Mar 22, 2019
What type/types of Transformation are in this game, also with the NTR are you the one getting NTR'd or are you doing it to someone else?
No,your job as a main character is to prevent anything ntr happen to your girls and claim them first,there is also netori where you stole another man wife.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What type/types of Transformation are in this game
In the beginning the MC is forced to drink a potion that makes his small cock become giant... alongside his lust
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like Peasant's Quest
Sadly no pregnancy in here... Yet.
No,your job as a main character is to prevent anything ntr happen to your girls and claim them first,there is also netori where you stole another man wife.
Well each character has an OPTIONAL NTR path... but you have to put some effort into activating that one
and you can outright deactivate any non player H-Events in the options and/or the beginning of the game

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
In the beginning the MC is forced to drink a potion that makes his small cock become giant... alongside his lust

Sadly no pregnancy in here... Yet.

Well each character has an OPTIONAL NTR path... but you have to put some effort into activating that one
and you can outright deactivate any non player H-Events in the options and/or the beginning of the game
Regarding transformation: There is also a BE event with Natasha in this update

Evangelion-01 Btw thank you for all the answers you have given to people! I always try to check in here from time to time, but recently I've been working so much that I just don't have the time for it.

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
And I still get 404 file not found
Just reuploaded it. Had this problem in the past already.. I don't know why but the attachment to this webside somehow loses it's information if it get's removed from the attachments of the thread and then you get the error you just reported. If you open it yourself before it get's removed you can click on it and it will open as normal.. atleast for a while

Reactions: L30 and Puniasterus

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Just reuploaded it. Had this problem in the past already.. I don't know why but the attachment to this webside somehow loses it's information if it get's removed from the attachments of the thread and then you get the error you just reported. If you open it yourself before it get's removed you can click on it and it will open as normal.. atleast for a while
thx this time it worked

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Does anybody know how to taint the fountain with cum?everytime i try cum in it,it keep saying natasha can see me...is it bug?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Does anybody know how to taint the fountain with cum?everytime i try cum in it,it keep saying natasha can see me...is it bug?
You have to do it past midnight.. forgot to mention that in the WT :rolleyes: And if it doesn't work at 70alignment try raising your alignment to 75

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is there another way to raise Natasha affection,she keep raising her corruption..i know she become ugly because of her weird looking boobs,but id like her to stop drinking that fountain,she become mindless sex starved whore now..she look stupid.and only think about sex,like she doesnt have any personality than that.she is one of the character that doesnt have any character development..other than drinking potion and horny.:rolleyes:

Mar 22, 2019
Is there another way to raise Natasha affection,she keep raising her corruption..i know she become ugly because of her weird looking boobs,but id like her to stop drinking that fountain,she become mindless sex starved whore now..she look stupid.and only think about sex,like she doesnt have any personality than that.she is one of the character that doesnt have any character development..other than drinking potion and horny.:rolleyes:
She and that mayor wife.:unsure:and weird shit is natasha keep thinking about sex all the time.maybe because of that fountain.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
She is only ment as a side character and to fulfill a fetish some patrons voted for. There is also some dialogue missing, not only for her. I hope I get time in the future to add this in

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
She is only ment as a side character and to fulfill a fetish some patrons voted for. There is also some dialogue missing, not only for her. I hope I get time in the future to add this in
oooh,ok then(y)

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019

Edit : ok, my bad I just read the walkthrough and you can do it by using force and paying 20 gold ^^, good job :), still it's maybe something interesting to keep in mind (if it wasn't already the case) for next updates.

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
The new scene described in wt when you have sex with frisha in emilys bed when emily is supposed to join you does not trigger at all. There is not even an option to speed up as it was written in wt I've done all quests in the game except the part to save emily from bandits. Also there are no option to talk to her again about mira after completing her quest??

Mar 22, 2019
The new scene described in wt when you have sex with frisha in emilys bed when emily is supposed to join you does not trigger at all. There is not even an option to speed up as it was written in wt I've done all quests in the game except the part to save emily from bandits. Also there are no option to talk to her again about mira after completing her quest??
Which version is this?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes