L30

Dec 20, 2017
I don't make any money when peeling potatoes.
That's because peeling potatoes pays out in room and board, that is a meal and a place to sleep. But if you do well i.e. peel 20 or more potatoes in a single sitting, it also rewards you affection with Claire. If you do it twice in one night and do well both times, it can also pay out in vegetables, but you're not going to make money peeling potatoes.

You could technically sell the vegetables, but the payout is not really worth it in that case since all that will do is net you 3 silver coins. Meanwhile, if you chop wood with Tia, you could sell a log for 5 silver, or once you get two logs per a session, both for 10 silver if you're not planning on having dinner at Emily's house. Hunting potentially has the highest payout as Wulf Venison sells for 10 silver, Roe Venison and Rabbit Meat go for 25 silver, and then orcs can drop coin pouches with random amounts of money in them, although fighting wulfs and orcs can be a dangerous prospect at the moment given our lack of equipment and modest amounts of health and energy.

I do hope that you find this helpful, ssnake29.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
That's because peeling potatoes pays out in room and board, that is a meal and a place to sleep. But if you do well i.e. peel 20 or more potatoes in a single sitting, it also rewards you affection with Claire. If you do it twice in one night and do well both times, it can also pay out in vegetables, but you're not going to make money peeling potatoes.

You could technically sell the vegetables, but the payout is not really worth it in that case since all that will do is net you 3 silver coins. Meanwhile, if you chop wood with Tia, you could sell a log for 5 silver, or once you get two logs per a session, both for 10 silver if you're not planning on having dinner at Emily's house. Hunting potentially has the highest payout as Wulf Venison sells for 10 silver, Roe Venison and Rabbit Meat go for 25 silver, and then orcs can drop coin pouches with random amounts of money in them, although fighting wulfs and orcs can be a dangerous prospect at the moment given our lack of equipment and modest amounts of health and energy.

You make the most money selling your love potions. It also affects the people around you (NTR).

One thing that is kind of annoying and maybe Chyos could think of changing and often happens in corruption games is that corruption seems to be sort of designed to turn the characters into mindless NTR bimbos rather then corrupting the characters for the MC personal use.

I liked what I've seen so far but I hope the NTR is kept seperate

jellende2065

Jul 26, 2018

Ah I see. Was very helpful, thank you :)

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
You make the most money selling your love potions. It also affects the people around you (NTR).

One thing that is kind of annoying and maybe Chyos could think of changing and often happens in corruption games is that corruption seems to be sort of designed to turn the characters into mindless NTR bimbos rather then corrupting the characters for the MC personal use.

I liked what I've seen so far but I hope the NTR is kept seperate
Yes I will keep it seperated in effect.

Walkthrough gone again
Error 404: File not found
Sry wasn't home over the weekend. Have added it as an attachment, should work now

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Sry wasn't home over the weekend. Have added it as an attachment, should work now
Thanks! Got it. I really like the old school feel to the game. I liked the challenging aspects of hunting.

* My only complaint is about peeling potatoes. I managed to get one potato on my first try because all the directions came in one burst. Each letter/direction flashed for about 1/10th of a second. 3 directions would appear before I even touched the keyboard*

Reactions: Hermies

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The inn girl looks bizarre. I wonder what the dev is going for there, shattering the players expectations of a consistent medieval setting perhaps.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Named the MC Dingus because to me he looks like one.

Chyos

I noticed save files are off from in game to save folder. I think it's because the auto save file is named wrong. If you save in slot one when you first start the game in the save folder there will be file1.rpgsave and file2.rpgsave and file1.rpgsave isn't the one for save slot one it's file2.rpgsave. What I'm thinking the problem that is causing it is that file1.rpgsave is actually suppose to be the autosave file

If you select not naming any of the girls you still get asked to name Tia's mother Katherine when talking to Rick.

Last edited:

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
As stated before (page 3) there is currently no punishment for being with more than one girl. I don't want to limit the mc to being with one girl only. I will however implement confrontation in the future
Kudos, I am not a fan of NTR but I get the devious side of the fetish. I don't feel bad about taking something from someone but I would rather beat your ass to get it. Simple show of dominance, Sam Colt made all Men Equal.

Reactions: kynn88

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Over all I like what's here so far, see tons of potential in Mira house (I wonder about sleeping BJ). Also Clair and bar slut (named her Pet) seem to be preconditioned to be slaves/pets by Inkeep. If I look at the characters that are already being
fleshed out I see a potential for a slut raiding party (Mira/healer Frisha/swordsman? Arianna/Mage Tia/Tank). That is if
the MC is supposed to influence the main story.
On a side note the only hang up I have had is that I have Tia Maxed love/corruption and but haven't
been able to get to her hut, message says it's way to cliff have no business there and yes I kissed her already.
So yea It looks like a pretty cool game to me so far. Thank's for your hard work.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
She will. but as stated before this will be done via patch or /insert relationship because of patreons restrictions
oww so she is not in the game yet ? so we dont know how she looks ?

and i know about patreon rules

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes