Or has support gone down or has just stayed consistent at a certain amount?

This is all news to me.
I've been following the game from before 2023 , I never heard of no animator.

Also, Chyos might just be dev with best work ethic in the adult game scene , so I don't know what's your complain there.

Reactions: Dick Bullcock 02

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about. I started supporting Chyos the past year and while he sometimes is unable to meet the goals he proposed in his posts on Patreon, it's not something that really makes me stop giving him my money. He's honest about it, it rarely happens and it doesn't take that much time.

And while I discovered this game not long ago, I have seen a lot of improvements in the sex scenes; you can watch Lyvia's content from previous updates to the most recent one and you will see what I'm talking about. Though there are still some of them that look very old compared to his recent content, like Sabrina's lewd scenes.

So IMO, I believe it's not a waste of time to support Chyos and his game. He was the first developer I decided to support and haven't regretted my decision of doing that.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes