Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Please, Evangelion, don't tell me what's fun and what isn't. For me, grinding always sucks and collecting this and collecting that, going for a hunt, sell stuff, get coins, buy other stuff & repeat etc. is no fun for me... My free time is precious after a 40 hours week and I don't want to do the same over and over again, especially if I already played the previous versions. As I said, the save files are indeed compatible, BUT f.e. the new virginity feature in the relationship screen will not be shown correctly, unless you start a new game. I'm even open to start a new game and play it all again, BUT I won't do even the slightest grind in my playthrough No. X. After all this should be my choice, how I want to play the game, right? If I'm missing wood, food, coins, healing tincture or whatnot, I cheat it into my inventory via save edit. But that doesn't seem to work any more like in previous versions. Does somebody else also experience this? I tried the online save editor (just google) and RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.66. Both don't work any more - in previous versions they did. I get a message about missing permissions even as admin. Seems to me, as if the dev disabled save editing, which is bad.
You can just have sex with the girl again and virginity Status is Updated... teh number of times you had sex with a girl MIGHT not be accurate but that's actually all

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.
D

Deleted member 1069615

No mixing option? how to mix dude? Only drkink option..
You need to have completed the "Control your lust" quest and talk to Lucien, like he asks, the next day. You then get the crafting recipes for Sleep and Cum wine.

Question of my own. Can you do anything with the Copper Ore yet? I've got 5 of them so far and haven't found a use for it yet.

edit> Found the answer. Have to find the three 'rusty swords' and learn to forge a dagger from John. Then you can smelt the ore into bars like with the swords.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlimCrackers

Nov 10, 2018
Anyone have a solution for tainting the fountain? I have 75+ corruption but impossible to fill it with the blessed liquid of my character.

Mar 22, 2019
i hope someone can share the new update,for some reason i cant pledge this dev because whenever i try to do the payment,it always failed..what the fuck patreon.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ANY CHEATS?..too difficult to get things following walkthrough
Hints might help you more...
In the beginning concentrate on solveing the Quest inside Arenfield and secure a resting place every day, than try to hunt a few animals while exploreing the forest (with a hunting skill of 3 you won't have an ability check while hunting or skinning rabbits, as long as they don't spot you before hand) and use the skinning option each time (normally with another ability check)(better stay away from the deeper forest north of the bridge)... the exp you get for each will be enough to get you a few level ups that you can invest in Talent points.
Helping Tia Chop wood will raise str +1 (once), completing Corvens quest (in the tavern on monday) will raise hunting +1 and learning to read with Mira grants +2 Intelligence.
Later you can also learn Thievery from Biance (+1) and Nature from Tias mother (+1) [Current Patreon build so look forward to I gues]
Sell most of the meat you can gather (I'd suggest to keep a stock of 10 roe venue and rabbitmeat, and all the fur since you'll need them for some Quests and armor), sharpen Marcus dagger in the smith as soon as possible (20 Silver if I remember corectly), and buy atleast 15 ropes from the shop
I'd suggest to complete Tia's storyline first, as she will become an additional fighter in the process (she can also invest Talent points to improve her combat power) and you get access to Rumah village and a better bow
The Leather armor in the shop (5 Gold) is weaker than the one you can craft
complete Johns quest by getting 3 rusted blades and learn how to make bronze, than craft a dagger.
And obviously craft 2 set of leather armor in the hut as soon as possible for Tia and MC (either gather 20 Gold to pay the Mayor/Baron or use the lockpick ability at night)
Tia's main stats are Strength, Constitution and Armor profiency.
The MC's main stats are Dexterity, Perception and Hunting - you'll also want a total of 3 intelligence (before going to Rumah village)

Last edited:
Reactions: lol360

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
why cant i taint the water i have 75 alignment is it a bug or what ?. i see iam not the only one with this problem.

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
somehow mira quest doesnt proggress anymore at night visit after emily gone her room then i even try let emily kidnapped again and i rescue her again for maybe it will fix but not. pls try fix this kind bugs i have full save with everything is finished from last patch and i continue over it and now mira quest not progress anymore i did everything there no thing left behind but it bugged if i was continue from ur save then my all save proggress will lost i did every girl proggress full(all affection and all corruptions) from last patch this is mean fckin atleast 8 h really u must find a fix for this kind situtations

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
i am doing the ques of frisha´s date with dave and i dont know what i have to do in this part of the quest "find a way to spy dave and giron in the afternoon" help me

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
i am doing the ques of frisha´s date with dave and i dont know what i have to do in this part of the quest "find a way to spy dave and giron in the afternoon" help me
u must do bandit quest first so u can disguise with bandit clothes for taking bandit cloth u must talk warrior woman(afternoon) while emily was kidnapped then u must talk with guard near of river give it vine then u can reach hidden cave which going to manor so u can use bandit clothes for disguise if even u catched you will not lost reputation and u need str or lockpicking skill for broke to door or lockpick it. i suggest u lockpick skill caus u cant broke all door but even low lockpick u can try and try again in the end it will open. infact u can download walkthrough it is very clear and explain everything in every quest's section

Reactions: raziel121z

Tenebrae956

Apr 10, 2019
Lots of people are asking about tainting the fountain. You have to either learn lockpicking from Bianca (Requires Claire's quest) or hide in the church's cellar until AFTER MIDNIGHT

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
u must do bandit quest first so u can disguise with bandit clothes for taking bandit cloth u must talk warrior woman(afternoon) while emily was kidnapped then u must talk with guard near of river give it vine then u can reach hidden cave which going to manor so u can use bandit clothes for disguise if even u catched you will not lost reputation and u need str or lockpicking skill for broke to door or lockpick it. i suggest u lockpick skill caus u cant broke all door but even low lockpick u can try and try again in the end it will open. infact u can download walkthrough it is very clear and explain everything in every quest's section
The bandit disguise is more of a curse than a blessing... you just need to get access to the underground area of the mansion, which can be obtained by bribing the guard with wine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes