D

Deleted member 1619352

sorry if it has already been mentioned (and if it's intentional then whatever, not a big deal) but the half-orc (forgot her name), even if you defended her all the time from orc attacks and raised her corruption only through tainting the water and bjs, in the orc village after you marry her she thinks that you're almost as big as orcs

so i guess my question is if it is intentional and then if there's no way to make her only be with you if you corrupt her

v0.2.1 btw

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
sorry if it has already been mentioned (and if it's intentional then whatever, not a big deal) but the half-orc (forgot her name), even if you defended her all the time from orc attacks and raised her corruption only through tainting the water and bjs, in the orc village after you marry her she thinks that you're almost as big as orcs

so i guess my question is if it is intentional and then if there's no way to make her only be with you if you corrupt her

v0.2.1 btw
Thanks for reporting, and yes has been mentioned and is fixed in the next update.

coood

Jun 25, 2017
If you decide not to save her you can afterwards visit her in the evening to have your way with her. but to do this you have to raise her affection up to 16 with gifts (You can raise it up to 20 after the event with Dave)
Thats strange because raising stopped at 10 points of affection and no other gift (from shop) had effect afterwards. I will try again.
Edit: OK, its working now, no problem.

And is it intentional that you get caught by guards when you enter the room while Julia is with Joseph in bed?

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thats strange because raising stopped at 10 points of affection and no other gift (from shop) had effect afterwards. I will try again.
Edit: OK, its working now, no problem.

And is it intentional that you get caught by guards when you enter the room while Julia is with Joseph in bed?
Yes it is :D but If you are disguised this is without consequence

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Is NTR getting some more content in the next updates? I feel like its been a while.
what are you on about i'm fairly certain the last update had some. If anything its kind of stupid how much content it gets when its just a single fetish.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
what are you on about i'm fairly certain the last update had some. If anything its kind of stupid how much content it gets when its just a single fetish.
Huh. I might've missed that then. Still, the more the merrier.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Not meaning to rush you, just want some news on when we can expect an update? If the answer is when it's done feel free to tell me that. Has there been any progress?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Not meaning to rush you, just want some news on when we can expect an update? If the answer is when it's done feel free to tell me that. Has there been any progress?
Hope to get it done this week. Busy working on it. So if all goes as planned this weekend

Reactions: xenomorph7510

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
is the reaction time to short or is it a problem caused by the keys? When I tested I ended up with ~20
Chyos my computer runs slow when there are too many people in one place. So at the Inn, I can't play the potatoes mini-game, I get 3 potatoes peeled at best in the whole evening :( meaning that I will never get Claire's affection points. Anything I can change in variables/switches to get past this mini game?

Reactions: kingmessi0011

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos my computer runs slow when there are too many people in one place. So at the Inn, I can't play the potatoes mini-game, I get 3 potatoes peeled at best in the whole evening :( meaning that I will never get Claire's affection points. Anything I can change in variables/switches to get past this mini game?
once you've done the potatoe game two times (no matter how many you manage to peel) you can choose the chill mode which skips the minigame, If you get lag at the inn open the menu (esc) this usually solves the issue.. I've reduced this problem in the next update

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Chyos I'm stuck in Emily's route, I never get this:
9. Continue sleeping with her. At some point she will ask you what this is you two are doing. Choose if you want a relationship or just fun (will effect dialogue and future events)
I can have blowjob or 69 in the evening but that's it. I have repeated it many times already...
Affection 19
Corruption 10

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos I'm stuck in Emily's route, I never get this:
9. Continue sleeping with her. At some point she will ask you what this is you two are doing. Choose if you want a relationship or just fun (will effect dialogue and future events)
I can have blowjob or 69 in the evening but that's it. I have repeated it many times already...
Affection 19
Corruption 10
The next step is reached at 20A. To get there you need to choose 69 during the evening this raises her progress to 20

Reactions: Tomy75

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Chyos Thanks! I finally completed the game. Very good game, I enjoyed it and look forward to the next update. Just one issue I've noticed: bandages are usually used during fights to recover HP but in your game they have zero effect on HP.

Redcelerity

Jun 8, 2017
When I use the save file you have listed I keep getting an error saying: Cannot read property 'food' of undefined.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
When I use the save file you have listed I keep getting an error saying: Cannot read property 'food' of undefined.
To which save are you referring? The error you mention is popping up for saves that are from before update 0.2

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I think he means the save file that is included when you first launch the game so that you don't start at the very beginning as mentioned on the title page. Is that correct Redcelerity?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I think he means the save file that is included when you first launch the game so that you don't start at the very beginning as mentioned on the title page. Is that correct Redcelerity?
I tested that save just after he has written it. there is no problem with that.. But within this thread there are multiple other save files linked.. and if he has loaded one of the older from before 0.2 this error makes sense.

Reactions: xenomorph7510
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes