Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
How do I pay the 20G major debt? Fucking thomas won't let me get a room while in debt and I can't go forward in kate's quest line
The majors debt quest is not implemented yet. To rent a room tell thomas that you want to pay the bill then he's willing to rent you a room.

Hello sorry for the dumb question but.....
In which folder do I put the CG? (-_-)?
What do you mean? the cg rip? you don't have to put it anywhere it's just for those people who want to click through it to see if they missed any scene in the game or lack the time to actually play the game

Last edited:

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
you have to copy over the whole folder not just the single file or the game doesn't know that there is a file in there
Sorry I didn’t knew that I actually copied files from previous and placed there, I already deleted previous version, please bro is there any way

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Sorry I didn’t knew that I actually copied files from previous and placed there, I already deleted previous version, please bro is there any way
secure your actual save outside the save folder. start a new game and save in the same folder you want to copy from the old version. then end the game and copy in the file from the previeous version.. I guess that will work. the game just has to know in the settings that there is a save file stored at the location where you put in your save

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
I've never seen the soldiers use the corruption potion on Kate despite selling many of them. is there a trigger for this?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I've never seen the soldiers use the corruption potion on Kate despite selling many of them. is there a trigger for this?
There are 1/3 rnd dialoges for when Kate talks to the soldiers which are also depend on the situation A) she brought the right drink, B) she asked what the soldier ordered C) she talks to one that didn't order anything. For each case there are these random answers and all also change with kate's corruption/ntr level.

is there more story for claire in this update now @ 13A,
any ways to corrupt her?
There is more story for her as the changelog implied. But there is no corruption path for her yet.

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
secure your actual save outside the save folder. start a new game and save in the same folder you want to copy from the old version. then end the game and copy in the file from the previeous version.. I guess that will work. the game just has to know in the settings that there is a save file stored at the location where you put in your save
No bro didn’t work only the new one is showing :(

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
i cant distract the witch and i already have 2 on reading and the anesthetic i think its a bug or the game just broke :/

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
i cant distract the witch and i already have 2 on reading and the anesthetic i think its a bug or the game just broke :/
Did you go up to her potion cabinet? if you do that she should come over to you and start calling you an idiot then you can slip by her and put the anesthetic in her cauldron, after that. Go into the corridor and hide in the left corner where the cobweb is.

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, how do i find the potions book? the walkthrough says that i must search the bookshelf, but i'm not finding anything

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
hey, how do i find the potions book? the walkthrough says that i must search the bookshelf, but i'm not finding anything
Should be in along the side, you might have to just randomly click the right side until you find it. that's what I did

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Sorry guys. was weekend.. I will try to answer as best as I can:
i am lose againist to bandit but cant get emily(frisha and mira's mom) ntr scene anyone have emily ntr save ?
to get the ntr scene you have to ignore her for the 7 days that you have to rescue her.

Did you reduce your lust before talking to her? if you are at 80+ lust you can't talk straight to her. reduce it and it should work.

Is theTia bj ntr only scene?
For Tia this is the only ntr scene at the moment. There will be more in update 0.2.1

how do you put kate to sleep
You need to have a bottle of wine in your inventory when talking to her in the evening

No bro didn’t work only the new one is showing :(
Link me your save file. I will put it into a folder so it works out

Reactions: crisbr
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes