Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Even without the cheat,i still have bug with alignment,is it known issue??

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
what do you mean with bug?
Does it raise in Events it shouldn't or the otherway around?
Or are the numbers wrong when it does?
I already 58 align,but i still cant touch kate ass and the option for sleeping wine never out.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I already 58 align,but i still cant touch kate ass and the option for sleeping wine never out.
There should be more conditions for her to let you touch her from memory... are you sure you completed all of them?
How high is her corruption?
Did you make your relationship known to Claire, Rick and Thomas?
Did you already take her virginity and how often did you have had sex with her afterwards?
Did she already start to dance for you?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
There should be more conditions for her to let you touch her from memory... are you sure you completed all of them?
How high is her corruption?
Did you make your relationship known to Claire, Rick and Thomas?
Did you already take her virginity and how often did you have had sex with her afterwards?
Did she already start to dance for you?
Her affection is 34,her corruption is 28,i already tell claire,rick and thomas,i already take her virginity and have tons of sex that she addicted to it.she also already dance for me in red dress or normal dress.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Her affection is 34,her corruption is 28,i already tell claire,rick and thomas,i already take her virginity and have tons of sex that she addicted to it.she also already dance for me in red dress or normal dress.
not sure than... can you share the save?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i try to upload my save,but it say
  • The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.
what does it mean?
You can only upload different kinds of zip archives here... (.zip, .rar, .7z, etc.) [aside of the various types of pictures and PDF of course]
So you gotta zip it first than upload

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I had the same problem, eventually let me do it at 63 Corruption. Didn't trigger for me until i sent her to visit Toren.
Now I can touch her but Toren won't die

Reactions: Genji

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Playing around with your Character a bit, I noticed that you tinkered with your save game to unlock items not meant to be included in the game yet ("Buckler", "Chain Armor" and "Hat"and for Tia etc.).
This might be an aftereffect of that... did you also manipulate Player corruption score?
Useing Cheat editors in RPG Maker games are a sure fire method to break games if you don't know what exactly you are doing

EDIT: after increasing the Player corruption further (sold 15 Potions to Lucios it got unlocked)
So either this version doesn't correctly counts Player corruption or this is an after effect of your manipulations of the save file.
In the Latest Patreon release and 0.2.3.5 this didn't appear, so if it was a bug of this version it's fixed already

but it's only available for 1$ Patreons atm as it seems

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Playing around with your Character a bit, I noticed that you tinkered with your save game to unlock items not meant to be included in the game yet ("Buckler", "Chain Armor" and "Hat"and for Tia etc.).
This might be an aftereffect of that... did you also manipulate Player corruption score?
Useing Cheat editors in RPG Maker games are a sure fire method to break games if you don't know what exactly you are doing

EDIT: after increasing the Player corruption further (sold 15 Potions to Lucios it got unlocked)
So either this version doesn't correctly counts Player corruption or this is an after effect of your manipulations of the save file.
In the Latest Patreon release and 0.2.3.5 this didn't appear, so if it was a bug of this version it's fixed already

but it's only available for 1$ Patreons atm as it seems
oh,thank you so much(y)and no i dont touch any corruption stat,only items so far since,some guys few page back mention about the rpg edit

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
oh,thank you so much(y)and no i dont touch any corruption stat,only items so far since,some guys few page back mention about the rpg edit
honestly Tia doesn't need any additional items, she has an own talent tree.
You didn't invest any of her talent points yet from what I could see... I managed to raise her str to 5 and Tough and Armor proviency to 3 each with the talent points she accumulated... a full set of leather armor and any enemy only deals 1-5 dmg to her.
Editing saves in any way has a chance to break the game at any point I might add

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
honestly Tia doesn't need any additional items, she has an own talent tree.
You didn't invest any of her talent points yet from what I could see... I managed to raise her str to 5 and Tough and Armor proviency to 3 each with the talent points she accumulated... a full set of leather armor and any enemy only deals 1-5 dmg to her.
Editing saves in any way has a chance to break the game at any point I might add
I see,but my sleeping wine option still isnt unlocked.is there any ways to fix this?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see,but my sleeping wine option still isnt unlocked.is there any ways to fix this?
You mean with Kate?
they actually mean normal wine... ironically she is really bad with alcohol and will fall into a deep sleep after a bottle of wine... no need to further drug her

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Did you hit on her mother? that triggers the wine, in your room say "stay here" then "try to go further" and the wine option should appear. you can use cumwine too

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Did you hit on her mother? that triggers the wine, in your room say "stay here" then "try to go further" and the wine option should appear. you can use cumwine too
thanks already pass that (y)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes