Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
So yeah tried fresh download and fresh extract using 7, still getting the same error. Probably something more technical then the unpack at this point. Maybe video? Not sure. Going to fool with vid driver just in case but everything else I play has worked fine so kind of scratching my head at this point. Appreciate the help thus far just the same!
Only other thing is check RPG maker make sure you have the latest copy (RPG Maker MV)
After that you're on your own, sorry for the no help

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, because i didn't want to start the game all over again, i used someone else save, so how do i activate the NTR?

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
First three tries I used Mega. Just to have a litmus the last time I tried Anon.
I'm trying to update RPG Maker now based on Nellyg 's input...I'll give about anything a shot once..until it starts shooting back :LOL:
Well downloaded latest RPG Maker. Using the trial version. Loaded everything up again. Same result. I'm guessing I'm not meant to play this one

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Well downloaded latest RPG Maker. Using the trial version. Loaded everything up again. Same result. I'm guessing I'm not meant to play this one
Aww Man That's tough, have you tried a different game to see how that works. Try Farmers Dream, same engine!
If that don't work, try updating your computer. Also this game has a thread on "Discord" might be worth posting your problem there ( I'm drunk now and take no responsibility for anything)

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Aww Man That's tough, have you tried a different game to see how that works. Try Farmers Dream, same engine!
If that don't work, try updating your computer. Also this game has a thread on "Discord" might be worth posting your problem there ( I'm drunk now and take no responsibility for anything)
Hahah! I just opened my first one for the night!
I have quite a few I have played but I'm not sure about the engine. Where the Heart Is, Vis, Harem Hotel, Corrupting Jennifer all work fine. No issues. I'll try a few more randoms. i did try updating my vid drivers in case that was it (I know the old Radeons used to play hell with games, but not sure about the current ones, I'm a little out of touch on the tech side of things anymore)

megaszone

Sep 5, 2016
hey, because i didn't want to start the game all over again, i used someone else save, so how do i activate the NTR?
Dunno, trying the save file included in OP and I can't get the Tia NTR scenes to work even after corrupting her more. And this is with the NTR settings turned on. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
Dunno, trying the save file included in OP and I can't get the Tia NTR scenes to work even after corrupting her more. And this is with the NTR settings turned on. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.
Do you have a save to share so i can try it? or do you know how to turn the NTR on?

megaszone

Sep 5, 2016
Do you have a save to share so i can try it? or do you know how to turn the NTR on?
Old saves from before v0.2 won't work!
(There is a save included to not start from the beginning)

When you download from OP, there should be an included save file that works with 2.1. It gives you the option to rename the characters and activate NTR.

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
Old saves from before v0.2 won't work!
(There is a save included to not start from the beginning)

When you download from OP, there should be an included save file that works with 2.1. It gives you the option to rename the characters and activate NTR.
But i don't want to start from that behind, i'm trying to see if i can modify it with save editor or something similar

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
The new update is out for patrons, i was wondering how long it normally takes for it to be released here?
(not asking for a copy, i just want to know when to return)

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
The new update is out for patrons, i was wondering how long it normally takes for it to be released here?
(not asking for a copy, i just want to know when to return)
Apparently after new update is done. Game is not popular like other games that is why no one is posting links for newest updates so developer is only who is releasing it here with one update delaying from newest.

Reactions: kildar

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Three things. First of all want to report a potential bug. Went to Lucius' place and ordered leather armor off of the rack, bought it and he bought my cloth armor. Went to the counter and started the control lust quest. After I was done I noticed I had no leather armor even though I paid the 5 gold. There was no option to buy it again as the armor on the rack disappeared. Now I have no armor.

Second thing I'm pretty sure is not a bug. I have the 20 gold to give to the mayor, but it won't let me go inside to talk to him. I've tried friday from 8:00 to 24:00 hours and saturday 8:00 to 24:00 hours. Am I doing something wrong or is that not implemented yet?

Third thing. I've read the discussion regarding the optional NTR content. I turned it on and have yet to see anything. Just wanted to point out to people that it truly is optional. Also being that more games are coming out with "optional" NTR content, why don't the mods put in an "optional NTR" tag. I think that might help give this game more exposure in the long run as it's a pretty decent game.

I enjoy it even though it is early in development and that's rare for me. The top thing I want to see is more tools, weapons and crafting. Tools like your empty vial would also be appreciated. Perhaps Lucius gets more advanced at potion making and makes the filled vials into something more potent? Also a better guide to meeting Corwen or whatever the guy who's in the tavern monday evening is called. That guy was hard for me to find. Had to look it up in the walk through. My suggestion is make meeting him a quest with no reward starting off. Perhaps meeting any new people should be an initial quest with no reward starting off as they become available. I have the distinct feeling that the farmer lady and the lady to south standing outside of her house will be available in future updates? If so a quest with no reward to meet them would be appreciated.

Reactions: Chyos
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes