EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Go to the camp at night or wait for night at the camp entrance, watch the movement of the guards and sneak to the far right then up to the cave.
There're guards?? Im confused. Isn't the camp located at the forest ruins?? Noone was there except 1 bandit sitting at the fireplace. I've waited all night and nothing happen.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There're guards?? Im confused. Isn't the camp located at the forest ruins?? Noone was there except 1 bandit sitting at the fireplace. I've waited all night and nothing happen.
Leave Arenfield to the north than head North East, there is a river with a fallen tree...
You'll need to pass a str test inorder to build a maekshift bridge, and you'll find the small hut you should have been supposed to rest in at the first fateful night (your friend is terrible with directions :sneaky: )
I think you can find your way from here

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
In Frisha's route I thought that the ntr is seeing her getting screwed by Dave by choosing not to intervene and not to ruin their relationship but
actually the real ntr is letting that to happen so that MC can cuck Dave by making Frisha cheat on him so it's a netori after all both father the mayor (by fucking yasmine) and son Dave being cucked by the MC is fun, serves them right

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In Frisha's route I thought that the ntr is seeing her getting screwed by Dave by choosing not to intervene and not to ruin their relationship but
actually the real ntr is letting that to happen so that MC can cuck Dave by making Frisha cheat on him so it's a netori after all both father the mayor (by fucking yasmine) and son Dave being cucked by the MC is fun, serves them right
well... by interferring you are stealing Dave's girfriend before he can get his dick wet.... so it's actually an even stronger netori... or actually true netori, as in your version I'd call it cucking them

Last edited:

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Leave Arenfield to the north than head North East, there is a river with a fallen tree...
You'll need to pass a str test inorder to build a maekshift bridge, and you'll find the small hut you should have been supposed to rest in at the first fateful night (your friend is terrible with directions :sneaky: )
I think you can find your way from here

I can't lift the tree. How much stength do I need?? My strength lvl 4.

Edit: Ok nvm I was able to solve it. Didn't click the bandit footstep first before going to the fallen tree

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
well... by interferring you are stealing Dave's girfriend before he can get his dick wet.... so it's actually an even stronger netori... or actually true netori, as in your version I'd call it cucking them
Well, If mine is cucking then yours is cockblock , As for me I let that happen on purpose because I want comparison, the thoughts and dialog of Frisha cheating and telling mc is bigger and better is a turn on . If player didn't let it happen then it's not cheating it will be just a simple vanilla route

Mar 22, 2019
Its better cockblock than lost your love one to other mens..better not risk it,love can change and fade away..for me,if i found out my boyfriend cheat on me,id rather dump her good because his feeling isnt there for me anymore..but,if he still love me,still be honest with me first but love other girl aswell,i dont mind that,as long he keep me happy and let me have my fun with his other girlfriend.

vijvij

Feb 24, 2020
In the intro of the walkthrough, at step 9, it says "Move to the forest to find the hidden path". I have tried going everywhere but I'm unable to find the hut to stay the first night. The walkthrough isn't clear. Could someone tell me where it is exactly?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
after leaving Arenfield there is a small body of water to the west (still the same map), the secret entrance is a bit west of that puddle

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Its better cockblock than lost your love one to other mens..better not risk it,love can change and fade away..for me,if i found out my boyfriend cheat on me,id rather dump her good because his feeling isnt there for me anymore..but,if he still love me,still be honest with me first but love other girl aswell,i dont mind that,as long he keep me happy and let me have my fun with his other girlfriend.
Well first of all this is a game and it's scripted even if things go wrong I can just reload my save and start again to make another decision and 2nd you're talking about real life perspective there

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
anybody found how to taint the fountain yet ?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Wank will work, just walk up to it and click. I think you have to get 70 corruption so get Tia to wank, wank, wank you 20 times
Edited because I'm old (and drunk). Wank = Fap

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Hay anyone have a complete save but with the orc camp being incomplete (The three endings are wildly different). I lost my save.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Rejoice as in the Latest Patreon Update Hiba gets a Night Crawl scene to fill her babyroom.
No thanks not interested in a girl who always walks around haft-naked even if she is a married woman (my ideal woman) . All the men in the tribe must have seen her boobs already

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No thanks not interested in a girl who always walks around haft-naked even if she is a married woman (my ideal woman) . All the men in the tribe must have seen her boobs already
...you didn't really pay attention to anything going on in this tribe and their culture.
A girl that hides her body is not a Wanita (wife) and can be claimed by any male without issues... pretty much the opposite to RL moslems.
When you met her she already was in a steady relationship, but by corrupting her she started to want out.... which you managed by defeating her Kahoma (husband) and claimed her as your own Wanita right after.
You can tell Tia to strip aswell and Raaisha will drop her top after you defeated Gurtak (Orc Chieftain) and claimed her in the hut.... unless you are playing the NTR route that is.
Oh and there is a girl in the south of the village (normally blocked by her Kahoma, unless night falls) who also stands around half nacked all day

Mar 22, 2019
...you didn't really pay attention to anything going on in this tribe and their culture.
A girl that hides her body is not a Wanita (wife) and can be claimed by any male without issues... pretty much the opposite to RL moslems.
When you met her she already was in a steady relationship, but by corrupting her she started to want out.... which you managed by defeating her Kahoma (husband) and claimed her as your own Wanita right after.
You can tell Tia to strip aswell and Raaisha will drop her top after you defeated Gurtak (Orc Chieftain) and claimed her in the hut.... unless you are playing the NTR route that is.
Oh and there is a girl in the south of the village (normally blocked by her Kahoma, unless night falls) who also stands around half nacked all day
I have a question,i can only fuck Raaisha once a day?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I wasn't paying attention are you sure ? Nah, I know all of that, you're the one who didn't pay attention to what I said but it doesn't change the fact that because of that culture it made me lose interest to her , maybe it might be a different story if I met her with her a top on

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes