Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Im interested but on the fence with trying it, I don't see an anal sex tag. Is there any? I don't see it under planned either
It's planned. But not in there yet. There are a lot of "smaller" fetishes not on to the to be added list. Like virgin wasn't on the list until 0.1.2 . And while I don't want to tease with "no in this update only handjob..maybe in five updates sex" It wouldn't make much sense (from logical point of view) to start with anal and threesome when you just started a relationship with a girl ;) So after adding more content for them this will eventually happen

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMaxine

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
after saving emily when i visit her at late evening the scene plays but its in a loop all i have access is front and back but no cum/end?

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
after saving emily when i visit her at late evening the scene plays but its in a loop all i have access is front and back but no cum/end?
Strange, I will look into that. Can you link me a savefile before that happened?

Edit: I have an Idea of what could have happened. I'll fix that. here the fix: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/404470_Loop_fix.7z
Not sure if it will work on the autosave as in that the event is already running and will probably not be affected by the fix. So if possible load a save before sleeping there

Last edited:

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
That worked :D
this might have been in my end too as i messed with the save file a bit adding gold and some others
most importantly was i supposed to be able to do the night event before clearing the bandit camp?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
:LOL: uhm.. You mean before capturing Imawyn? then yes it should have been possible. What happened was: you had the dialogue with Emily where she was willing to give you a blowjob and at the same time the late night event happened. However If you didn't have the other conversation with her before it locked answer 3.. and by that it was hiding the last option which was the reason for the loop

Reactions: MadMaxine

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
yep that was it as i had rised her affection (cheating) :whistle: too high before the actual act and it forced the act to go too far
Thanks anyways :D

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
hi I havent played the game but I have an idea tag for the game to add if you wish to hear: can you add tag pregnancy in to the game and also make female characters pregnant when the MC cum inside?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
hi I havent played the game but I have an idea tag for the game to add if you wish to hear: can you add tag pregnancy in to the game and also make female characters pregnant when the MC cum inside?
It's on the "to add list" but it's not in the game yet ;)

Reactions: ThanhLong32

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
thanks and I hope that you will add it in the game in the next update
This is more like a late game goal when the story of the depending character has evolved. When adding this I want to do it right and not just add one image showing a pregnant woman and then you can't interact with her until the pregnancy is over. This would require new animations which means I can't do it while working on other storylines. And the story for the next two updates has been determined by polls. If however my patrons vote for a specific girl repeatetly we will get there quite soon.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
why the Emily capture scene repeats again and again ?
What do you mean by that? Is it in a loop or do you mean why the capture event is happening again 7 days after the rescue? If it's looping can you link me a savefile to see where the bug is? If you mean why she is captured again: As long as the camp is active they will attack again until you put a stop to that by capturing Imawyn.

Reactions: H2R

axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
I have a question when will the ntr turn from cucking to active participation and encouragement of other partners. We can turn the girls in to complet sluts after all.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I have a question when will the ntr turn from cucking to active participation and encouragement of other partners. We can turn the girls in to complet sluts after all.
The more I work on specific characters the further this will develope. But I'm not working on scenes nobody of my patrons wants to see. I give options and I take input and from that I continue with the story. So to answer the question: When my patrons want me to continue with that.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes