Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, really enjoying the game, refreshing and love the story. But I have question about the music, from where is it taken? Can I find it on youtube perhaps? It´s really relaxing. Thank you.
It's in the credits of the game. and yes it's on youtube

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
only thing i dont' like about the game is not getting stronger in combat/hunting. makes things a bit tedious but overall to keep things short i believe this to be a very solid game so far idk how you put out stuff so fast at such a good quality considering the smaller budget and everything. I wish you the best of luck and i really hope this game blows up on the forum so you can get the support you deserve.

Reactions: MadMaxine and Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
only thing i dont' like about the game is not getting stronger in combat/hunting. makes things a bit tedious but overall to keep things short i believe this to be a very solid game so far idk how you put out stuff so fast at such a good quality considering the smaller budget and everything. I wish you the best of luck and i really hope this game blows up on the forum so you can get the support you deserve.
Thank you! Combat will get an overhaul soon if all works out as planned in 0.1.6. (A lot of things on the to do list for that one ;) )
I work a lot on this game, currently around 8-10 hours per day and while sure the support is small compared to other projects, the people that do support me spend the same amount as for other projects. I would feel bad if I'd not give my best in return.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I love everything about this game. The rpg and fantasy elements, the character models, everything is great. Lets get some more booty action, all these characters got big asses but the only ass scenes worth mentioning are the 69 and the orc. Either way, keep it up.

Reactions: MadMaxine

Nerien09

Feb 24, 2018
I really liked new scenes with Emily,its very Kinky. I would like see more of it especially at dinner table , INN or Forest maybe with NTR.

Reactions: crisbr

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
Too much debt, and with the combat system the way it is I feel like it's impossible to get out of it. Especially when I miss an orc scout 10 times in a row, either RNG is not on my side or you seriously tanked the players chances at actually living in combat situations.
and since there is no way for me to get better in combat, I just feel like all I do is pointless besides hunting rabbits, and that is incredibly boring.

Sorry if this seemed over critical but what I have played of the story seems alright, I don't mind working for a living or grinding. but this is kind of.. well ridiculous. I will wait until the combat update to play again most likely.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Too much debt, and with the combat system the way it is I feel like it's impossible to get out of it. Especially when I miss an orc scout 10 times in a row, either RNG is not on my side or you seriously tanked the players chances at actually living in combat situations.
and since there is no way for me to get better in combat, I just feel like all I do is pointless besides hunting rabbits, and that is incredibly boring.

Sorry if this seemed over critical but what I have played of the story seems alright, I don't mind working for a living or grinding. but this is kind of.. well ridiculous. I will wait until the combat update to play again most likely.
The bow is not meant for fighting orcs, it's for hunting only (first take aim then shoot while you are still hidden). To hit with it you have to take aim and if the focus is broken (you take damage) you have a high chance of missing the target. So for fighting orcs or bandits switch to the dagger (there is a skill you can use to do this mid combat). But I see that this is confusing for some players and it will be included in the rework

Last edited:

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
is there a way to improve your combat/hunting skills? I managed to find that defensive strike ability, but it feels like a slug match and I can't fight more than one Orc per day due to how unlucky my RNG is with hit rolls(I figured out how to sharpen the dagger)

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
is there a way to improve your combat/hunting skills? I managed to find that defensive strike ability, but it feels like a slug match and I can't fight more than one Orc per day due to how unlucky my RNG is with hit rolls(I figured out how to sharpen the dagger)
You can go to the smithy and get your dagger sharpened or buy the leather armor in the shop. To improve your hunting skill talk to Corven in the tavern. See the walkthrough for more details

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
She will. but as stated before this will be done via patch or /insert relationship because of patreons restrictions
Hmm, since there isn't a patch, is there an insert relationship in the game yet? The pregnancy that will be added later definitely intrigues me to want to watch this thread. Out of curiosity, will the main character also be able to impregnate his offspring?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hmm, since there isn't a patch, is there an insert relationship in the game yet? The pregnancy that will be added later definitely intrigues me to want to watch this thread. Out of curiosity, will the main character also be able to impregnate his offspring?
no plans for that yet :D would be hard to make a logical conclusion to make this patreon friendly.

Guys I see an incest tag can someone tell me who the MC is related to??
See the FAQ under devnotes on the first page

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
no plans for that yet :D would be hard to make a logical conclusion to make this patreon friendly.
Well one can dream that an incest patch will unlock that feature. ;) What about my first question about the insert relationship feature?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Well one can dream that an incest patch will unlock that feature. ;) What about my first question about the insert relationship feature?
This will come for Mira, if my patreons ever want me to continue her story (I do polls in which my patrons vote for the next storyline to be implemented) and when the main story progresses for the mother of the mc

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
This will come for Mira, if my patreons ever want me to continue her story (I do polls in which my patrons vote for the next storyline to be implemented) and when the main story progresses for the mother of the mc
I will keep watching this thread, see how the patrons vote, and the development of the game in general. Hoping there will be progress with Mira, especially impregnation progress. :D

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
This is odd, I have followed the walkthrough but I cant find any scenes between Rick and Kate even though it looks like there should be. Also no I have not started a relationship with her and it seems like her actions are maxed out since its the same scene over and over when I have her sit on his side of the table. I also cant trigger the option to have her sleep in my room on my relationship save or give me a HJ in the tavern.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes