Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
will there be a Walk-through that is based on day by day rather than everyone in their own categories? by follow the current Walk-through.. if i didnt check whats below first, i would have missed the hunting bonus in early game.. and "If she's at 5+ Affection there is an extra event if you have sex with Kate in the same room she is sleeping" its kinda messy since her mom Walk-through is after kate.. so i would have to keep scrolling and to decide which should be done first ..

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
will there be a Walk-through that is based on day by day rather than everyone in their own categories? by follow the current Walk-through.. if i didnt check whats below first, i would have missed the hunting bonus in early game.. and "If she's at 5+ Affection there is an extra event if you have sex with Kate in the same room she is sleeping" its kinda messy since her mom Walk-through is after kate.. so i would have to keep scrolling and to decide which should be done first ..
It's not like you would miss that scene. all H-scenes are repeatable (exept the first between MC's dad & emily). So if you don't have done something before it just means the dialogue will change the next time you do it.. Maybe I could order them better in future updates. So it's something I will keep in mind

• Love
Reactions: Dvnasty

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
BackRunner Try to unsync the fps; it's on the visual options.

Chyos there is a bug with the leather armor, when you purchase it you didn't get the item + you loose your current piece of armor : it's double penalty^^.

-The 'optimise' equipement button didn't work at least for the weapon, as MC choose to unequip his dagger (maybe it's this button btw who make the leather armor disappear... tbh I don't know, but would make more sense if it's just a bug at the purchase).

I have stopped playing after the leather armour bug, so I don't know if there is others... Frisha still appear on her seat even if she is on a date ( when MC eat at her place for the first time (I suppose 2nd aswell)).

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Not sure whats up, just downloaded the latest free version and installed but it looks like half the letters in every word are missing. Cant even go through the initial settings. Any thoughts/Advice?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Not sure whats up, just downloaded the latest free version and installed but it looks like half the letters in every word are missing. Cant even go through the initial settings. Any thoughts/Advice?
I just tried 2.1 and its fine. Did you unpack it with 7 Zip, looks like you have something missing.

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
I just tried 2.1 and its fine. Did you unpack it with 7 Zip, looks like you have something missing.
Used WinRar for the extraction but yeah I agree def looks like something got lost. i tried a second run through extraction but seems like its still losing something.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Used WinRar for the extraction but yeah I agree def looks like something got lost. i tried a second run through extraction but seems like its still losing something.
Try extracting again but use 7 zip (should be on your Puter already) right click on the file and you should see 7 Zip, scroll to extract here. winrar/zip can't handle some files

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Try extracting again but use 7 zip (should be on your Puter already) right click on the file and you should see 7 Zip, scroll to extract here. winrar/zip can't handle some files
Deleted the initial unpack and Tried it again with 7Zip but got same result. May try redownloading the whole shebang and trying again just in case something went sideways in the download.

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Deleted the initial unpack and Tried it again with 7Zip but got same result. May try redownloading the whole shebang and trying again just in case something went sideways in the download.
So yeah tried fresh download and fresh extract using 7, still getting the same error. Probably something more technical then the unpack at this point. Maybe video? Not sure. Going to fool with vid driver just in case but everything else I play has worked fine so kind of scratching my head at this point. Appreciate the help thus far just the same!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes