Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Same.I choose to kill that coward,so satisfying.That dumb doesnt deserve that spot,he will make the tribe get killed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Same.I choose to kill that coward,so satisfying.That dumb doesnt deserve that spot,he will make the tribe get killed.
Well I confronted him with the evidence of his crime and had him expelled from the tribe with certain death at hand if he should ever come back (which will likely happen in the near future).

Thought it's better for the morale, since he still had some friends wthin the tribe

• Wow
Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well I confronted him with the evidence of his crime and had him expelled from the tribe with certain death at hand if he should ever come back (which will likely happen in the near future).

Thought it's better for the morale, since he still had some friends wthin the tribe
Oh shit,you right,i forgot i confront him with a necklace,and he just run away.So,no i didnt kill him yet,and will kill him later.he is a coward after all.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Natasha is awful, she turns into a lump of lard on legs, I'm not gone on Tia either.
Having said that the animations are well done and a good story.
If you want a comparison of good art it has to be "farmers Dreams"
Farmers dream was good, I had to grind but everything was linear anyway so couldn't get myself to play it again

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
i have problem with that game, my clock and rest status is gone, how can i do to show it again
Where did this happen? There must have been a dialogue that you started and afterwards it was broken.
This is a bug, to fix it I need to know which dialogue it was.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Where did this happen? There must have been a dialogue that you started and afterwards it was broken.
hello~,i have a question what is the content for 2.5.7 and 2.6?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i have problem with that game, my clock and rest status is gone, how can i do to show it again
If I am not mistaken RPG MV has a hotkey that disables certain overlays... did you try pushing buttons to learn their functionality?
In the past "T" would do the trick

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
nice(y),any idea when will the 2.6 done?
As soon as it's done ;) I will release a new update at the end of the week. But I can't say if this will be the full release of 0.2.6 or just a part of it.. Really depends on how much I get done the coming days.

Reactions: L30 and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
As soon as it's done ;) I will release a new update at the end of the week. But I can't say if this will be the full release of 0.2.6 or just a part of it.. Really depends on how much I get done the coming days.
oh ok,dont rushed yourself,take it easy.. (y)

Reactions: Chyos

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
Again this game its amazing hopefully with the quarantine the dev gets to spend more time developing more ntr paths for the characteres <3 and non ntr paths .... (no hate ok)

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
Ah no problem, to fix that i just need go to tavern and then ask for the room, thanks for the respone

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
If I am not mistaken RPG MV has a hotkey that disables certain overlays... did you try pushing buttons to learn their functionality?
In the past "T" would do the trick
i try every buttons but nothing happen, but at least the problem is solve, i just need go to tavern and then ask a room

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Help. I'm stuck at Frisha quest.
"Find a way to spy on Dave and Giron in the afternoon", even though I did that (and swapped the wine bottle), the quest wasn't progressing.
Edited: nvm, got it figured out. Need to choose "stay" again :p

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMartigan
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes