Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You'll need plenty of ropes if you intend to fight the Orcs aswell :devilish:
Lucky you it's not for the kinky stuff, as they only have 1 female.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Its confusing
Are there any cheats to use to make allot of gold at least + how can i make relations

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Its confusing
Are there any cheats to use to make allot of gold at least + how can i make relations
keep talking to the girls, be helpful, understanding and sometimes romantic and tit bit pushy.
In order to make money fast keep hunting and sell the meat to lucios as that's a very profitable business.
if you can't find any game in the woods go to the hunting grounds, and in the ruins you can regulary find wolfs (good exp if you fight them instead of shooting them)

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Hey can someone give me save for v0.2.4 lost mine thanks
same but spacificaly before the chose for the battle plan against the orcs. that choice is much more drastic then the usual ntr ones. dave for instance just add some flavor this you lose chifehood to a complet scyco, big difference

Jun 5, 2019
for Ibhar you need to have perception level 1 in order to find anything on his body (i.e. you'll be able to interact with it)
Maoui is the female Orc you can encounter when figthing Orc Patrols in the hunting grounds
I have the perception already that's why I thought it's a bug since inspecting his body won't give me additional dialogue and item, and I can only loot his body after I killed Dasan, The player still would say something about retrieving his body even after telling the guards to retrieve it before confronting Dasan. Thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is MC's mom implemented in the game now ?
No... and she might not be alive anymore.
This much of her back story is available at this point.
She was involved with some kind of Power struggle and send her son away with Marcus to save him, Marcus expected her to already been murdered by assasins.... but nothing is set in stone yet

JohnnyBigHead

Oct 13, 2018
How do you tell thomas to stop blackmailing kate? I followed the tutorial and I'm at 20 Affection, but nothing changes when I choose to help her at midnight.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
There is a bug when hunting in the forest. When MC says that a wolf has appeared, it spawns very close to the watchtower and immediately charges at the MC, when it gets close the game freezes, i had to close it.

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
Hm. I can't seem to make any of the NTR options from step 15 in Tias Walkthrough work. I have tried placing her in the village and have her in my party but when I lose to Dasan, it says game over. It says in the walkthrough that if I lose she'd step in and take my punishment to save me.
I tried talking directly to Dasan before going to a guard as well but it doesn't seem like I am given the option of making a deal with him. Anyone know what's wrong?

Maybe I don't have NTR enables (using an old save for the playthrough). Any way to enable NTR or at least check if it is while still keeping my progress?

EDIT: I also tried having Tia stand in camp in the tribal outfit to see if that would work when I lost to Dasan but she still doesn't step in and game goes to Game Over screen.

EDIT 2: Or if anyone would be so kind, that for sure know they have NTR enabled, can you share your save file just before you confront Dasan about his father's death?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes