Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't get how NTR works. Obviously I have NTR activated I do one of the first Missions, where you neighbor's sister accept have a dinner with the Major's son. There are two options, do something to sabotage the dinner or let her go and see what happen. I choose let her go, I can't spy throgh the windows, I can't use the door, I can't see nothing. I don't know if that mission don't count like NTR or just mean that after the dinner they don't have sex. But is weird because the Quest Log sell me like there was something interesting.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I don't get how NTR works. Obviously I have NTR activated I do one of the first Missions, where you neighbor's sister accept have a dinner with the Major's son. There are two options, do something to sabotage the dinner or let her go and see what happen. I choose let her go, I can't spy throgh the windows, I can't use the door, I can't see nothing. I don't know if that mission don't count like NTR or just mean that after the dinner they don't have sex. But is weird because the Quest Log sell me like there was something interesting.
I started this quest with the intend to continue it in the future. But as my patreons are currently more interested in other characters there is no content for her in the game besides this. So it currently doesn't matters if or if not you intervene in the date.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Chyos

The save error I reported above wasn't caused by trying to load a old save it was caused when trying to load a brand new save file and it only happened one time for me so not sure what caused it.

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Hi,
I really enjoyed the game so far, but there is some stuff who need a small reshape imo :
- The potatoe game is really hard, even more if you don't have a qwerty keybord like me so you have to struggle with only right, left etc. It's obvious I'm not gonna try too much to win this game, but maybe it's still doable. Imo : Just the directionnal touch could be enough... (tbh it's kinda fast already) + the lobby of the potato fetishist not gonna be happy if they cannot wank while doing the mini-game !

- For the debt quest related to the mayor : in the story the debt goes as high as 20 gold according to the NPC, in the quest log we talking now about 50 gold... Still I dont mind if the increase is justified during the game, like if you don't paid in time or something.

- The MC stats : please add lvl who increase some stats or/and : consumables, (more) actions, better item. I kinda like the fact you have to struggle to survive at the beginning, it's even really cool, but after a while... Not so much. I mean some people dont read walkthrough by choice so hunting gonna be their main source of income.

- Fighting orc (even if you manage to beat the 3 by cheating) only gonna gave you : one rusty sword and one coin pouch. A bit of luck involved could be nice, maybe get at least one rusty sword per orc, as I suppose they are not attacking you without weapon, getting sometimes a piece of food or other items could be nice too. + the rusty sword stuff can bring to a mini quest with the female guard when you bring rusty sword and get paid for each of them. Atm fighting orc is the worst way to win money in the hunting ground, but prolly the more dangerous.

(I try to avoid spoiler here, but it's better to not read it if you have not completed the introduction )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may have discovered a bug on the hunting ground, if one orc attack you while your stepping on the shiny shard for hunting the game start to not respond. I have not try to reproduce it, so i's maybe a one time thing or depend of something in particuliar.

Another one (way less important) can be solved just by exsiting the location. But if you bump into Tia when she just start to work, she gonna vanish.

+ If you try to close a window by clicking while sleeping (maybe waiting aswell) options are at your disposition you gonna wait/sleep during x amount of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hi,
I really enjoyed the game so far, but there is some stuff who need a small reshape imo :
1. - The potatoe game is really hard, even more if you don't have a qwerty keybord like me so you have to struggle with only right, left etc. It's obvious I'm not gonna try too much to win this game, but maybe it's still doable. Imo : Just the directionnal touch could be enough... (tbh it's kinda fast already) + the lobby of the potato fetishist not gonna be happy if they cannot wank while doing the mini-game !

2. - For the debt quest related to the mayor : in the story the debt goes as high as 20 gold according to the NPC, in the quest log we talking now about 50 gold... Still I dont mind if the increase is justified during the game, like if you don't paid in time or something.

3. - The MC stats : please add lvl who increase some stats or/and : consumables, (more) actions, better item. I kinda like the fact you have to struggle to survive at the beginning, it's even really cool, but after a while... Not so much. I mean some people dont read walkthrough by choice so hunting gonna be their main source of income.

4. - Fighting orc (even if you manage to beat the 3 by cheating) only gonna gave you : one rusty sword and one coin pouch. A bit of luck involved could be nice, maybe get at least one rusty sword per orc, as I suppose they are not attacking you without weapon, getting sometimes a piece of food or other items could be nice too. + the rusty sword stuff can bring to a mini quest with the female guard when you bring rusty sword and get paid for each of them. Atm fighting orc is the worst way to win money in the hunting ground, but prolly the more dangerous.

5. (I try to avoid spoiler here, but it's better to not read it if you have not completed the introduction )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

6. I may have discovered a bug on the hunting ground, if one orc attack you while your stepping on the shiny shard for hunting the game start to not respond. I have not try to reproduce it, so i's maybe a one time thing or depend of something in particuliar.

Another one (way less important) can be solved just by exsiting the location. But if you bump into Tia when she just start to work, she gonna vanish.

+ If you try to close a window by clicking while sleeping (maybe waiting aswell) options are at your disposition you gonna wait/sleep during x amount of time.
Hey. I put numbers infront of your points so that it's easier to refer to.

1. :LOL: yes the potatoe lobby will hate me for this. But I've already worked out a solution for the next update

2. Hm looks like I put in the wrong number.. I will check on that. But at the moment it doesn't matter that much as the quest is not completable at the moment.

3. Also planned for the next update.. Not all of them but some as the story progresses

4. I've worked on the rewards a bit, mostly to reduce the amount of grind (for the people that actually play wihout cheats). As I've stated before I hate grinding and so I will try to reduce it as much as possible while still trying to keep some kind of progression in the game. As for special quest items: This is a good idea, I will see if I can make use of it in a future quest.

5. I want to give the player some choices. Some of them less impactful others more. But I won't change the intro as it drives the story to the "starting position". For most parts I want this game to be about moral decisions. As for your last point scroll a bit up as I've already given some spoiler in that regard.

6. I will look into the bugs you mentioned.. The last one I don't really understand.. What window are you trying to close?

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
6. Well let's say you want to sleep (whatever is the location) you gonna have several option available like :
-sleep till diner.
- ** midnight.
- ** tomorrow morning.
- Close the window (or whatever^^).

If you are not interested yet because either you have already slept or want to do something else instead, and accordingly try to close the window (or missclick) just by using your mouse (iirc by right clicking), well : you gonna sleep till dinner (I think it's always the first option who is automatically selected, not 100% sure). Following this logic this can happen with every in-game choice I suppose.

5. Well I am ok with that, I mean it's your story after all, but having choice who make in the end no-differency... Can be ok in some occassions but feel really weird if it's happening pretty often, I just wanted to point that. For this one it's make sense if there is no variations it was just for the example, and as there is not a lot of example already well I took this one, but I'm fine with the story (in case you worry).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Changelog 0.1.3 and update on public release
Ok time to list up what I did in this version:

• Emily's Quest with 2 new animations for her
  • new combat animations for the Player
  • A new face In the village, visit the tavern on a monday evening
  • The smithy is now in the game
  • Lucius sells a new armor
  • New dialogue options for Kate (If you are in a relationship with her)
  • The potatoe game has a new relax option after you complete it two times
  • A bit new dialogue for Mira after Emily's quest started.
  • Lots of bugfixes
If you encounter any bugs let me know and I will fix them.
There might be some minor things I just forgot to mention but I guess that's most of it.
I was quite busy working on this update the last two weeks and I'm happy it's finished (almost) in time ;)
I already have some Ideas on how to continue the story, but as I want to know what you are interested in I will start a poll the next days. I plan to release the next update mid August.

I've also updated the download links for the 1$ supporters and free user.

Thanks for your support guys and have a nice weekend!
-Chyos

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
there might be any way...
Yea I could just update the CG rip.. Infact I will just do that. Point why I'm a bit hesitent with it: The images are not what defines the game. I already did and will do this even more in future versions work with ingame animations to express the situation. At the same time there is almost no grind/walking around in this game that would (from my point of view) be the main selling point of looking through the CGs. But I do understand that some might want to look through them to determine if this is worth a playtest. So one moment and I update them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Nerien09

Feb 24, 2018
I beat only one of the bandit after that went to darkwood but no foot-prints , and also days after no foot-prints ?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I beat only one of the bandit after that went to darkwood but no foot-prints , and also days after no foot-prints ?
Hm.. could you provide a savefile so I can see where the problem is? If possible I will fix it asap. The quest "find the bandit camp" didn't trigger also?

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Yea I could just update the CG rip.. Infact I will just do that. Point why I'm a bit hesitent with it: The images are not what defines the game. I already did and will do this even more in future versions work with ingame animations to express the situation. At the same time there is almost no grind/walking around in this game that would (from my point of view) be the main selling point of looking through the CGs. But I do understand that some might want to look through them to determine if this is worth a playtest. So one moment and I update them.
i just want to see them to confirm, that, have i missed any scene in game. By the way...great game.

Reactions: Chyos
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes