Naib_of_Arrakis

Jun 30, 2019
This game is incredible, It has a nice story and great characters, I love the corruption system. For the first time I actually feel like supporting the creator

edit: I just supported the creator on Patreon

Last edited:

kio182

Sep 12, 2017
Some program that works to hack in this game because rpg maker doesn't work for me in any version

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
Step incest doesn't really count though. I mean incest is blood relatives. That's why it's taboo.
Except it's not even that. I agree with you but unless I'm missing something, then not only are they not related but they're noit even step related since Marcus never married Emily in the first place. They're literally just neighbors, so again unless I missed something the tag should be removed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Except it's not even that. I agree with you but unless I'm missing something, then not only are they not related but they're noit even step related since Marcus never married Emily in the first place. They're literally just neighbors, so again unless I missed something the tag should be removed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hakkira

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Some program that works to hack in this game because rpg maker doesn't work for me in any version
You have to open MV first then through MV open the "Game.rpgproject" that is how it opens for me, As that is how I made a 'Cheat mod' a page ago.

kio182

Sep 12, 2017
I don't know if you could be a little more specific about how it opens or I don't know if there is a torial for how it is used mv to edit such files

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Best way I've found after you can't steal wine anymore is giving cumwine to the tribal girl, HIba, I think. +1 per, slow but I'm getting to 70ish.
You can steal 4 wine and from memory give 6 Cumwine to Hiba
The only repeatable alignment stuff is selling "Love Potions" to Lucios, steal wood (several sources) and Kate's earnings from Thomas

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
You can steal 4 wine and from memory give 6 Cumwine to Hiba
The only repeatable alignment stuff is selling "Love Potions" to Lucios, steal wood (several sources) and Kate's earnings from Thomas
Hmmm, I guess I haven't hit the 6 cumwine for Hiba yet, but I've got her to the point since the last update where she wants me to take her from her current partner.

I'll have to figure out where to steal wood from, I've never done that yet. I really can't wait until some of the other girls open up, although, it's been a while since the MC's lust has been over 50 since I've unlocked Kelly and her mom, and the other 2 milfs, keep forgetting names. And of course my favorite woodcutter as well as the bandit queen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm, I guess I haven't hit the 6 cumwine for Hiba yet, but I've got her to the point since the last update where she wants me to take her from her current partner.

I'll have to figure out where to steal wood from, I've never done that yet. I really can't wait until some of the other girls open up, although, it's been a while since the MC's lust has been over 50 since I've unlocked Kelly and her mom, and the other 2 milfs, keep forgetting names. And of course my favorite woodcutter as well as the bandit queen.
There a wood stacks infront of several houses, interacting with them after nightfall (10 p.m. I think, at minimum midnight) you can interact with them... not sure but I think there is a 7 days refresh time similiar to stealing from Thomas room.
Who is Kelly?
There is Claire (the cook), Kate (her daughther, the waitress), Emily (your Childhood friends "Mira" mother) and the woodcutter is Tia, Imawyn is the Bandit leader
Can we fuck Hiba pussy?
No... she is only a side character same as the nun I suppose... but who knows if interest is high enough in the future those will see some love too.
In the WT it's said she accepts 5 servings of Cumwine

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
why can't I talk to rebecca after finding jimmy?
also I can't trigger cat girl luna's bathing quest because I can't find her in guild and talking to fara in afternoon doesn't do anything either
There a wood stacks infront of several houses, interacting with them after nightfall (10 p.m. I think, at minimum midnight) you can interact with them... not sure but I think there is a 7 days refresh time similiar to stealing from Thomas room.
Who is Kelly?
There is Claire (the cook), Kate (her daughther, the waitress), Emily (your Childhood friends "Mira" mother) and the woodcutter is Tia, Imawyn is the Bandit leader

No... she is only a side character same as the nun I suppose... but who knows if interest is high enough in the future those will see some love too.
Was playing another game, Kate is who I meant to say.

Mar 22, 2019
Who is Kelly?

What a shame,id like to fuck her pussy.

gelleader

May 6, 2019
Looks like i stumbled into a bug. Don't know how to reproduce.

At some point in the game walking into Frisha's room and taking one step towards her changes the floor tile by the door in such a way as you can't walk onto it anymore (you're stuck in her room). After it happens it's constant. Happens any time of day. Progressing other quests doesn't make it go away.

Was around lvl 7 when this happened, progressed a bit with all the girls before it occured. Did the free Emily quest twice. Not sure what else might have triggered it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you know how to pledge a patreon?i keep trying and my payment always failed.
depends on payment method.
I use PayPal as it offers most security with easy money management.
Can be tied to any bank account and works as a proxy between bank and target.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes