Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
keep helping her choping wood, eventually she'll ask you to fill her cup with water... do so and add something of your "love" to it
I have 11 af with her,and if i grope her breast i lost my affection,while the corruption never change,it still 0

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I got to 20 saves and now suddenly I can't save the game anymore. Neither in slots 21-25 nor anywhere else. It's not just my newest save either, I can't save after loading earlier saves either.. I already tried running the game as admin and that didn't help. nevermind, spooky dead processes are spooky

Also how do I get to these "ruins" where corven is supposed to be? There are no paths leading north from the hunting grounds that I can see

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have 11 af with her,and if i grope her breast i lost my affection,while the corruption never change,it still 0
You need to raise her corruption as the walkthrough tells... I think to 3 before she accepts your touch... don't touch her until that time, and do as told before
I got to 20 saves and now suddenly I can't save the game anymore. Neither in slots 21-25 nor anywhere else. It's not just my newest save either, I can't save after loading earlier saves either.. I already tried running the game as admin and that didn't help. nevermind, spooky dead processes are spooky

Also how do I get to these "ruins" where corven is supposed to be? There are no paths leading north from the hunting grounds that I can see
go north from the hunting spot or west from the Forest with the Kumah village (2 transition points just south of the village one)

Reactions: frogbert and Genji

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
go north from the hunting spot or west from the Forest with the Kumah village (2 transition points just south of the village one)
Thanks for the response. I must be missing something with the hunting area. We're talking about the place with the observation tower/tree-stand right? Could I get a screenshot of where the exit to the ruins is?
Also the path to the ruins near the kumah village, is it the one in this screenshot? Because I can't go west from there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the response. I must be missing something with the hunting area. We're talking about the place with the observation tower/tree-stand right? Could I get a screenshot of where the exit to the ruins is?
Also the path to the ruins near the kumah village, is it the one in this screenshot? Because I can't go west from there.
it's one of them... are you sure you have the latest Version of the game?
The area was only added in the last public release

Reactions: frogbert

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
That was it.. I assumed I had the right version because I downloaded the walkthrough right after I got the game.. All I can figure is the links were changed between when I downloaded the game and then the walkthrough.

gelleader

May 6, 2019
What an excellent game. The graphics on the map feel so much better than the usual rpgmaker stuff. Not a fan of 3d at all but I thought it was quite adequate here. Could well see myself spending countless hours exploring story content should there be more.

Checking patreon am surprised this has so little support. Other less unique projects have a lot more.

Wouldn't mind if this type of world engine was adapted into Seeds of Chaos exploration, would make for a much better experience in it.

Godspeed to the Author!

Reactions: maedosan

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
My align already 56,but i still cant touch Kate butt..and how when will the tech % co come to inn?Kate servicing mc but they never come

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What an excellent game. The graphics on the map feel so much better than the usual rpgmaker stuff. Not a fan of 3d at all but I thought it was quite adequate here. Could well see myself spending countless hours exploring story content should there be more.

Checking patreon am surprised this has so little support. Other less unique projects have a lot more.

Wouldn't mind if this type of world engine was adapted into Seeds of Chaos exploration, would make for a much better experience in it.

Godspeed to the Author!
Lacking support is probably because of the lack of any deeper fetish, we have corruption above all and than rape, a bit cheating and partner swapping... but the rest is very Vanilla... the gameplay is great though

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
how do you touch Kate when shes cleaning the tables, my alignment is 56 but still won't let me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do you touch Kate when shes cleaning the tables, my alignment is 56 but still won't let me
Did you make your relationship official with Rick and Thomas?
Did she dance for you already?
how high is her affection and corruption?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I cant sex with claire,an option to give sleeping wine never there eventhough i already have that wine.and it say i need align,but already have 57 align

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
now i want to be your patreon more in the beginning of february i want to know if you are producing content ntr because i love this kind of thing because it makes the game more adult, and not just a guy who eats everyone if the main thing sucks he dances or I also like it when I can choose to be ntr or not

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Great game so far,id like to be your patron later,i go full vanilla in this game,and i hope mc become a mayor later so i can put all the girls in one place,so,it easy to fuck them in one place,yasmine can manage the mayor job.and i hope i can see more threesome and foursome in the future and maybe orgy.

Anyway,i still stuck in align system,i already have 58 align,but i cant touch Kate butt in noon and i still cant give sleeping wine to kate at night eventhough i already have the stuff.

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
is the house in the ruins the one that says its being blocked?, if so, how do i do that part, i got the herbs and talked to Kate and had a drink with the guys in the evening but still can't go in the house?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes