G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
After leaving Dave will show up to give you a beating. Counter him by using
the Defensive strike. How should I use it? help

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
G3RWANT , just after you leave MC house go east and check the two people who are sparring, click one time to see they train the defensive strike and a second to choose to learn it. (iirc)

Sep 14, 2019
this game needs to develop more... 3d animation are awakward but good storyplay....? I hope they will repair in future... Minigames... Sucks.... Based on your luck... Its kinda a double awakward... And game freeze some time.....

Reactions: e7rer

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, yes there must be some issue, I got everything right. Thanks for checking.
Ok found the problem. It's not with the event It's with the saveroom file. Looks like no matter what you choose you only get to choose ntr off mode. That also explains why some here played with ntr off even if they wanted to play with it on.

Added a new saveroom file that works correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: dick bullcock

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Ok found the problem. It's not with the event It's with the saveroom file. Looks like no matter what you choose you only get to choose ntr off mode. That also explains why some here played with ntr off even if they wanted to play with it on.

Added a new saveroom file that works correctly
Great, thanks :)

monkey97

Jun 27, 2019
I got a question when I put the saveroom file in the save file it shows my old save is there a room or place you have to go or did I just download it wrong?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I got a question when I put the saveroom file in the save file it shows my old save is there a room or place you have to go or did I just download it wrong?
Ingame File 1 should start you in the memory room if you copied it in correctly. What old save are you referring to? And you can easily get to the progress state when starting from the beginning.. And if you have old saves from 0.2 you can also load them instead they work with 0.2.1.. Someone posted a full save also a few pages back

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This game is pretty rough.

The Good:
Decent enough starting story
The hunting is a nice take on it.
Peeling potatoes is okay, except I wish the arrows had outlines to define them against night better.

The Bad:
The characters look kind of odd/weird/bad.
Some images seem stretched
Some images seem squashed
Animations aren't good, plus sometimes the outside bleeds into them, like sex with Kate in inn room, it can glitch frames of the inn upper floor.
The game really hates when you load a save and try to instantly move especially right after a "door movement" will crash a lot.
Having 2 sets of "bars". They really should all be kept together and colored differently. I keep thinking my Rest is my energy.
Scene replaying accidentally: I had the end Claire scene play twice when trying to leave, and snotty daughter keeps trying to meet with douche every week and slamming into me.
The sometimes extreme slowdowns like during the inn job.
The characters "walking" to where they should be even multiple hours later if you skipped time or didn't go somewhere earlier.
Things out of time. If you fully do all of Claire's stuff, but then do Kate, Claire will act as if you did nothing of hers (He's not interested in you), except literally has been banging her for a while.
Game requires specific levels of things to continue with characters, but there is no way to check at what level you are with anyone.
Buying leather armor gives you nothing.
Using optimize will remove your sharpened knife.
Lots of NaN in selling/buying
Weird sprite outcomes like Mira being both asleep and changing for bed at the same time after a mom rescue.
places not named like \n[25]'s Tent (half elv)
Enemy level scaling. (I personally hate this, what is the point in having levels in a game if everything is always the same hardness?)
The abduction thing playing out more than twice.
Too much repetition to get things done. Drugging the bandits 6+ times is a bit ridiculous
With NTR off and high corruption and never losing to an orc Tia still talks about fucking orcs, even if you took her virginity.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
This game is pretty rough.

The Good:
Decent enough starting story
The hunting is a nice take on it.
Peeling potatoes is okay, except I wish the arrows had outlines to define them against night better.

The Bad:
The characters look kind of odd/weird/bad.
Some images seem stretched
Some images seem squashed
Animations aren't good, plus sometimes the outside bleeds into them, like sex with Kate in inn room, it can glitch frames of the inn upper floor.
The game really hates when you load a save and try to instantly move especially right after a "door movement" will crash a lot.
Having 2 sets of "bars". They really should all be kept together and colored differently. I keep thinking my Rest is my energy.
Scene replaying accidentally: I had the end Claire scene play twice when trying to leave, and snotty daughter keeps trying to meet with douche every week and slamming into me.
The sometimes extreme slowdowns like during the inn job.
The characters "walking" to where they should be even multiple hours later if you skipped time or didn't go somewhere earlier.
Things out of time. If you fully do all of Claire's stuff, but then do Kate, Claire will act as if you did nothing of hers (He's not interested in you), except literally has been banging her for a while.
Game requires specific levels of things to continue with characters, but there is no way to check at what level you are with anyone.
Buying leather armor gives you nothing.
Using optimize will remove your sharpened knife.
Lots of NaN in selling/buying
Weird sprite outcomes like Mira being both asleep and changing for bed at the same time after a mom rescue.
places not named like \n[25]'s Tent (half elv)
Enemy level scaling. (I personally hate this, what is the point in having levels in a game if everything is always the same hardness?)
The abduction thing playing out more than twice.
Too much repetition to get things done. Drugging the bandits 6+ times is a bit ridiculous
With NTR off and high corruption and never losing to an orc Tia still talks about fucking orcs, even if you took her virginity.
Some of the bugs you mention have already been fixed in the next update (Lag at the inn, dialogue bug with Tia, Leather armor, Mira position bug) Btw thanks for pointing to that tent name bug I will fix it. Frisha's part is also completely reworked already in 0.2.2.
The point with images look squashed is because when I started working on this I wasn't sure about the resolution which ended in this issue. I'm going to replace them in the future (Have in part already started with this).
The optimize command doesn't work correctly and I know about this problem. It's caused by the additional weapon options.. It's nothing dramatic but obviously something I will have to fix in the future. Same goes for the NaN when interacting with the shop.
The point with no overview for character levels isn't true. You can press "c" for an overview. This is also mentioned after the tutorial and in the WT and indicated by the heart icon in the game interface. But I agree with you and all the others who criticized it that this is easy to miss and could been done better. It's still on my to do list. I just didn't have time yet to rework it.
Enemy's only scale up to a specific level. Scout's won't get above level 4 and brutes don't go above level 10 so at this point the player will outgrow them. But the whole level process is still very rough and does need a lot of balancing.
The point you mention with Claire's dialogue is something I will look into. You are of course right that it doesn't make sense like this. I will replace this part of the dialogue with Kate.
The part with the abduction is something that is unfinished. The original idea I had was that it would play out different each time or at some point when you "change" Imawyn it stops completely.. By now you can only arrest her to stop it or just never sleep in that room again which is both not a very satisfying solution. This will change in the future when I get to work on content for her.
For the general interface: This is something I'm also not so happy with right now and is on the to do list. I just have to find a better solution to put in on screen without taking to much room.

Thank you for your feedback!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Chyos
A lot of what I wrote was when I was still playing the game directly as I encountered it. So it is very raw and may look harsh, which wasn't my intention. I just copy pasted what I had written to the post since I saw I forgot to do it when I played.

I play RPGM games on a controller, never did any mouse clicking. I guess I read the C thing too long ago to remember and there is no controller version. Like in the normal menu pop up.

As an aside I do like the game, takes a lot of work to get through but was fun.

Reactions: Chyos

monkey97

Jun 27, 2019
Ingame File 1 should start you in the memory room if you copied it in correctly. What old save are you referring to? And you can easily get to the progress state when starting from the beginning.. And if you have old saves from 0.2 you can also load them instead they work with 0.2.1.. Someone posted a full save also a few pages back
I see where I messed up was loading the wrong file thank you for the help and reply

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
You can press "c" for an overview. This is also mentioned after the tutorial and in the WT and indicated by the heart icon in the game interface. But I agree with you and all the others who criticized it that this is easy to miss and could been done better. It's still on my to do list. I just didn't have time yet to rework it.
Have you considered displaying a default controls list at the title menu.
Might also be worth pointing out keys can be configured in the options menu under controls.

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Have you considered displaying a default controls list at the title menu.
Might also be worth pointing out keys can be configured in the options menu under controls.
I think I will add one after the intro because before that most of them are deactivated

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, got question about Frisha and Dave. Is it possible that Frisha is with Dave and also MC? Because if she is with Dave I can´t raise her affection above 10 I think. And if I "save" her from him then affection can be raised but she is not going to him again. Thanks.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, got question about Frisha and Dave. Is it possible that Frisha is with Dave and also MC? Because if she is with Dave I can´t raise her affection above 10 I think. And if I "save" her from him then affection can be raised but she is not going to him again. Thanks.
If you decide not to save her you can afterwards visit her in the evening to have your way with her. but to do this you have to raise her affection up to 16 with gifts (You can raise it up to 20 after the event with Dave)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes