c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Press "C" to check her affection for real, how is her corruption?
did you meet her mother yet?
Affection 10, corruption 0. Never got the invite to her place yet. According to the walkthrough when chopping wood several times after doing all dialogue options, a kiss option should appear and then she invites MC over to her place. These two events have not triggered yet.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Affection 10, corruption 0. Never got the invite to her place yet. According to the walkthrough when chopping wood several times after doing all dialogue options, a kiss option should appear and then she invites MC over to her place. These two events have not triggered yet.
Ah... this only applies if you trigger the yes/no question first... try all converstaion options once more (I think at minimum ask about her family)

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Ah... this only applies if you trigger the yes/no question first... try all converstaion options once more (I think at minimum ask about her family)
Posted earlier all dialogue options already done, had talk about family, talked to Rick, she knows I know about her past, etc. No kiss option pops up, no invite to her house. Is there a certain order of dialogue choices I'm supposed to follow for this to trigger? If so the walkthrough provided doesn't help much and I've chopped wood for her for 5 days after reaching 10 affection and learning about her past whereas the walkthrough said only 2 more times after learning about her past.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Posted earlier all dialogue options already done, had talk about family, talked to Rick, she knows I know about her past, etc. No kiss option pops up, no invite to her house. Is there a certain order of dialogue choices I'm supposed to follow for this to trigger? If so the walkthrough provided doesn't help much and I've chopped wood for her for 5 days after reaching 10 affection and learning about her past whereas the walkthrough said only 2 more times after learning about her past.
I did miss that detail than.
does she ask you to bring her a mug of water yet?

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
I did miss that detail than.
does she ask you to bring her a mug of water yet?
Found that save was bugged. Went back to an earlier save file and its working great now. Only question now is how do I get the threesome scene with Emily and Frisha? Did both their quests, rescued Emily from bandits, got her corruption to 10 affection 22; saved Frisha from Dave, affection 21 corruption 20; Frisha watches Emily and MC have sex but never walks in like the walkthrough states.

Mar 22, 2019
Found that save was bugged. Went back to an earlier save file and its working great now. Only question now is how do I get the threesome scene with Emily and Frisha? Did both their quests, rescued Emily from bandits, got her corruption to 10 affection 22; saved Frisha from Dave, affection 21 corruption 20; Frisha watches Emily and MC have sex but never walks in like the walkthrough states.
Raise your align to 60

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alignment already 61, no change to seen Frisha still watches and goes to sleep.
From the Walkthrough
If you had sex with Frisha 3 times before she will walk in to have her turn once you are done (will also change her dialogue during sex in the future)

So how often did you have Sex with Frisha before?

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
From the Walkthrough
If you had sex with Frisha 3 times before she will walk in to have her turn once you are done (will also change her dialogue during sex in the future)

So how often did you have Sex with Frisha before?
7 times with Frisha including sharing bed after sex. Lost count with Emily but each time Frisha has watched. Hope its not another bugged save file. Tedious enough doing Frisha's quest line.

Edit: to be exact steps 16-18 of Frisha's quest line from the walkthrough don't trigger.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
7 times with Frisha including sharing bed after sex. Lost count with Emily but each time Frisha has watched. Hope its not another bugged save file. Tedious enough doing Frisha's quest line.

Edit: to be exact steps 16-18 of Frisha's quest line from the walkthrough don't trigger.
Have you tried to have sex with her the same evening and than refuse to sleep in her bed?
Heading to Emily right after?

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Have you tried to have sex with her the same evening and than refuse to sleep in her bed?
Heading to Emily right after?
Tried all of those options before. Nothings worked, Frisha just watches and goes to sleep. Do I need to do Kate's and Claire's story lines first before doing Frisha's and Emily's? Heres the route I took, deviating from the walkthrough; I went as far as getting invited to Tia's place, met her mom but never went to the new half orc village; did most of Kates (didn't do step 11-25 yet); went to Claire (some of hers, no corruption and no cellar scenes yet, just groping in bedroom), followed Mira's small story line, then all of Emily story line; and all lastly Frisha minus step 16-18; all of Yasmin and Imawyn sub plots finished. Is it necessary to follow the walkthrough step by step or can I jump around?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tried all of those options before. Nothings worked, Frisha just watches and goes to sleep. Do I need to do Kate's and Claire's story lines first before doing Frisha's and Emily's? Heres the route I took, deviating from the walkthrough; I went as far as getting invited to Tia's place, met her mom but never went to the new half orc village; did most of Kates (didn't do step 11-25 yet); went to Claire (some of hers, no corruption and no cellar scenes yet, just groping in bedroom), followed Mira's small story line, then all of Emily story line; and all lastly Frisha minus step 16-18; all of Yasmin and Imawyn sub plots finished. Is it necessary to follow the walkthrough step by step or can I jump around?
It's an open world game so there is no need to follow a certain plot, some dialogues change according to completed Quests or reationships.
Have you considered to start from the scratch?
Deleting the game folder DL a fresh archieve extract and start a new game?

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
It's an open world game so there is no need to follow a certain plot, some dialogues change according to completed Quests or reationships.
Have you considered to start from the scratch?
Deleting the game folder DL a fresh archieve extract and start a new game?
This is from scratch. I make more than 8-9 saves files along the way when I'm about to make certain key plot choices so as to have a fallback save file handy in case some situations don't go the way I want or if bugs start popping up, like Tia's house invite not triggering at 9 hours of play time but when loading a one hour game session and focusing on Tia her story line works fine but now Emily and Frisha are bugged...its like I'm getting derailed by the game itself o_O

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is from scratch. I make more than 8-9 saves files along the way when I'm about to make certain key plot choices so as to have a fallback save file handy in case some situations don't go the way I want or if bugs start popping up, like Tia's house invite not triggering at 9 hours of play time but when loading a one hour game session and focusing on Tia her story line works fine but now Emily and Frisha are bugged...its like I'm getting derailed by the game itself o_O
You might want to wait for Version 0.2.3.5 to go public to be save than... it contained several bugfixes

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
What type/types of Transformation are in this game, also with the NTR are you the one getting NTR'd or are you doing it to someone else?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes