Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Is 0.1.5 only available on patreon?

One of the links on the first page hasnt been updated, mediafire is 0.1.5 though

Yeah MEGA is old but the other 3 links are fine, the only version that is Patreon only is 0.2.0 and thats $5 to get

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
One of the links on the first page hasnt been updated, mediafire is 0.1.5 though

Yeah MEGA is old but the other 3 links are fine, the only version that is Patreon only is 0.2.0 and thats $5 to get
hm I thought they were all updated.. I will check on that.
Edit: Yes you were right somehow the Mega link wasn't updated.. strange but now they are all corrected

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
On which day's do I go into the cellar cause DI DO or SO don't seem to ring a bell as to what days they are.

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
fucking how can hunt in this game always they run after attack omg our patagonist fucking hunter but cant hit anything really ??

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
fucking how can hunt in this game always they run after attack omg our patagonist fucking hunter but cant hit anything really ??

so, it took me a while to figure this out too, if you want to increase your chances to hit something, always use the "aim" skill while hunting. despite the bow being a powerhouse of damage it is also next to useless against the orcs and bandits, use the dagger instead.Though even the aim skill still misses sometimes but a 9/10 chance is still better than the 50/50 of not aiming, presumably because the MC is still somehow drunk and/or concussed.

Also to the Dev, I dont know if it is because of the game scripts, or engine itself, but I notice generally on the first attack the player does in a fight, you get the hit animation/sound but the damage doesn't register. Might want to fix that.

Reactions: ankhesenamun
A

ankhesenamun

So, it's basically Peasant's Quest with worse CG's. Fuck it, I'll take it. I guess the dev used TK17, good job making the CG's not super hideous.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So, it's basically Peasant's Quest with worse CG's. Fuck it, I'll take it. I guess the dev used TK17, good job making the CG's not super hideous.
Its actually kind of a wash. The Cg's could be higher quality, but it does make attempts at animation peasant quest usually doesn't (they did a nice job with the horse girl scene though. Suppose it was to see how much work it was). The scenes so far are all pretty hot too in this game, which makes it for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Easy Pete

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
That's correct, although I have build in options to fail on purpose if you play with NTR on. So for example when doing the serving minigame with Kate you can talk to Thomas and choose to just sit idle
Please i Will help on patreon Just for play the ntr route mano put more ntr on the game and. Make a Android version

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Please i Will help on patreon Just for play the ntr route mano put more ntr on the game and. Make a Android version
The last story part with Claire didn't give me that much options storywise but before I always tried to put something in for the people who like ntr. Look on the last page of this thread (15) there we just had a chat about it ;) Also for Tia's story which is next on the to do list I want to put something in.
As for android version: This is something I want to do in the future but it will take again time because I need to change the interface for that (there are just inputs you can't do on mobile) and there will be other things like screen resolution and if the textboxes aren't cut of not to mention performance. So yes it will come but don't expect it in the near future.
My to do list is already pretty long. The last update I just finished was all about game mechanics and giving the player a better progression and ofc to remove the confusing hunting system. Next is again about story content and then I will see if I find time for more UI changes.

Reactions: crisbr
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes