Jul 22, 2018
I have a problem, in the missions section, when you select them the box (of missions) goes black, it had already happened to me with another 2 rpg's and this . Sorry for my bad english

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
danggit I had my hopes up that 0.2.3 had released,I seriously hope he changes that 1$ tier to 2 weeks AFTER it's released to $5 patrons because this schedule right now is so unreliable.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I am dying to see this next update over here, looks like he wont release it until .2.4 is done which really sucks because it gives no motivation to be a $1 pledger.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I am dying to see this next update over here, looks like he wont release it until .2.4 is done which really sucks because it gives no motivation to be a $1 pledger.
No, will release it soon. Just want to have something ready for the 5$ patrons too. I'm working all the time I can.. and yes there was also christmas and new year where I took a small break...

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
No, will release it soon. Just want to have something ready for the 5$ patrons too. I'm working all the time I can.. and yes there was also christmas and new year where I took a small break...
I know you work hard on the game, i'm just really excited to see more of the game. I totally understand wanting to release something to both at the same time. Kate is pretty much my favorite character as well and I heard she can be pimped in .2.3 so im a little crazy to get my hands on it

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I absolutely LOVE this update, Chyos you just earned yourself a permanent $10 supporter with that Kate update. I'm going to increase from $1 to $10 on Monday night so I can grab the $5 tier version and all I can say is that I hope we sink Kate into a even darker hole than what she is in, I must have rewatched those old friend scenes at least 10 times already and I still want to go back and watch the scene again. One question though is why dont you show cumshots on some of the NTR scenes like with old friends and Thomas?

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
I absolutely LOVE this update, Chyos you just earned yourself a permanent $10 supporter with that Kate update. I'm going to increase from $1 to $10 on Monday night so I can grab the $5 tier version and all I can say is that I hope we sink Kate into a even darker hole than what she is in, I must have rewatched those old friend scenes at least 10 times already and I still want to go back and watch the scene again. One question though is why dont you show cumshots on some of the NTR scenes like with old friends and Thomas?
Does this require Kate to be on the NTR path or is it still possible, I'm assuming if still possible the interactions will be different
Chyos is there a switch for changing Kate's dialouge from non-NTR to NTR, if you have already intervened when she talks to thomas ?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Does this require Kate to be on the NTR path or is it still possible, I'm assuming if still possible the interactions will be different
Chyos is there a switch for changing Kate's dialouge from non-NTR to NTR, if you have already intervened when she talks to thomas ?
You cant do old friends without NTR because they tear her up and you are not involved in it, you can still get the info she is looking for yourself but all the Kate scenes I saw were NTR except a nice moment in her room alone. And if you want the Thomas NTR scene to keep playing while you do the old friends content on the NTR side then just let her fail enough to let Thomas start having sex with her before you tell him to stop. Once he has sex with her the first time she completely falls for his dick and goes back to him every 3 days to get a fix if you havent had sex with her. If you do old friends though and tell her to continue she will spend the rest of the nights in someone elses bedroom, every 3rd day she still sees Thomas though. As far as letting him blackmail her again it isnt possible.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
So has this actually one of the games where the dev likes to say ntr is optional despite spending most of his time developing that path? It seems like with each update its going further and further down that path. I wish the dev would clarify what kind of game this is because hes starting to only focus on ntr.

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
You cant do old friends without NTR because they tear her up and you are not involved in it, you can still get the info she is looking for yourself but all the Kate scenes I saw were NTR except a nice moment in her room alone. And if you want the Thomas NTR scene to keep playing while you do the old friends content on the NTR side then just let her fail enough to let Thomas start having sex with her before you tell him to stop. Once he has sex with her the first time she completely falls for his dick and goes back to him every 3 days to get a fix if you havent had sex with her. If you do old friends though and tell her to continue she will spend the rest of the nights in someone elses bedroom, every 3rd day she still sees Thomas though. As far as letting him blackmail her again it isnt possible.
Thnx , I changed switch 275 to false and also Kate progress to 0 so I kinda restarted the Kate questline for NTR

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
So has this actually one of the games where the dev likes to say ntr is optional despite spending most of his time developing that path? It seems like with each update its going further and further down that path. I wish the dev would clarify what kind of game this is because hes starting to only focus on ntr.
Is this the 5th time you've complained about NTR ? Yeah the game has NTR so stop bitching about it already

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
He tries to do both paths equally as much as he can but yes usually all updates have a good amount of NTR content because that is what the majority of us want in this game. It actually makes sense in this game as well because its not just hey here's random NTR that your not invested in. The NTR is done in a way that punishes you for failing to be a good guy because its meant to be a punishment. For instance Kate is one of your biggest love interests but if your a dick and dont help her when she fails at serving she gets blackmailed into sex, if you just step in and interrupt you dont need to ever see it and Kate is all yours.

Thnx , I changed switch 275 to false and also Kate progress to 0 so I kinda restarted the Kate questline for NTR
Didnt realize you could do that, Chyos only mentioned switch 33 I think needing to be off for NTR to be on. He never mentioned that routes could be force restarted.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
He tries to do both paths equally as much as he can but yes usually all updates have a good amount of NTR content because that is what the majority of us want in this game. It actually makes sense in this game as well because its not just hey here's random NTR that your not invested in. The NTR is done in a way that punishes you for failing to be a good guy because its meant to be a punishment. For instance Kate is one of your biggest love interests but if your a dick and dont help her when she fails at serving she gets blackmailed into sex, if you just step in and interrupt you dont need to ever see it and Kate is all yours.
what does both mean? ntr is one fetish, a single fetish. there are plenty of other fetishes in the game that are being completely over shadowed by a single fetish. why?

Theres nothing I loathe more then devs go out of their way to say a fetish is optional all the while putting most of their focus on a OPTIONAL fetish and neglecting everything else. Its no wonder this game isn't growing when it only appeals to one niche community.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
what does both mean? ntr is one fetish, a single fetish. there are plenty of other fetishes in the game that are being completely over shadowed by a single fetish. why?

Theres nothing I loathe more then devs go out of their way to say a fetish is optional all the while putting most of their focus on a OPTIONAL fetish and neglecting everything else. Its no wonder this game isn't growing when it only appeals to one niche community.
It is optional, you can totally turn it off at the very beginning of the game and every single girl that can be NTR'd has a pure love route for people that dont like it. Kate and Frisha just both got updates to the love route in 0.2.3, Kate got mostly NTR stuff because Frisha had zero love or NTR route progress while Kate was already sexable so now they are balanced because Frisha is now sexable. We get a Mira love route next update as well.

Reactions: Pyrrical
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes