D

Deleted member 1619352

it says to spy on the mayor and his son in the afternoon but i've been in their house for like a week straight and they never talk, they're always in their own rooms or at dinner, what do i do?

edit: also, the bitchy girl (forget her name) says she wants to see my dick again and then nothing happens

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
it says to spy on the mayor and his son in the afternoon but i've been in their house for like a week straight and they never talk, they're always in their own rooms or at dinner, what do i do?

edit: also, the bitchy girl (forget her name) says she wants to see my dick again and then nothing happens
You have to spy them inside the secret passage at the shelves and wait arround 12 am and press stay, then they will start talking, if not they will do nothing.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
need some help quest Frisha

7 The next day hide inside the bookshelf in Giron's office (move there from
an other floor and then inside use 'stay') do this at noon after Giron is in his
office to see a conversation between him and Dave

can someone post picture bookshelf in Giron's office and time pl i stuck on this event can't move on

Reactions: 189m78g

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
If you switched it off at the start then no, there is currently no way to enable it during the game. Maybe with save edit.. To enable ntr switch 33 needs to be off
Could you specify how to find this switch ?
Edit: Nvm i used

May 6, 2017
A great update and that had been waiting for this for a while since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My only problem with this game is that I feel that many times our protagonist is too passive during sex scenes with some characters such as Tia, Emily, or in the new scene with Yasmine, the wife of the current Baron. That is why I would like Chyos to be able to see a more active or aggressive protagonist in the next update, or perhaps more variations in the position that reflect that change.

Last edited:

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
since i have to restart this game, why is the option to help kate looking for grandma's ring is greyed out? why can't i help her? is this a bug?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
since i have to restart this game, why is the option to help kate looking for grandma's ring is greyed out? why can't i help her? is this a bug?
Yes it's a bug caused when you talk to the guard at the trainingsfield without having wine..
Can't fix it at the moment as I'm not home :(

bluebee

Jan 24, 2018
Really like this game, feels well balanced and enjoyable, I liked the way NTR has been built into this game in a way that can appeal to everyone and makes sense given the corruption mechanic, even the inclusion to simply turn it off gets a plus. If I was to include a criticism out of fairness it would be that the masturbation animation gets tedious fast considering that there are several products that require it you end up seeing way too much of it, an option to skip it would be appreciated, so as to just produce several vials (I just looked on patreon and saw that this is included in the next update, Fantastic!). I will definitely follow this game with interest and am especially looking forward to the pregnancy update I see is planned at some point.

Liosnard

May 17, 2017
Can someone tell me if son fuck mom yet? or is not implemented.. And if you can tell me mom's name please xD

Reactions: Kendra
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes