elcid

Jun 5, 2017
Hey Chyos, i have a problem with my save. I have NTR on, but for some reason, Tia ntr scenes don't seem to appear. I get defeated by orcs and they just steal some money and then fade to black then wake up at mira's house. I also can't seem to be able to buy the self-defeat potions from Tia's mother.

Ps. Also, i can't seem to be able to upload my save file so you can check it, can anyone tell me how?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hey Chyos, i have a problem with my save. I have NTR on, but for some reason, Tia ntr scenes don't seem to appear. I get defeated by orcs and they just steal some money and then fade to black then wake up at mira's house. I also can't seem to be able to buy the self-defeat potions from Tia's mother.

Ps. Also, i can't seem to be able to upload my save file so you can check it, can anyone tell me how?
Hey. might be if you have used the old memory room save file I had put in.. In that save ntr couldn't be enabled..
To upload a file here you need to put it into a zip/rar else the upload won't work

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
As expected the ntr switch was disabled. Should work now
Hello man ty for the great game.
Do you mind sharing a full save game for all the contents in the game
I have done some of them before and lost my old saves I dnt want to redo the quests again

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Sorry for being "That guy" but is the NTR avoidable? I don't mind it as a female protag but not a fan as the male.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Sorry for being "That guy" but is the NTR avoidable? I don't mind it as a female protag but not a fan as the male.
You can switch it off by the start of the game then no matter what you do you won't see ntr. Or If you choose to play with it enabled also avoid it by making the right choices / not failing quests and battles

Hi did she show up yet ?
Not yet. First part of that will be in update 0.2.4 as my patrons now voted for that content

Hi, is there an android version?
Not yet. And it will take a while before I make a port. For that I will have to make some changes to the game ui and other scalings and interactions or it won't work on android

Reactions: TGH316 and Dongness

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
You can switch it off by the start of the game then no matter what you do you won't see ntr. Or If you choose to play with it enabled also avoid it by making the right choices / not failing quests and battles

Not yet. First part of that will be in update 0.2.4 as my patrons now voted for that content

Not yet. And it will take a while before I make a port. For that I will have to make some changes to the game ui and other scalings and interactions or it won't work on android

Nice 1 thanks :)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes