-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
I have tested the new version, I am not so far, but I still got the opportunity to try the quest related to the kidnapping and various other stuff and it was cool :).

I have noticed a bug with the coin purse, at least I think this is one, so : if you have two of them and open them> all gonna be used at once but you only gonna receive money for the equivalent of one item instead of 2. Seems to work when 3 are used, I have not tried others combinaition.

About fight : One defensive strike use 20 energy, so one is the equivalent of 1 hour of wood chopping, right ? It's maybe too expensive, it would make sense to use TP also instead of EN.
On the same topic aim during hunt use 5 EN, switching weapon 3.

Accordingly it's possible to be blocked and have to restart the game while hunting : if you don't have en/tp left or item to use... As you cannot skip turn or just escape versus a rabbit ^^.

There is a graphic bug during the first round of fight : while performing the first attack digit or fail mention are not displayed for MC.

Also it would be cool to have the ability to raid the bandit camp, and so when you are spotted : have the opportunity to choose between fight or escape, alternatively to attack them by surprise ? As the item they have are quite interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
One defensive strike use 20 energy, so one is the equivalent of 1 hour of wood chopping, right ? It's maybe too expensive, it would make sense to use TP also instead of EN.
Thanks for the input. I will check on the coin purse (Idea was obviously that you don't have to click multiple times to get all opened).

The combatsystem is already reworked in the next version. But balancing is a never ending story ;)
Hunting system has also been reworked.
And yes I've noticed the bug with the missing combat damage not being shown.. no idea yet what causes it.

For the option to raid the bandit camp: I had this idea at first too but ran out of time in my scedule.. So not sure If this will be added in the future as I also have plans for the player to take over the camp

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I tried to edit my save using the Save Editor tool to edit the gold but its not registering the change when I open the game. works perfectly fine on other games, why not this one?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I tried to edit my save using the Save Editor tool to edit the gold but its not registering the change when I open the game. works perfectly fine on other games, why not this one?
Hm don't know.. From what I've heared others had no problems using the editor. But you don't really need gold if you follow the story. You will find enough gold or items you can sell.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Yo Chyos could I possibly get a answer to #342?
Sure. Ntr is one of the 3 options I want to give to the player (pure/corrupted/ntr) I normaly focus on pure/corruption first but also try to add in for ntr when ever this is possible (In case of Claire there was no option from storyline yet, but will be added in future versions). There is currently ntr content for Kate/Tia/Emily (fuck/blowjob). All ntr content is avoidable if the player chooses to.

Reactions: Pyrrical and polaco

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Sure. Ntr is one of the 3 options I want to give to the player (pure/corrupted/ntr) I normaly focus on pure/corruption first but also try to add in for ntr when ever this is possible (In case of Claire there was no option from storyline yet, but will be added in future versions). There is currently ntr content for Kate/Tia/Emily (fuck/blowjob). All ntr content is avoidable if the player chooses to.
So its a third of the game then? I guess I'll pass.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
So its a third of the game then? I guess I'll pass.
Wouldn't say it's a third of the game (comparing the time I put into ntr compared to the other content) but yes it's in there if you choose to switch it on. But it's your time and there are plenty other games that don't have ntr in it.

Reactions: Pyrrical

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I am struggling to progress with the Kate story, Chyos are you able to look into my save and see what is going wrong? I have followed the walkthrough by each step.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Cheers, appreciate it
The next step if you want to continue (without ntr) is to talk to Thomas (when he's talking to Kate at midnight) and tell him that you are in a relationship with Kate (option 2 after helping her) and he should stop blackmailing her. Then talk to her again.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
The next step if you want to continue (without ntr) is to talk to Thomas (when he's talking to Kate at midnight) and tell him that you are in a relationship with Kate (option 2 after helping her) and he should stop blackmailing her. Then talk to her again.
If i want to continue with the NTR route, what do i need to do?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
If i want to continue with the NTR route, what do i need to do?
Talk to Rick during the evening and drink. Then with Kate take an order and talk to Thomas again and say that you don't want to work. Then after failing walk in on them (midnight) and don't help (it will get worse the more often she fails). After that escalated you can tell Thomas that he should stop blackmailing her and she will still visit thomas if you don't sleep with her for 3 days

Reactions: greenp

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Talk to Rick during the evening and drink. Then with Kate take an order and talk to Thomas again and say that you don't want to work. Then after failing walk in on them (midnight) and don't help (it will get worse the more often she fails). After that escalated you can tell Thomas that he should stop blackmailing her and she will still visit thomas if you don't sleep with her for 3 days
Thanks, i got that far but every midnight now Kate vanishes into thin air and I can't find her anywhere, Thomas is also gone. is this a bug?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks, i got that far but every midnight now Kate vanishes into thin air and I can't find her anywhere, Thomas is also gone. is this a bug?
Yea like binhbabo said this sounds like a bug caused by tweaking with the game variables. Either you find a way to restore them or you need to start anew. I didn't build the game around saveedits :D If you tweak your gold that's most of the time fine. If you play around with the other game variables this can break the game because many of them are connected with each other or are not meant to be raised over a certain value. That's why I mentioned it in the WT.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Yea like binhbabo said this sounds like a bug caused by tweaking with the game variables. Either you find a way to restore them or you need to start anew. I didn't build the game around saveedits :D If you tweak your gold that's most of the time fine. If you play around with the other game variables this can break the game because many of them are connected with each other or are not meant to be raised over a certain value. That's why I mentioned it in the WT.
Thats strange as the only thing I tweaked is the gold in my game, i did not modify any other variables.

I will try and start a new game and get gold properly instead of using the save editor

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thats strange as the only thing I tweaked is the gold in my game, i did not modify any other variables.

I will try and start a new game and get gold properly instead of using the save editor
Hmmm If you really only changed the gold then this shouldn't be the case. Could you link me this broken save file? Then I will look into it if there really is a bug

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes