Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
There really was a missing condition (Kate full Thomas progress but without any corruption) I fixed that. Linked the hotfix to the thread opener and here the direct link. With 0C Kate will obviously not willingly destroy the relationship with the MC.
Thank you for finding this one! ;)

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
There really was a missing condition (Kate full Thomas progress but without any corruption) I fixed that. Linked the hotfix to the thread opener and here the direct link. With 0C Kate will obviously not willingly destroy the relationship with the MC.
Thank you for finding this one! ;)
No worries, I am glad to help a developer with the game I like. Much appreciated for sending the fix

Reactions: Chyos

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Kate full Thomas progress i skip that part anyway not like i don't like NTR but Thomas is heretic in next version anyway.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
key emily's house is not yet i think because i learn lockpick i can go to inn and emily's house anytime

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone have a full save?, i think my save is broken and i don't want to play it all over again

Reactions: Waste

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
on the patreon version, how many level can you get? is one free to farm talents points or there is a cap?
Maximum level is 100 so that's the cap. Not sure if I want to raise it higher at some point but there are some talents that are not available yet (will be added once the story progresses) and I want the player to focus on some talents and not have everything maxed out at the end. Currently also only a few enemys scale up . This makes it hard to progress at some point in leveling up but that's intended because I have to add new armor/weapons so that you have a chance against higher level enemys. I want to add a crafting system soon so you can craft new weapons/armor with the loot you get from enemys/hunting/searching

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
anyone know how to play this on mac? i try wine staging but after a few min, it just randomly closes the program

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
anyone know how to play this on mac? i try wine staging but after a few min, it just randomly closes the program
Mhm sorry got no mac and so I can't test/develope it for mac. I could port it for mac but without the possibilty to test and fix bugs it feels pointless at the moment. So this will have to wait until I can buy myself a mac.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
since it's RPG Maker MV, runs fine natively on a Mac: just follow these steps
https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-to-run-rpgm-games-on-mac.6056/post-402335
Thanks for the input. I will make a port then tomorrow.. Too tired now.. And if there are problems with the port afterwards I won't be able to do much about it. But it's worth a try ;)

Hey Chyos, Is the new update going to contain more scenes with Kate?
No the next update is all about Tia. Poll for update 0.2.2 is still running

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the input. I will make a port then tomorrow.. Too tired now.. And if there are problems with the port afterwards I won't be able to do much about it. But it's worth a try ;)

No the next update is all about Tia. Poll for update 0.2.2 is still running
I doubt you, personally, will be able to make a port, since you don't have a Mac. You need a Mac to follow the steps I gave above. But anyone who asks for a Mac build can easily create their own, like I do, for all sorts of RPG Maker MV games

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I doubt you, personally, will be able to make a port, since you don't have a Mac. You need a Mac to follow the steps I gave above. But anyone who asks for a Mac build can easily create their own, like I do, for all sorts of RPG Maker MV games
Looks like you are right.. atleast not with the method mentioned. rpgm has an option to port for mac, but I didn't find a post explaining what has to be included so that it works without errors. I will look into this again in the future but right now I will focus on the next update.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes