The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok for some reason the progress didn't update.. This whole code seems to be something I should rework. I fixed your save so you can continue.
Thank you sir.

Also the game is coming along nicely,

Edit; you said you fixed the path because I've done the two wood chopping all over again and the request for a kiss still isn't coming up.

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you sir.

Also the game is coming along nicely,

Edit; you said you fixed the path because I've done the two wood chopping all over again and the request for a kiss still isn't coming up.
the first file is the autosave. Outside in the folder the numeration is wrong because of that. so autosave=file1, file1=file2(outside the game). did you load the autosave or ingame file1?

Kibad

May 12, 2017
How do i corrupt Tia?
I followed the walktrhough, BUT she doesnt invite me to her house, she only kiss me when i defeat the orc. and i cant spike her water (i go there, masturbate, go back and she doesnt ask for the water)

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
the first file is the autosave. Outside in the folder the numeration is wrong because of that. so autosave=file1, file1=file2(outside the game). did you load the autosave or ingame file1?
Sad part is I actually did know that since I do edit my save for money and items but didn't bother to thing about it this time

Nope, still not working.

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
So, is my save fucked up? reloaded many time, quit, reopen, still get this.. and is discord only for patreon supporter?
Screenshot (1).png

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
So, is my save fucked up? reloaded many time, quit, reopen, still get this.. and is discord only for patreon supporter?
Hm on which map did that happen and did it happen out of nowhere or was there a specific event before?

Sad part is I actually did know that since I do edit my save for money and items but didn't bother to thing about it this time

Nope, still not working.
Strange.. I just downloaded the file again and it worked out.. I've made a save just after the event. Hope that will solve it.

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Chyos happen when i want to move.. i can use the menu just fine.. but when i want to move, the error appear.. i cant just send the save file, so i zip it.

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos happen when i want to move.. i can use the menu just fine.. but when i want to move, the error appear.. i cant just send the save file, so i zip it.
Hm really strange one. I will look into that, but fixed it for now so you can continue

Reactions: Dvnasty

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Hm really strange one. I will look into that, but fixed it for now so you can continue
Thank you very much.. Don't really like the time system cause it make me feel rush and I tend to just stand around/explore everywhere.. But the game is so far so good ~ 8/10

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Strange.. I just downloaded the file again and it worked out.. I've made a save just after the event. Hope that will solve it.
So it worked this time, now I'm just trying to find the hit because I still can't go to the cliff.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hi there.
Great game, got me hooked.
Just a small questions:- how can equip the bandit disguise? tryed everything i could remember with no luck (saving Emily) and - how can i get to my hut without keys?
Keep the gerat work (please, i mean it :D )
Ok found out the disguise thingy, Still need to enter my hut.
Just a thought, You could use Gwen's story so the MC learns magig or something like that.

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hi there.
Great game, got me hooked.
Just a small questions:- how can equip the bandit disguise? tryed everything i could remember with no luck (saving Emily) and - how can i get to my hut without keys?
Keep the gerat work (please, i mean it :D )
Ok found out the disguise thingy, Still need to enter my hut.
Just a thought, You could use Gwen's story so the MC learns magig or something like that.
Thanks. And yes I have something planned for that.. Just waiting for my patrons to vote for Gwen's story^^ The hut of the MC is not implemented yet (atleast not what he is supposed to find in there)

So it worked this time, now I'm just trying to find the hit because I still can't go to the cliff.
Will be in the next update

Chyos when will you post latest version?
As soon as I get the next update finished. Still working on it.

Reactions: Acrobata

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
A nice game indeed ! TY ! Some stuff needs to be polished(memory usage, maybe the graphics?)
The game has a good story line, nice dialogs and good potential. Good luck ! I can't wait for next updates!

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
yes and the mc tells her he has some wine, i even have wine with anestesic, but when i talk to kate in the other room she repeat the 2 options, room or mess around and go to sleep
Leave Kate talking to Thomas
If you talk to Claire when she's going to bed X 3
1st time she chases you off
2nd time she calls you back (be bold) and ......
3ed time ..Bingo
Worked for me anyway, hadn't declared our love to Thomas

Reactions: Maharaja

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
Really good game, Chyos. I'm impressed by the detail included to make the world a bit more real.

Right now, it looks like the MC's plot is getting more love than the NTR path, which is to be expected. In future updates, are we likely to see a bit more love for the NTR path as well? It would be nice to see the dialogue/actions being a bit different for subsequent events (like Thomas taking advantage of Kate after the first time, or Tia and the orc). Also, the angle/climax options when viewing.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes