Apr 5, 2018
I like the hunting system, in fact it could probably be expanded by having a trap/bait system. Depending on what you use that determines what beast spawns from a rabbit to maybe even a bear?

Hunting does seem to be a major plot point for the MC. Should definitely be looked at/expanded imo.

• Angry
Reactions: Chyos and hakarlman

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
hmm I have just rechecked to make sure that there isn't a bug. The trigger for the mug is to have the conversation that the player want's to visit her at home. If you had this conversation with her and still don't get the mug I'm very interested in that save file to find the error.
That "Walkthrough" Doesn't mention anything about such a conversation. So there are steps messing i know nothing about then I just get the same choices that are there after you talk to her about everything.

Genius14

Sep 30, 2019
Hi chyos, i was downloaded the latest version 0.2.0, i play the save that you use for testing(lazily to start over) and i found there is no leather armor in shop, but tonight i will start over to play to see whether have leather armor in shop

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Chyos
It's gonna be good to see more content for Frisha .

Well for this part of the Tia quest maybe make it related to the shopowner quest ? Still it's totally an exploit, I mean the girl just ask for water and as I was aware of the mechanic I just tried. So even if you keepthings like that if a new player found it he just gonna think it's funny or disgusting ^^.

Well for Emily it doesn't really matter I suppose, I was just curious. Also you can take her cloth and it's not even lead to some hot situation xD.

Ok, so it's indeed probably the autosave... Well maybe, there is a possibility to turn it on/off via options ? For the ligthning inside the building it's looking more tricky, hum maybe : keep the interior ligthning stable (if it's make sense), and just change the exterior ones, I don't know if it's gonna work.

For the scaling I perfectly understand... The problem with this is : that it's gonna be really hard to balance in function of talents choosen, one who focus on strength can find the enemy "weak" while the other who focus on perception/hunt (or in the future something even less related like charm or carpentry ) gonna find the difficulty balanced - at least I suppose. Still it's a really good call to rely on scaling as it keep the game entertaining even in beta stage. But, as you display the lvl of the opponent there is for me no excuse to not try to escape if things goes wrong for example if one opponent is lvl 10 while you are lvl 5, is not that I want that much fight stronger opponent but it would legitimate to some degree the scaling, and keep things coherent. But thinking a bit about that right now and it's probably to some degree troubles for nothing and if it's force player to always go for the same talents it's even totally counterproductive.

Don't worry about hunger etc, it's not annoying and it make sense to check it in the early days, but after that the player should be good if he eat one time/day in Emily's house. For other's road yeah... I guess it's more annoying to have to eat bread, but it should be fine.

Thanks for your previous answer :).

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I like the hunting system, in fact it could probably be expanded by having a trap/bait system. Depending on what you use that determines what beast spawns from a rabbit to maybe even a bear?

Hunting does seem to be a major plot point for the MC. Should definitely be looked at/expanded imo.
Good input. This is something I will work into the hunting at the lookout. This way I can make sure that you can lure out special enemys once you are strong enough to beat them.

Hi chyos, i was downloaded the latest version 0.2.0, i play the save that you use for testing(lazily to start over) and i found there is no leather armor in shop, but tonight i will start over to play to see whether have leather armor in shop
Hm I thought I fixed that.. But you are right.. And I know what the error is I made.. I added the armor to the spawn event but I added it after the event was started and so the game runs the original event without the added armor.. I will upload a save file to fix that

That "Walkthrough" Doesn't mention anything about such a conversation. So there are steps messing i know nothing about then I just get the same choices that are there after you talk to her about everything.
I guess then you are at the point where you need to talk to Rick about Tia. He's sitting at the bridge during the morning or you can talk to him at the inn during the evening

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Good input. This is something I will work into the hunting at the lookout. This way I can make sure that you can lure out special enemys once you are strong enough to beat them.

Hm I thought I fixed that.. But you are right.. And I know what the error is I made.. I added the armor to the spawn event but I added it after the event was started and so the game runs the original event without the added armor.. I will upload a save file to fix that

I guess then you are at the point where you need to talk to Rick about Tia. He's sitting at the bridge during the morning or you can talk to him at the inn during the evening
im past that point, thats literally number 2 on the "walkthrough" on the front page.

I am literally at 3 where it says "7+ chop 2 times and you can choose to kiss her" Or that's where I should. But i don't get the option to kiss.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
my save file from the previous game crashes on entry. what should i do?
saves from before 0.2 don't work (that's why I wrote it on the thread opener) I added a level/talent system which just broke all the old saves.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017

He is a hunter. This makes complete sense. It is his job after all

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
-Something wrong with critical hit as the normal attack/skill can do way more damage (maybe related to the strength talent).
-Typo at the talent dexterity, "i" is missing.
-Mistake with the 69 scene with emily if love is at 22 and corruption it at least 5 (or maybe less ?) there is the name "Bianca" who appear at the beginning of a sentence.
-Iirc typo with the captain guard, when she speak about the bandit chief that you have to make an "exampel" of her (or something like that). When Mc go to see her for getting the bandit outfit.
- Buggy scene with emily, iirc it's the first time MC have sex with her while sleeping in her bed, the images are switching to the normal gamplay view and quicly return to the picture, it's indeed a bit annoying.

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
How give to kate wine an make her sleep for fuck her mother at night
If you told Thomas to keep away from Kate you can talk to her and give her something to drink (If you have wine in the inventory). If you didn't tell Thomas to keep away you don't have to give her wine because she won't be in the room until 2am.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
for some reason tia corruption dont go above 8 even when i cum in her mouth and she never asks me to get water anymore

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes