sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
did the latest update broke the peeling potato work? even on normal it was too fast. what happened?

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I'm having no problem with it. How fast are we talking about? Mine stay on screen for about 1/3 of a second on fast.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
If you do the potato games 2 times you can switch to autopilot. But the wait time between symbols is determined by frames. If you don't limit them via the options it could lead to them being thrown at you to fast.

The leather armor doesn't show up in the inventory after buying it and the cloth armor is gone.
Yes that's a bug. It will be fixed in the next update. You can get an armor instead when fighting over Hiba in Rumah village

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Brady2626 To stop frisha's date wait outside the house by pressing the T button and then walk into her.

Chyos It would be cool if there were a tracker that allowed the situation between Frisha and Dave to get worse depending how many times you did it. I think 3 times should make them break up. If you manage to do it 10 times before the update I think there should be some kind of extreme event. I like the way you write so any suggestion I give as to what that event would be, would probably not be as good as your idea. Just a thought. It may also be too much work for too little reward.

Coxx

Jul 25, 2019
With NTR off while spending the night in the camp Tia still talks about fucking orcs...

Reactions: Chyos

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
If you told Thomas to keep away from Kate you can talk to her and give her something to drink (If you have wine in the inventory). If you didn't tell Thomas to keep away you don't have to give her wine because she won't be in the room until 2am.
If you told Thomas to keep away from Kate you can talk to her and give her something to drink (If you have wine in the inventory). If you didn't tell Thomas to keep away you don't have to give her wine because she won't be in the room until 2am.
i told Thomas to keep away from Kate where do you give wine
i told Thomas to keep away from Kate where do you talk to her and give her the wine

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
you talk to her again in her room afterwards and she will tell Claire that she's in a relationship with you. Then you can give her the wine. but does thomas try to scam her again afterwards? If so you didn't make him stop once and for all (need to have sex with Kate atleast once) then when listening to them talk choose "Put this to an end".

To lern lockpicking you need to complete Claire's quest up to the point where he discovers Thomas going into the cellar

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
you talk to her again in her room afterwards and she will tell Claire that she's in a relationship with you. Then you can give her the wine. but does thomas try to scam her again afterwards? If so you didn't make him stop once and for all (need to have sex with Kate atleast once) then when listening to them talk choose "Put this to an end".

To lern lockpicking you need to complete Claire's quest up to the point where he discovers Thomas going into the cellar
she goes to sleep, at midnight she comes from thomas room,no chance to hear talking again,when does he go to the cellar,sorry seems iam lost here

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
she goes to sleep, at midnight she comes from thomas room,no chance to hear talking again,when does he go to the cellar,sorry seems iam lost here
Follow Claire's quest in the WT at some point you can fuck her in the cellar. And with Kate, so she's no longer talking to him infront of his room? Did you try fucking her again to reset her behavior?

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
All of this is in the walkthrough but you may be more of a social learner.

So I did it a little different than you but he goes to the cellar on certain days. I think he goes to the cellar at 12am to 5am on sunday, I think the same time on tuesday, but the exact times are in the walkthrough.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes