lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Is it possible to cheat talent points? Seems I made some wrong choices (for example 0 perception and can't find the passage in the bookshelf) and I'm really deep into the game to start over. I tried to find the variable for it with save editor but couldn't.

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Is it possible to cheat talent points? Seems I made some wrong choices (for example 0 perception and can't find the passage in the bookshelf) and I'm really deep into the game to start over. I tried to find the variable for it with save editor but couldn't.
Use saveeditonline , upload save > file unpack > search for keyword like hunting ,etc there you can set the rank of those stats

Reactions: lucas69

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Where do you find Claire dressing for bed " .. is it the same room as the Inn Keeper... I can't seem to get that scene.... I am probably missing something obvious, but it would be great, if someone could helpe me out... thanks :)
Behind Kate's bed

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how to let tia invite the mc to her house?
raise her affection until she allows you to ask her Questions... try every option (you need to disagree with her if she asks you wether the peolpe and you should stay away of her)

volxzg

Nov 29, 2018
raise her affection until she allows you to ask her Questions... try every option (you need to disagree with her if she asks you wether the peolpe and you should stay away of her)
what do you mean by "you should stay sway of her?"

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I have more than 7 affection on tia and I have asked rick about tia's origin but tia still hasn't invited me to her house is this a bug?
You have to talk about everything and chop some more wood, and what Evangelion said is she will ask you if she should stay away from people and you should say disagree.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Use saveeditonline , upload save > file unpack > search for keyword like hunting ,etc there you can set the rank of those stats
Thx! Learned a new gig. IDK if it's like this in every rpgm game but it seems this methos is very tedious in this one - it worked though. Hopefully it won't break the game (y) :censored:;)

duckdonald

Oct 16, 2019
Loves this game..In a point that Tia want to train here as for anal sex, That Hiba likes and want to se when happens. Tia want to train here as for that from a woodcutting dildo i belive.And belive the game story ends here.Locking forward to next uppdate.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm so torn with this game, on the one hand I can finally afford to pledge for a month but on the other I really dont play this unless a new update with NTR comes out. Since .2.3 doesnt have any NTR in the changelog and .2.4 sounds like it will continue something with the fathers past maybe I dont think that one will either. Anyone played .2.3 and think its worth the $5?

Mar 12, 2018
How do you start corrupting Tia? I have read through the forum but and walkthrough but cannot find any information on how to start corrupting Tia when her C is at 0. Can anyone help?

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I'm so torn with this game, on the one hand I can finally afford to pledge for a month but on the other I really dont play this unless a new update with NTR comes out. Since .2.3 doesnt have any NTR in the changelog and .2.4 sounds like it will continue something with the fathers past maybe I dont think that one will either. Anyone played .2.3 and think its worth the $5?
their was ntr in 2.3 theirs ntr in every update its just the last thing added

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
their was ntr in 2.3 theirs ntr in every update its just the last thing added
I feel stupid then because I spent my money on Brothel City instead of this game and it sounds like I picked the wrong game. No idea when someone will leak this one.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
this is full game save and save 2 is good round Ayita save 3 for corrupted just give wine 3 time and wait for next update

Reactions: kingmessi0011

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you start corrupting Tia? I have read through the forum but and walkthrough but cannot find any information on how to start corrupting Tia when her C is at 0. Can anyone help?
you need to raise her affection...eventually she'll ask you to bring her water... the rest is descripted in the WT or this thread

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
What is the release schedule? It doesnt seem like this game is released on a normal deal, the time between releases doesnt seem consistent and i'm trying to figure out what the day would be if I pledged $1 today to get the release 2 weeks before it goes public.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes