Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
where do you get Deer Hide?
Go to the hunting tower and kill a deer and then click enter twice, the first time grabs the meat and the second time you click on any animal carcass it gives you a small chance based on your hunting skill to get more meat and the animal hide.

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
anyone has save end of 2.2 caus mine is fcking bugged somehow and even i finished firisha' quest of last update now it doesnt work well for exp i fucked firisha fcking many times but now it bugged i cant anything to her at nights. infact 1 times she just just jerk off me after that fcking major and son talk each other about 'this girl cant be ur bride' thing even i was did it last update even after this fcuking conversation king came to village really ??? my save fucked up and game own save fcking way behind from me many of girls doesnt have corruption which i made before if someone has 2.2 build's full quest save pls share i dont want again and again grinding. plss

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
It wont let me grab Kates ass while she is cleaning the tables even though I followed the walkthrough up to that point but apparently touching her ass requires align 55 but I have no clue how to get more align so I am basically locked out of all of her new content until I get some help with this issue.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I'm having some problems with this part for Kate, it says in the walkthrough "12. During the evening talk to Rick and start serving with Kate, some old friends will arrive."
I've touched her 3 times in the afternoon and nothing happens at night. Does it require some other step before that?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It wont let me grab Kates ass while she is cleaning the tables even though I followed the walkthrough up to that point but apparently touching her ass requires align 55 but I have no clue how to get more align so I am basically locked out of all of her new content until I get some help with this issue.
For example follow the Tia storyline... there is a girl in the village that can be given cumwine (not the dancer) each time you do your alignment goes up 1 point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Higher alignment means being corrupted oneself

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Issue with mine is from time to time, mostly screen transitions(entering buildings, etc), my screen freezes and have to restart.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Do you have to do something for the secret, or does it happen automatically?
how to give wine for Кate?
For the secret you have to read what you find in your fathers room a second time by choosing it from the key items list in the menu.

To give wine to Kate at night you need to confront Thomas and put everything to a stop. If you want his NTR to continue then let him blackmail Kate into sex before you tell him to stop and then every 3 days she will have sex with him if you havent had sex with her.

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Chyos I personally feel you could use red for NTR options and green for non-NTR , just a stylistic suggestion considering what those colors are usually associated with

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
For the secret you have to read what you find in your fathers room a second time by choosing it from the key items list in the menu.

To give wine to Kate at night you need to confront Thomas and put everything to a stop. If you want his NTR to continue then let him blackmail Kate into sex before you tell him to stop and then every 3 days she will have sex with him if you havent had sex with her.
how do you get into fathers room ?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
how do you get into fathers room ?
You have to raise Mira's affection in the new update until you get caught by Emily and it prompts you to have to break into your fathers room. F95's version is for Kate's content so if you want the Mira content you would have to pledge $5 on his patreon, I seriously recommend Chyos as someone to actually pledge to.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes