jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
All of this is in the walkthrough but you may be more of a social learner.

So I did it a little different than you but he goes to the cellar on certain days. I think he goes to the cellar at 12am to 5am on sunday, I think the same time on tuesday, but the exact times are in the walkthrough.
[/QUOTE

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
many thanks for your help,i must have done wrong still cant get it so i shall restart again
thank you i finally got there after a lot grinding in the inn

Last edited:

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
not necessary, trust me it took a little while for me to figure it out also even after reading the walkthrough. This game is a bit grindy, enjoyably so. Unless you enjoy the grind so much you want to restart, seriously read the walkthrough and give it a few hours. Remember when they say Monday at 12am-5am that means you have to be staying at the inn whether that be through renting or doing the Claire peeling potatos thing. You will see that the owner of the Inn is not in bed. Then go down to the cellar. You will need to have gotten the Claire event done to the point where you have received the lockpick and training from Bianca. You will need to break into the inn owner's room and find the crack in the wall. Some of these quests are really involved so my advice is even if you are a social learner this quest in particular is hard to learn socially.

My advice, read the walkthrough this games quests are that hard to find. If you don't I could imagine some people spending twice or even three times the amount of time I did finding and completing the quests. Especially if those people have the completionist mindset. I've played 11 hours to complete the current content. That time is also because I enjoyed the grind. I could see somebody who read the walkthrough completing a speed run in 4-6 hours or maybe less if they are a good speed runner. Especially since enemies seem to level with you.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Walkthrough says after giving Gwen anesthetic, I grab a book of potions from her shelves; but it's not appearing. Did I miss something?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Walkthrough says after giving Gwen anesthetic, I grab a book of potions from her shelves; but it's not appearing. Did I miss something?
You need to complete Mira's quest to lern reading only then are you able to find the book with an int check

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
not necessary, trust me it took a little while for me to figure it out also even after reading the walkthrough. This game is a bit grindy, enjoyably so. Unless you enjoy the grind so much you want to restart, seriously read the walkthrough and give it a few hours. Remember when they say Monday at 12am-5am that means you have to be staying at the inn whether that be through renting or doing the Claire peeling potatos thing. You will see that the owner of the Inn is not in bed. Then go down to the cellar. You will need to have gotten the Claire event done to the point where you have received the lockpick and training from Bianca. You will need to break into the inn owner's room and find the crack in the wall. Some of these quests are really involved so my advice is even if you are a social learner this quest in particular is hard to learn socially.

My advice, read the walkthrough this games quests are that hard to find. If you don't I could imagine some people spending twice or even three times the amount of time I did finding and completing the quests. Especially if those people have the completionist mindset. I've played 11 hours to complete the current content. That time is also because I enjoyed the grind. I could see somebody who read the walkthrough completing a speed run in 4-6 hours or maybe less if they are a good speed runner. Especially since enemies seem to level with you.
thank you i finally got there after a lot grinding in the inn

Reactions: xenomorph7510

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
If you give more details of what you did then I may be able to help you.

So you poured the anesthetic into the cauldron? Did you run out of the door into the hallway afterwards and go into the hiding spot in the corner?

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I have a little trouble:
I gave the wine to all the bandits, all of them slept.
After that, I rescued Emily.

Now, Emily is free at home. I had no chance to tell Lyvia I did it.
I cant "refill" again any wine bottle for to sleep the bandits again.

Any clue?

Btw.- So nice game, simply perfect. My congratulations to the team!

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I have a little trouble:
I gave the wine to all the bandits, all of them slept.
After that, I rescued Emily.

Now, Emily is free at home. I had no chance to tell Lyvia I did it.
I cant "refill" again any wine bottle for to sleep the bandits again.

Any clue?

Btw.- So nice game, simply perfect. My congratulations to the team!
I made that mistake the first time also. You're going to have to wait seven days. Then sleep in the house with Emaily and her two daughters in the storage room. Let Emily be kidnapped again. Around 3pm after she's been kidnapped talk to Lyvia. Lyvia should be standing near the bridge instead of practicing with the guard,. I think you might need to get to a certain part of Claire's quest but I'm not sure. You should be able to get a bandit disguise from Lyvia if you do it right. After you get the disguise rescue Emily again. Now that you have the disguise you can go back and challenge the boss. Just go to the rock in the bandit camp where you wait for the night, wait for the night and interact with the rock again. If you have the disguise it'll give you the option to put on the disguise. There is also repeatable content with the boss. The walkthrough states that in future updates there will be more content if you keep her free which is what I did. The last event is when you get the boss' corruption to ten. I did it after I finished all of Claire's quest so IDK if she is a requirement. The walkthrough will tell you if you run into trouble.

Reactions: dick bullcock

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks xenomorph7510 , I will try it.
BTW, I have the bandit disguise. What I cant have is more "corrupted" wine. The game doesn't lets me treat the wine again.

Thanks a lot!

Edited.-
Done!!!! I am silly. I only had to use the bottle of wine on me, I forgot that. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Tried to use the save included but I can get Tia to ask for water and when I lost to the brutes while rescuing the tribe members nothing happened. What is missing from that save to trigger that stuff?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Tried to use the save included but I can get Tia to ask for water and when I lost to the brutes while rescuing the tribe members nothing happened. What is missing from that save to trigger that stuff?
When playing from the saveroom file you need to talk to Tia in Arenfield and chop wood let her give you a handjob.. Talk to her again and she will ask for water. then wait for 100lust and grope her.. thats it.

btw thanks xenomorph7510 for answering all the other questions ;) helps me to focus on working!

Reactions: xenomorph7510

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
When playing from the saveroom file you need to talk to Tia in Arenfield and chop wood let her give you a handjob.. Talk to her again and she will ask for water. then wait for 100lust and grope her.. thats it.

btw thanks xenomorph7510 for answering all the other questions ;) helps me to focus on working!
I will try that again but that was the first thing I did on the save to check how far the relationship with her was.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I will try that again but that was the first thing I did on the save to check how far the relationship with her was.
Also if you take the mug filled with water and use a certain command you get a certain type of water that will corrupt her. I suggest taking the water mug into the woods as the command will not work in town. You can do this for a while but not forever so if you want to corrupt Tia I would suggest doing it that way

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019

Well being that it frees up your time to develop I think I'll try to answer more posts :) .

Reactions: Chyos

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
Mate, do you plan on adding some ThomasXClaire scenes?
Cuz that would be really awesome.
Also, when's the public release of 0.2.2?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Mate, do you plan on adding some ThomasXClaire scenes?
Cuz that would be really awesome.
Also, when's the public release of 0.2.2?
Maybe in the future when I do more content for Claire ;). Currently working on Kate.
0.2.2 will go public when the next update is complete. So around 2-3 weeks depending on how quick I get it done

coood

Jun 25, 2017
I got problem with Tia too. Started from given save file I just raised her corruption level above 4 (4 is minimum according walkthrough) in Arenfield. Did all scenes with her in Arenfield and lost to orcs like ten times but still she is just killing them : ))
Tried in last version 0.2.2b

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I got problem with Tia too. Started from given save file I just raised her corruption level above 4 (4 is minimum according walkthrough) in Arenfield. Did all scenes with her in Arenfield and lost to orcs like ten times but still she is just killing them : ))
Tried in last version 0.2.2b
If her corruption is low she will always kill them.. but I will recheck that.
Hm looks like there is something wrong with the event code. I will fix that as soon as possible

Last edited:

coood

Jun 25, 2017
If her corruption is low she will always kill them.. but I will recheck that.
Hm looks like there is something wront with the event code. I will fix that as soon as possible
Hi, yes there must be some issue, I got everything right. Thanks for checking.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes