Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
here is the save file right before it happen. i worked at the inn, slept at the inn until midnight and boom, the bug happened
Hm very strange... Tryed to recreate the bug with the file you gave me but the loop didn't happen. Try to reapply the fix..maybe it went into the wrong folder.. Or wait until the next update which will be done this week (save files should work for that)

any way to fuck kate on this version?
No, time was missing. I will add the event for that in the next update

Reactions: OWGEZ

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Background from Skyrim, LOL What the Fuck, NIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Lets hope nobody fuck you up, but i dont think, keep up the Work, it looks good

Redcelerity

Jun 8, 2017
Dunno if this is a bug, but I was noticed by Emily after Reading with Mira and was kicked out, which would have been fine, but then Emily started kicking me out, every morning and time too leaving me unable to progress with Mira.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
3DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Corruption, Incest, MILF, Monster girl, Vaginal sex , Big ass, Big tits, Blackmail, Voyeurism, RPG, Erotic adventure, Groping, Ntr (optional), Combat, Turn based combat
(More to come)
Currently planned to be added fetishes: Netori, Pregnancy, BDSM
1. Dev, you know NTR and Netori it The Same? O_O
2. Incest with who? O_O
Combat, Turn based combat... Mmmm... O_O

3. Ntr (optional) - It means it can be on/off or it just avoible? O_O

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
1. Dev, you know NTR and Netori it The Same? O_O
2. Incest with who? O_O
Combat, Turn based combat... Mmmm... O_O

3. Ntr (optional) - It means it can be on/off or it just avoible? O_O
>>1. Dev, you know NTR and Netori it The Same? O_O
As far as I recall NTR tends to mean Netorare AND Netori
And there are difference between the two in weather you get cucked or you cucked someone

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
>>1. Dev, you know NTR and Netori it The Same? O_O
As far as I recall NTR tends to mean Netorare AND Netori
And there are difference between the two in weather you get cucked or you cucked someone
After having this discussion here already (page 3&4) I just wanted avoid having it again and pointed it out at the start so that nobody has to search for it. Maybe I wasn't specific enough ;) I changed it in the dev-notes so that it's better to understand. And yes as stated there already I do know there is a difference. Currently there is Netorare content in this game, which you can avoid OR turn off at the start. I will however seperated from Netorare content add in Netori content.

Dunno if this is a bug, but I was noticed by Emily after Reading with Mira and was kicked out, which would have been fine, but then Emily started kicking me out, every morning and time too leaving me unable to progress with Mira.
I will see into that, sounds like a bug. if possible can you upload a save file so I can look into the variables and switches?

2. Incest with who? O_O
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-1-2-chyos.32136/page-7

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
hm strange I did just that and it worked fine. I saved after I talked to her so the save file should work now

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm its still doing it on my end, might be the entire game that was corrupted in someway...
So to be clear it's not because you talk to Mira with 100 lust? Reduce it to 50 or lower or the right dialogue won't show up

Redcelerity

Jun 8, 2017
No I dont even get to talk to her, the moment my figure touches her, or try to talk to her, she instantly throws me out.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I still wonder why it didn't happen when I tried to recreate the bug. For now I can only suggest loading an other savefile.. I guess the error happend because two events happened at the same time. (getting caught+reading, to prevent this don't read with mira past 9pm) As I plan to redo some of the events in Emily's house for the next update I hope this won't happen again. It is correct for Emily to kick you out if she finds you outside your room past 10pm.. But if this happens before that time then there is something broken.

Last edited:
May 6, 2017
Well first time I've played this game and I have completed everything that this version has to offer, (except events or actions related to NTR). The story of the game is interesting, play with a protagonist who has to stop being lazy because of the events that have happened and find a way to deal with the curse imposed by the witch (which I hope we can burn alive very soon or failing to turn around our situation)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you for your detailed feedback. In case of the Frisha quest there is currently no follow up / content and so I didn't make a "now this never happens again event" but I can see why this bothers you. Same for events with Kate. I will see that I put in events so that once you do something against the situation the dialogue changes. In case of rick there is currently a confrontation event missing which will be added in the future.

The point to obtain more money is something I will address in the next version. It's not that easy to balance this because on the one hand I want money to be meaningful on the other hand I don't want the player to grind just so he can pay his beer.

Last edited:
Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes