myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm interested in Bianca and the hot looking one from the village.

Bandages don't do shit even though it states that they stop bleeding and recovers a few HP they actually do absolutely jack shit as I tried a few of them and HP never went up at all.

Why would Kate get dressed just to dance?

Doing the cellar job for Claire you don't get rewarded with your free room and board and have to pay for a room as it will not let you go upstairs as it states that you have to work to stay but you already worked for Claire so you can't and have to pay.

Weapons should stack all rusty swords take up one slot all axes take up one slot.

Isn't it pretty hard to move inside of a bed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I got the audio error when loading, but it just happened once weird.

xenomorph7510
The mayor quest isn't implemented yet.
You can obtain a better bow following Tia questline, Lucius will eventually sell strong anesthetics, still unsure what use besides stoping lust increase, yes NTR is optional i let it on too, it makes the game more fun knowing a failure (in players part) will lead to other ppl messing with the girl.

myuhinny
yes, bandages don't do shit, only cure bleeding, to heal need heal tinctures and can't be used in combat

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Chyos For some reason the Orcs have vanished from the Deep Forest , I was checking if Tia had a NTR scene like Kate so I left her in the village for a few days. But it seems there are no Orcs now in the Deep Forest. Is there a scene like this and are the Orcs supposed to be absent after the chief is killed ?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos For some reason the Orcs have vanished from the Deep Forest , I was checking if Tia had a NTR scene like Kate so I left her in the village for a few days. But it seems there are no Orcs now in the Deep Forest. Is there a scene like this and are the Orcs supposed to be absent after the chief is killed ?
No. The respawn in the forest is triggered every 3 days and it's random if there are orcs or animals spawning.. So a few days later there is a new chance of getting orc's spawnt. I know that there should be an alternative option for that aswell as for better options to level up. I will try to work this out in the next update.

I enjoy it even though it is early in development and that's rare for me. The top thing I want to see is more tools, weapons and crafting. Tools like your empty vial would also be appreciated. Perhaps Lucius gets more advanced at potion making and makes the filled vials into something more potent? Also a better guide to meeting Corwen or whatever the guy who's in the tavern monday evening is called. That guy was hard for me to find. Had to look it up in the walk through. My suggestion is make meeting him a quest with no reward starting off. Perhaps meeting any new people should be an initial quest with no reward starting off as they become available. I have the distinct feeling that the farmer lady and the lady to south standing outside of her house will be available in future updates? If so a quest with no reward to meet them would be appreciated.
I have plans to add a more complex crafting system in the future. Not sure if I also get it into the next update but I will try. And you got a point with corven, I will make an alternative option to meet him in the forest. And yes the two ladys will be available when my patrons vote for their story to be implemented.

I got the audio error when loading, but it just happened once weird.
Had this occure a few times too and it had been reported here also before.. Still I'm currently unsure what's causing it as it kind of appears random.. Hope I can find a way to root this out soon

Reactions: xenomorph7510

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Chyos Thanks for responding but in that same post I mentioned an armor bug. Did anyone else report this or is there any other news about that?

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks I'll look into doing that. That said, I've never used the RPG editor and may have to ask you some questions. I'll give it a good try first though.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Good day, couldn't find any tips for Frisha so thought I'd ask.

Where can I find Frisha talking to the mayor's son on Saturday?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Good day, couldn't find any tips for Frisha so thought I'd ask.

Where can I find Frisha talking to the mayor's son on Saturday?
They are talking in Emily house in the morning I think but you need to have the latest 0.2.2 version of the game to be able to finish that quest.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos Thanks for responding but in that same post I mentioned an armor bug. Did anyone else report this or is there any other news about that?
Thought I had this fixed... I will check again thanks for pointing out.. Ok will be fixed in future updates problem was the equip command doesn't work out because I added extra equipment slots and the item got lost because of that. You can also get the armor by winning a fight in Rumah village

what is the cg rip for??
It's for people who want to know If they've seen every scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: xenomorph7510

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
So yeah tried fresh download and fresh extract using 7, still getting the same error. Probably something more technical then the unpack at this point. Maybe video? Not sure. Going to fool with vid driver just in case but everything else I play has worked fine so kind of scratching my head at this point. Appreciate the help thus far just the same!
Great Googly moogly!
After 2 days of beating my head on my desk, copious amounts of alcohol, some kind assistance by some folks here and vulgar language finally got the problem fixed.
So my initial gut instinct was right (for a change) turned out to be video driver issue connected with the ATI card. So I installed the latest AMD based driver set (For anyone else who ends up with this issue you can get them ) and now its running like a champ
Sometimes the old, simplest fixes are the best. smdh.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Chyos Thanks for the info about the village. I've been trying to use the save editor to give it to me and no dice. Spent over an hour messing with that thing.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Chyos Thanks for the info about the village. I've been trying to use the save editor to give it to me and no dice. Spent over an hour messing with that thing.
Its quite simple to use it, just open save file with editor, select items tab and then on the list under the leather armor change from 0 to 1 or any other number if you want to have more than 1 armor, then save it. After this just reload your edited save file and you are good to go.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Chyos just noticed something I forgot to ask a developer like you about. I keep getting an error when I launch certain RPG maker games. The error is as follows.

"Profile error occurred.
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. "

Wonder if this has anything to do with the armor bug I have, and BTW I have no idea what it's talking about or I would have fixed it. Any info from anyone would be appreciated.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Its quite simple to use it, just open save file with editor, select items tab and then on the list under the leather armor change from 0 to 1 or any other number if you want to have more than 1 armor, then save it. After this just reload your edited save file and you are good to go.
I did just that but maybe the profile error I'm getting that I just posted is responsible. I did exactly what you said and I also read faqs about it and still no dice. So there must be something wrong with my files even if it is on my end, which I'm starting to think it is.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos just noticed something I forgot to ask a developer like you about. I keep getting an error when I launch certain RPG maker games. The error is as follows.

"Profile error occurred.
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. "

Wonder if this has anything to do with the armor bug I have, and BTW I have no idea what it's talking about or I would have fixed it. Any info from anyone would be appreciated.
This error shows up because you (or maybe a software you started) updated the nw.js on your pc. RPGM runs on an older version of nw.js and that's why the error is popping up. There is a way to solve this ( ) so you don't get the popup but it doesn't affect the game itself. I updated nw.js myself and I just ignore the error.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
This error shows up because you (or maybe a software you started) updated the nw.js on your pc. RPGM runs on an older version of nw.js and that's why the error is popping up. There is a way to solve this ( ) so you don't get the popup but it doesn't affect the game itself. I updated nw.js myself and I just ignore the error.
Ok, that's what I thought but I didn't want to assume because I didn't know. Now after reading the forum I know, so thanks. Looking forward to the next patch but I imagine that'll take months so I'll be patiently waiting for the new release. Thanks for all of your help.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Help!
I am playing in Mac, via RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Mac_OS_X.
- I got Lucius armor, but I don't see it in my inventory.
- The soldiers chief (I can't remember her name) gave me the bandits cloak, but it doesn't apears in my inventory either.

Any clue on that? Thanks in advance!!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes